- Touring Italy by car can be one of Europe’s great pleasures, but do you really want to drive the Via Chiantigiana in a Chevy Spark from Hertz Italia? Instead, you could be cruising in a Ferrari GTC4Lusso thanks to 100 All’ora, a luxury tour operator offering custom driving tours in super cars and vintage roadsters.
- The Rome-based outfitter lets you choose from Ferraris, Lamborghinis, and Maseratis as well as less testosterone – fueled vintage classics like the Fiat 500. “We want people to experience Italy’s roads the way they were meant to be experienced—in a great car, preferably one made by an Italian company,” says cofounder Andrea Benedetti.
- 100 All’ora Tours are unique journeys, individually created for you to fully experience the very essence of Italian elegance. Each journey offers absolute luxury with the ultimate GranTurismo experience – an amazing mixture of Italian culture and landscape, fashion, refined cuisine and “dolce vita” lifestyle.
- 100 All’ora will transport your luggage separately, provide on-the-go maintenance, and organize visits to the most beautiful and renowned cities and also hidden and fascinating Italian villages, castles and wineries. From Euro 25,000 for a 7-day road trip including luxury hotels, private transfers, and tours.
- Bespoke, customized trips include the opportunity to soak up local cultural hotspots and taste gastronomic specialties in the most beautiful and prestigious Italian locations, all while staying in expertly chosen five-star accommodations.
- Full attention to every detail will make it a unique travel experience that can be further enriched by professional photos and videos of your trip: this will transform every moment and emotion into indelible memories.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
We organize bespoke supercar tours throughout Italy. Our staff will take care of every detail of the trip, offering unique experiences in exclusive locations. Our packages and our proposals can be modified and integrated depending on clients’ needs in order to prepare a high quality tailor-made product. Full attention to every detail will make it a unique travel experience that can be further enriched by professional photos and videos of your trip: this will transform every moment and emotion into indelible memories.
It is difficult to find a better way to enjoy Italy’s splendors than travelling on board of a vintage car. Vintage car tours are the ideal choice for a few hours trip or a journey of a day, in order to discover the most beautiful locations in Italy. Our tours are designed to provide clients with an impeccable and unforgettable service. The availability of a wide range of vintage cars will satisfy the demands of the most delicate palates. Any logistical and organizational need will be discussed and arranged with the client in order to fully meet his or her expectations. Our timeless vintage cars (chauffeur included), include cars of the ‘50s the iconic Fiat 500, of the ‘60s, the Alfa Romeo, and Fiat Spiders of the ‘70s and ‘80s to enjoy breathtaking summer views of the Italian landscape. Tailor-made for families, friends or company incentives, these tours are impeccably conceived in order to offer a once-in-a-lifetime journey.
The passion for cars goes from the street to the race track in order to improve driving skills and have fun in complete safety. Our clients can reserve a dedicated race track for a day (or half a day) or take part in our activities. Our team of professional pilots will coordinate all the activities, which will take place in maximum safety and organization.
The “Tour of the Italian Alps” in eight days, organized by 100 all’ora aims to promote the excellencies and the uniqueness of the Italian beauties and traditions under a completely new perspective. Guests will drive powerful and luxurious SUVs from the wild and isolated areas in the mountains to the outstanding beauties of the uncontaminated small villages. From the direct contact with centuries long farmers’ traditions to a four day supercars driving experience in the magnificent roads of the north of Italy for an impressive driving journey of 1,000 km (circa 620 miles) An iced track driving experience will be the cherry on top of the cake The tour will start on the 1 st of March and will end on the 8 th of March 2020. The tour will be simply unforgettable thanks also to the impeccable, tailor made services offered to all guests.
Our car rental service is calibrated to clients’ needs. The offer ranges from the Abarth 500 to the powerful supercars like Maserati, Ferrari and Lamborghini to the sedans and SUVs. We can provide any kind of car throughout Italy thanks to our extensive network of suppliers.
The Luxe Voyager is an authorized agent for 100 All’ora. Chat with one of our expert travel designers today to begin planning your dream supercar tour of Italy
Call: +852 9465 4577
Email: [email protected]
100 All’ora is a luxury tour operator providing exclusive tailor made tours all over Italy in supercars or vintage cars. Tailor-made for families, friends or incentives, these tours are impeccably conceived in order to offer a once-in-a-lifetime journey, captured through professional videos. We also provide self-drive cars and cars with drivers all over Italy. Bespoke, customized trips include the opportunity to soak up local cultural hotspots and taste gastronomic specialties, all while staying in expertly chosen five-star accommodations. The Rome-based outfitter lets you choose from Ferraris, Lamborghinis, and Maseratis as well as less testosterone- fueled classics like the Fiat 500. “We want people to experience Italy’s roads the way they were meant to be experienced—in a great car, preferably one made by an Italian company,” says cofounder Andrea Benedetti.
This does not mean hot-rodding the Grande Strada delle Dolomiti like Mario Andretti. The name 100 All’ora (“100 an hour”) refers to kilometers, not miles, which equates to 60 miles per hour—the ideal speed, according to Benedetti, for road-tripping through Tuscany, the Lake District, or whichever part of the country you prefer. 100 All’ora will take care of every detail both in planning and implementation, enabling clients to live a unique experience and to discover the most beautiful and prestigious Italian locations. This includes transporting your luggage separately, provide on-the-go maintenance, and organizing visits to castles and wineries. From Euro 25,000 for a seven-day road trip including accommodations, private transfers, and tours.