- A heavenly retreat between sea and sky set on a cliff edge 1,000ft above sea level, Belmond Hotel Caruso is a glamorous and romantic luxury hotel over the Amalfi Coast, and widely considered one of the best hotels in Europe.
- Belmond Hotel Caruso is the best located hotel in Ravello, set in immaculate terraced gardens on its own little rocky spur high above the coast with jaw-dropping views from just about everywhere
- This former 11th-century palace boasts all the worldly luxuries anyone could desire. Marbled hallways lead to rooms brimming with antiques and paintings by old masters.
- All but a handful of the 50 bedrooms and suites have sea views and all have some kind of private outside space ranging from compact terraces to vast gardens with spectacular views of the Amalfi Coast.
- Take a dip in the celebrated infinity pool which blends effortlessly into the horizon and is often listed among the best and most instagrammed hotel pools in the world, with breathtaking views of the mountains and the Amalfi Coast.
- Stroll through the century-old gardens, with rose bushes climbing skyward and crops of aromatic herbs found at every turn.
- Complimentary services include a wonderful boat trip along the coast from Amalfi to Positano and a shuttle service down to the coast.
- The hotel is within easy walking distance of the centre of Ravello, with its ancient church, pretty square, and lively restaurants and bars.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
A heavenly retreat between sea and sky set on a cliff edge 1,000ft above sea level, Belmond Hotel Caruso is your private balcony over the Amalfi Coast. This former 11th-century palace boasts all the worldly luxuries anyone could desire and is the perfect ultra-luxurious base from which to explore the Amalfi coast. Belmond Hotel Caruso is located in Ravello, on the beautiful Sorrento Peninsula. This spectacular hotel is perched on the highest point of the Ravello cliffs, 365m above the sea, with wonderful views over the Amalfi coast. Belmond Hotel Caruso was originally built in the 11th century as a palace by a patrician Roman family. The present palace was completed in 1600, when much of its ancient splendour and original ornament was restored.
There is a wonderful cliff top infinity pool and two restaurants offering local Italian delicacies. The hotel is an ideal place to relax and enjoy the views over the sparkling sea, and to explore other delightful places along the Divine Coast including Capri, Positano, Amalfi and Sorrento, or the historical sites at Pompeii, Herculaneum and Paestum. Take the complimentary boat trip from Amalfi to Positano, the perfect way to discover the hidden creeks and bays along the coast and the stunning scenery.
Set into the cliff edge, over tiered groves of lemons and olive vines, Belmond Hotel Caruso seems to float above the ocean. Rooms make the best of the view, with balconies overlooking the sparkling sea. Interiors also enchant: airy and elegant, with hand-picked antique furniture and four-poster beds. Every room and suite in this ancient palace is unique, so keep an eye out for intriguing historical details.
Deluxe Sea View Double Room
Watch in wonder as the sun skates across the azure blue water. Beautifully spacious, each room has its own terrace or balcony.
Superior Double Room
Enjoy spectacular views over the manicured gardens or across the rooftops of Ravello, as you bask in the scent of lemon groves floating on the breeze.
Village View Double Room
Combining the finest decor with luxurious space and modern amenities, many of these rooms feature a private terrace or garden.
Deluxe Junior Suites
With the choice of a furnished sweeping terrace or balcony, this is the perfect place to unwind. Some suites also featured a verdant private garden.
Superior Junior Suites
Savour the spectacular views of the Bay of Salerno from your picture window. Plush beds invite you to laze away the hours as the sun slips over the horizon.
Executive Junior Suites
Inviting entrances lead through to a stylish bedroom. Each Executive Junior Suite features a furnished terrace while some have an enchanting private garden.
With unrivalled sea views, our Exclusive Suites offer complete decadence in picture-perfect Ravello. Stroll in the private garden, or soak up sweeping views from a terrace complete with sun loungers and a dining area. For even more space, two of suites can be connected to make a two-bedroom suite, ideal for families or friends.
Seaview Garden Suites
Recline on a sun-lounger and drink in breathtaking views of the Amalfi Coast from your own panoramic garden. As you step indoors from the terrace, light follows you in through expansive windows. Each suite enjoys an airy Mediterranean vibe with elegant Italian furnishings and antiques. Connect two suites together to form a spacious two-bedroom residence—perfect for family gatherings.
Combining elegant design details with sumptuous furnishings, these suites epitomises Italian living. Expansive windows provide enchanting views of the village.
Rooms feature a separate living space and a terrace equipped with sunbeds, a table and chairs. Combine with another Deluxe Suite for a large two-bedroom residence.
Lose yourself in the vibrant flavours of Italy in our stunning Ravello restaurants. Mouth-watering menus bring the focus back to fresh, local produce, served with creativity and panache. Drink and dine among ancient frescoes or with ocean views. For the cream of Amalfi Coast nightlife, step into our dazzling Piano and Cocktail bar for a nightcap.
Famed for its fresh local Mediterranean dishes, Belvedere restaurant offers diners and unforgettable experience. Chef Mimmo di Raffaele takes guests on a tantalising journey of discovery, where traditional Italian specialities inspire innovative dishes. Dine in the elegant dining room, or on the outdoor terrace while soaking up the endless sea views.
Pool Snack Bar
For alfresco glamour and delicious drinks and snacks, our bar is a must visit. Join us for snacks throughout the day or catch the last of the light with a sunset cocktail—all against the idyllic backdrop of our infinity pool with the Amalfi Coast beyond. Drinks are available from 9am to 7pm, and light lunches, including our delicious wood-fired pizzas and fresh salads, from 1pm to 4pm.
Magnificent 18th-century frescoes and awe-inspiring views: where better to wind down after a busy day? The atmospherically lit, Arcade Bar is a destination par excellence for Amalfi Coast nightlife. It offers an extensive list of innovative cocktails, and a wide range of wines, champagnes and the delicious local prosecco.
Infinity Dream Dinner
There’s nothing more romantic than a private candlelit dinner, served under the stars and floating above the hotel’s infinity pool. This magical experience includes a tailor-made menu, dedicated butler service and live music to set the scene.
Located in the hotel gardens, along the ancient colonnade that leads to the swimming pool, Sparkling Garden is the perfect place for an aperitif or a casual dinner. Be tempted by our historic Italian cellar labels, accompanied by delicious canapés. Sip your drink in a beautiful, informal setting as relaxing music sets the scene.
A Ravello hotel with a difference, Belmond Hotel Caruso is home to one of the Amalfi Coast’s most exclusive wellness centres. Here, spa culture has been refined to an art. Experience botanical bliss with a range of treatments designed to nourish mind, body and soul. Some therapies can even be enjoyed in our romantic gardens under an azure sky. Get active as you tour the Amalfi Coast. Explore the historic streets of Ravello with our expert personal trainer, who will guide you around the city on foot at different speeds to boost your energy levels and improve core strength. You’ll be too busy admiring the architecture to feel tired.
We invite you to unwind in our exclusive Wellness Centre, where spa culture has been refined to an art. Experience botanical bliss with a range of treatments designed to nourish body, mind and soul. We offer two single treatment rooms and one treatment room for couples. For extra indulgence, enjoy a couple’s massage in our sea-view gazebo under the azure sky. Experience therapies by Italian brand Mei, whose natural products are made exclusively from wild plants.