- This St. Regis address is like no other. This beachfront resort boasts panoramic ocean views, 123 beautifully appointed suites and villas surrounded by expansive salt water lagoons and lush gardens.
- The resort is a Suites and Villas only Resort (124 rooms).
- Bespoke St. Regis Butler Service, award-winning dining venues, bars, Remede Spa, and the Children’s Learning Center.
- Fragrant gardens and private pools abound. Exceptional St. Regis Butler Service attend to your every wish.
- Our exclusive location and it’s alluring beachfront is the perfect, private spot to relax on our chic sun beds, plunge in the turquoise ocean or enjoy our non-motorized water sports.
- From the vast, spectacular, sweeping Saltwater Lagoon with its islands, sun deck, and two jacuzzis, to the inviting main pool and children’s pools, the resort offers guests multiple options for pool fun, refreshing dips and peaceful lounging.
- The Children Learning Center offers an enriching place to have fun and experience local and global cultures for our young luminaries aged 4-12 with fully qualified, trained and experienced staff.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
This St. Regis address is like no other. Nestled on the pristine beach in the stunning enclave of Nusa Dua, The St. Regis Bali Resort offers unparalleled access to a world of exquisite living. The all-suites and villas resort offers 123 guestrooms on a generous 9 hectares of lush gardens and 3,668sqm of crystal blue lagoon. This intimate retreat welcomes discerning travelers with comfort and luxury, complimentary Wi-Fi and 24-hour signature St. Regis Butler Service. The resort offers award-winning dining options, a blissful wellbeing experience at the Iridium Spa including a Fitness Center and fun learning activities for the young guests, at the Children Learning Center.
St Regis Suite
1 Bedroom Studio Suite, 1 King, Balcony.
St Regis Suite
1 Bedroom Studio Suite, 2 Double, Resort view, Balcony.
St Regis Ocean View Suite
1 Bedroom Studio Suite, 1 King, Partial ocean view, Balcony.
St Regis Orchid Suite
1 Bedroom Larger Suite, 1 King, Resort view, Balcony.
St Regis Pool Suite
Suite, 1 King, Plunge pool.
St Regis Pool Suite
Suite, 2 Double, Plunge pool.
1 Bedroom Villa, 1 King, Garden view, Pool cabana, Private pool.
1 Bedroom Lagoon Villa
1 Bedroom Villa, 1 King, Pool access, Private pool.
2 Bedroom Lagoon Villa
2 Bedroom Larger Villa, Pool access, Private pool.
The Strand Villa
1 Bedroom Larger Villa, 1 King, Oceanfront, Pool cabana, Private pool.
Grand Astor Suite
2 Bedroom Presidential Suite, Sea facing view, High floor, Balcony.
The Strand Residence
3 Bedroom Larger Villa, Oceanfront, Pool cabana, Private pool.
Set against a backdrop of the Indian Ocean, with al fresco and elegant indoor seating, such is its reputation, the mere mention of Kayuputi at The St. Regis Bali Resort, Bali is enough to launch culinary aficionados into overtures of whole-hearted praise. Offering an exceptional fine dining experience backed by wine menu and unrivalled service, simply put, be it the daily à la carte menu or its famed Champagne Sunday Brunch, Kayuputi sets the standard.
Boneka serves breakfast and dinner in a colorful setting adorned with traditional Indonesian puppets. Welcoming and relaxed, this international restaurant offers the perfect setting for a full meal or a light snack.
King Cole Bar
The sophisticated King Cole Bar is a premier destination for classic cocktails and St. Regis Afternoon Tea and live jazz.
The Gourmand Deli is a one-of-a-kind island destination for the finest delicacies, including artisan foods, wines, coffees, and teas from around the world. This delightful food emporium is located below lobby level.
Located in the quietest corner of our lush manicured tropical gardens, a nostalgic welcome and outstanding Indonesian cuisine await guests at Dulang Restaurant.
The relaxed tropical chic of our beachside Vista Bar offers sweeping ocean views, a swim-up pool bar and gorgeous beverages, from cocktails and champagne to fresh coconuts and signature juices. Open exclusively for in-residence guests.
Understanding that every guest, face and body is unique, the highly trained and attentive therapists discuss your goals to personalize your treatment and provide the most beneficial therapy, going beyond expectations every time. The décor in this Bali spa is both grounded, with esthetic stone textures, light and shadow, and ethereal with a delightful moon and butterfly theme inspiring an ambience of calm relaxation and playful fun with careful lighting making the butterflies seem to flutter.
Hours: 24 Hours, 7 days a week.