- A cultural and historic landmark set on Venice’s Grand Canal. A meticulously renovated 15th-century palace, with its lavish pink façade, sits proudly between Ca’ d’Oro and the Rialto Bridge on the spectacular Grand Canal. Ca’ Sagredo Hotel in Venice is a real gem, half hotel, half museum with important works of art by 17th and 18th-century artists Sebastiano Ricci, Giambattista Tiepolo, Niccolò Bambini and Pietro Longhi.
- This place is truly mesmerising. Ascend the stately marble staircase by Tirali, with an impressive fresco by Longhi, and experience the air of romance and mystery that is uniquely Venice. With several of the rooms and suites providing a canal view, stay in one of Ca’Sagredo Hotel’s historical grand suites to appreciate 18th-century stuccoed ceilings, bas reliefs and elaborately painted wall friezes.
- Take time out to discover the extraordinary artworks throughout Ca’ Sagredo. At breakfast in the Sala di Tiepolo, you cannot help but admire the ceiling painting, “Tribute to Venice” before venturing out to discover more of the city’s treasures.Striking 15th-century palace, overlooking the historical market, between Ca’ D’Oro and Rialto Bridge.
- Restaurant with a terrace right on the edge of the canal serves Venetian cuisine and fine Italian wine.
- Rooms have superb views and display 17th- and 18th-century works of art.
- The small rooftop terrace is the perfect perch above Venice for admiring the amazing view above the Grand Canal while relaxing with a drink or light meal. It’s even better in the cool of a summer evening, where you can look down on the passing gondolas and the mysterious lights reflected in the water. The Terrace can also be booked for small private parties.
- You can book a cooking class with sous chef Federico Morelli. It begins with a trip in the traghetto gondola across the Grand Canal to the Rialto Market to shop for fresh daily ingredients, which you will help prepare and finally eat during a meal on the rooftop terrace.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
In May 2019, during the 58th International Art Exhibition of the Venice Biennale, the monumental sculpture Building Bridges will be installed in a basin adjacent to the entrance of the Arsenale, in the Castello District of Venice. Building Bridges is composed of six pairs of monumental hands 15 metres high and 20 metres wide – individually titled ‘Help’, ‘Love’, ‘Friendship’, ‘Faith’, ‘Wisdom’ and ‘Hope’.
Venice Biennale refers to an arts organization based in Venice and the name of the original and principal biennial exhibition the organization organizes.The organization changed its name to the Biennale Foundation in 2009, while the exhibition is now called the Art Biennale to distinguish it from the organisation and other exhibitions the Foundation organizes.The Art Biennale, a contemporary visual art exhibition and so called because it is held biennially (in odd-numbered years), is the original biennale on which others in the world have been modeled.
From the Hotel you will reach Burano island with a private water taxi. From Burano you will enjoy an amazing two hours tour of the Venetian lagoon with a traditional fisherman’s boat. At the end of the tour fishermans will show you the process behind the famous “Molecche” (local crabs).
A professional photographer will capture your special moments around the city.The service goes from one hour to as long as you wish.Reservations need to be made at least a week in advance. For information, please contact our Reservation Department.
A professional Tango dancer will bring the Argentinian atmosphere inside the Palace.The private Tango lesson lasts one hour.Reservations need to be made at least a week in advance. For information, please contact our Reservation Department.
Get the highlights of Venice running by its icons like St. Mark Square with its Basilica and The Doge’s Palace, the Rialto Bridge and its markets, the Peggy Guggenheim foundation and many others for a general overview of the city.Learn about the history of Venice and its environment with a local professional guide, visit less known places to have a cosier and unusual approach to Venice in a healthy and crowd-free way.
A walking tour around Venice with a local guide to discover the Sagredo’s heritage.The tour lasts about 2 hours.Reservations need to be made at least a week in advance. For information, please contact our Reservation Department.
Book your guided tour through the hidden places in Venice.
From the hotel, with a private water taxi, you will reach St. Erasmo island, Torre Massimiliano. From there you will enjoy a fabulous tour of the Island with a traditional three wheeler Ape Piaggio to discover the Olmo winery. You will then go to the farm vegetable garden where you can taste and buy traditional lagoon specialities. The tour will end with a typical granny homemade lunch.
A meticulously renovated 15th-century palace, with its lavish pink façade, sits proudly between Ca’ d’Oro and the Rialto Bridge on the spectacular Grand Canal. Ca’ Sagredo Hotel in Venice is a real gem, half hotel, half museum with important works of art by 17th and 18th-century artists Sebastiano Ricci, Giambattista Tiepolo, Niccolò Bambini and Pietro Longhi.This place is truly mesmerising.
Ascend the stately marble staircase by Tirali, with an impressive fresco by Longhi, and experience the air of romance and mystery that is uniquely Venice. With several of the rooms and suites providing a canal view, stay in one of Ca’Sagredo Hotel’s historical grand suites to appreciate 18th-century stuccoed ceilings, bas reliefs and elaborately painted wall friezes.Take time out to discover the extraordinary artworks throughout Ca’ Sagredo. At breakfast in the Sala di Tiepolo, you cannot help but admire the ceiling painting, “Tribute to Venice” before venturing out to discover more of the city’s treasures.
The elegant rooms are furnished in classic Venetian style with period furnishings that aim to recreate a 15th-century ambience. Standard rooms are decorated with rich brocade fabrics and red and white upholstered headboards, while marble bathrooms have bathtubs or showers.Rooms look out over the rooftops, inner courtyard or Campo Santa Sofia. Some rooms are embellished with original frescoes. A particular mention goes to the wonderful library suite. Dating back to circa 1720, it has a collection of over 10,000 books, and drawings that to this day cover its walls.
These elegant double or twin rooms have romantic views over the Venice rooftops, the interior courtyard or Campo Santa Sofia.Individually decorated in classic Venetian style with period-furnishing and rich fabrics, sleek marble bathrooms and up-to-the-minute amenities provide contemporary comforts. All rooms have air-conditioning and complimentary WiFi. Rooms are 30/35 sqm (215/269 sq. ft.).
Sagredo Junior Suite
These delightful suites with views of the Venice roofs, streets, the courtyard or Campo Santa Sofia have a bedroom, a sitting area and a luxurious marble bathroom.Classically Venetian in style, with attentive detailing in the form of fresh flowers, antique furniture, gilt headboards and silk curtains all suites have air-conditioning and complimentary WiFi. Rooms are 35/45 sqm (376/484 sqf).
Grand Canal Double
These spacious rooms overlooking the Grand Canal and the passing gondolas have superb views. They are lavishly decorated, with tall floor-to ceiling mullioned windows.Mullioned windows open onto fabulous canal views while period furnishings blend perfectly with fine fabrics and elegant contemporary touches. All rooms have air-conditioning and complimentary WiFi. Rooms are 30/35 sqm (223/376 sqf).
These suites with a corner view of the Grand Canal and view of Campo Santa Sofia, the narrow Venice streets or the internal courtyard, have a bedroom, a sitting area and a marble bathroom.These richly decorated suites have beautiful antique furniture, gilt mirrors, Murano glass lamps and precious silk fabrics. All suites have air-conditioning and complimentary WiFi. Rooms are 45/55 sqm (484/592 sqf).
Grand Canal Junior Suite
These suites, with beautiful views across the Grand Canal, have a bedroom with double or twin bed, a sitting area and marble bathroom.Classically Venetian in style, decorated in shades of brown, cream and gold, with antique furniture, crystal wall chandeliers, elegant lamps and silk curtains, they have air-conditioning and complimentary WiFi. All suites Rooms are 35/45 sqm (376/484 sqf).
These suites with delightful views of Venice’s narrow streets and picturesque squares, comprise La Suite Sebastiano Ricci, La Suite delle Arti, and La Suite degli Stucchi.Each suite decorated with 17th and 18th-century paintings and stucco work by renowned artists of the period has double or twin bed, air-conditioning and complimentary WiFi. Suites are 50/70 sqm (538/968 sq.ft.).
Grand Canal Suite
These suites with breath-taking views over the Grand Canal include La Suite della Biblioteca (Library Suite) and La Suite della Quadrifora (Quadrifora Suite).Complete with a spacious sitting area and antique furniture, elegant glass lamps, gilt mirrors, wood flooring and rich fabrics, the suites have air-conditioning and complimentary Wi-Fi. Suites are 60/150 sqm (646/1076 sq.ft.).
Restaurant with a terrace right on the edge of the canal serves Venetian cuisine and fine Italian wine.
The “Rooftop terrace” is perfect for cocktails and special drinks at aperitif time.This exclusive bar offers a variety of drinks ranging from traditional Spritz, Bellini, fruit cocktail (from near Rialto market). The latter are an innovative and reflect the philosophy of the Chef’s cuisine: healthy and natural.The Rooftop Terrace is open during Summer time (from April until October).
Grand Canal Restaurant
At L’Alcova Restaurant with its splendid panoramic terrace on the Canal Grande, you can enjoy traditional Venetian cuisine accompanied by a select wine list with labels from the various Italian wine regions.
Zac: the new Patio in S.Sofia’s Square
Ca’ Sagredo “Zac” Patio offers various Menu with typical Italian dishes: brunch, lunch or Aperitif in one of the most suggestive Venetians squares.The Patio is open from Monday to Sunday from 11:30 to 7:00 pm during Summer time (from April until October); starting from 7.00 pm the Dinner will be served with our Grand Carte.
There are complimentary trips to Murano and Burano, while cooking classes are organised, during which the chef accompanies guests to the Rialto Fish Market across the water to handpick ingredients. There’s a small gym with treadmill, exercise bike and weight lifting facilities.