- Nestled in the green Mediterranean bush, in the breathtaking Punta Ala, Gallia Palace Beach Golf & SPA Resort is the ideal location for a relaxing holiday surrounded by the Dolce Vita atmosphere.
- Hotel Gallia Palace offers its guest a private beach, a 25-meter outdoor swimming pool, a wellbeing center and tours on board an exclusive private yacht in the close by Tuscan Archipelago.
- For lunch at the beach, an aperitif at the swimming pool or a candlelight dinner on the terrace, staff at Gallia Palace Beach&Golf Resort staff are available to ensure your meals are true gastronomic delights. Close to the beach, the Bar “Il Gabbiano” of the Pagoda restaurant is the ideal place for a snack, a quick lunch or an aperitif at sunset.
- Spa facilities include: Thermarium & Frigidarium with bio-emotional sauna, Turkish bath, Salt water pool with whirlpool beds & cervical massage, ice waterfall, emotional showers, Finnish showers & relaxation area. Massage area with memory beds equipped with heating & aromatherapy, SPA suite for couples’ massage with private pool, turkish bath, sauna and emotional shower.
- The hotel is only a few minutes from the Punta Ala Golf Club and from the Punta Ala port where you can hire boats, motorboats and Yachts.
- Siena, Pisa and San Gimignano and other historic Tuscan locations are only a few kilometers from the resort.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Stroll up the hillside, or take a trip into Porto Ercole for chilled aperitivos and hot nightlife.
Enjoy the abundant riches of Tuscany from wine tasting to medieval hilltowns.
Breeze over to snorkel in hidden coves, lunch at Giglio, dive on the wrecks around Giannutri.
From speed boats to golf swings, every sport under the Tuscan sun.
In Punta Ala, on the Tyrrhenian coast facing the island of Elba, in the middle of Mediterranean scrub dominated by pines, stands the Gallia Palace Beach, Golf & Spa Resort, an ideal place to spend a pleasant and relaxing holiday immersed in nature. In perfect harmony with the surrounding countryside, the restaurant La Pagoda, located on a private sandy beach, is renowned for the variety and quality of its dishes and grilled food, and features a bar lounge area. For guests not wishing to spend all their time lazing on the beach, the Gallia Palace offers many activities: cycling, horse-riding, water sports, pool with hydro-massage, tennis and golf on the nearby course of Punta Ala with breathtaking views over the Bay, visits to the region’s renowned wine cellars with tastings, excursions in the hinterland and at sea aboard our private yacht.
This elegant property was the first Italian hotel to join Relais & Châteaux in 1973, and the Gallia-Ansaldi family has been welcoming guests for three generations. On the fine sandy private beach, in front of the island of Elba, La Pagoda restaurant reigns supreme, thanks to its unique architecture and spectacular sea views. Completely relax in the Turkish baths, pool or wellness centre and gym. Golfers will enjoy the 18-hole golf course, set in a pine forest that is over hundred years old. A private yacht awaits for memorable excursions to the Tuscan archipelago.
Il Pellicano boasts 34 double rooms, 5 junior suites, 4 deluxe suites and 7 master deluxe suites. Just about all rooms face the sea. There are also cottages available for private rental. Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, safe and complimentary minibar come as standard.
Master suite with pool
Two bedroom, private pool and gorgeous views that seduced the adventurers who created this romantic hideaway.
Master Deluxe Suite Sea View
One or two bedroom Tuscan home in this stylish Porto Ercole retreat, with rooms and terraces showered in sunlight.
Deluxe Suite Sea View
Suites with indisputable cachet and a cache of vivid colours from waves of green to sapphire seas.
Junior Suite Sea View
An atmosphere of understated elegance, with many small luxuries and nature’s generous beauty.
Double Sea View
Rooms with a panoramic balcony capturing all the natural beauty of the original romantic love nest.
Double Garden View
Refresh yourself in green landscapes by the great Paolo Pejrone, after playing in our sapphire seas.
Double Standard Room
Perfect simplicity, rooms created with the light luxury and Italian flair that typifies Il Pellicano.
There are two restaurants on site. One is Peligrill, the more informal option where most guests go for every day dining, which serves items such as delicious grilled fish. The Pellicano is the property’s Michelin-starred spot, with chef Michelino Gioia at the helm. Expect fresh seafood (try the John Dory with Gallinacci mushrooms and wild sorrel sauce) and local meat from Lazio and Tuscany (like a pigeon chest with foie gras, a Gioia special). The raw red shrimp in bottarga cream is unmissable. Part of the fun of eating here is for the parade of old Italian money and young hipsters dressed to the nines.
Tuscany’s bounty of land and sea takes on divine Italian form under Michelin stars and moonlight.
Pelligrill Tuscan Grill
Our laid back and lovely al fresco restaurant captures all the freshness of the sea.
Cellars and bars
Bar All’Aperto, our quisebeve is for lounging between sea and sky, while Il Pellicano piano bar has a deliciously sophisticated syncopation.
Guests admire Tuscany’s sea and country but in Chef Gioia’s eyes it is nature’s generous larder.
Kind and understanding, the staff are happy to help with anything from a late check-out to setting up beautiful bouquets of flowers for a special occasion, and also have plenty of suggestions for area adventures—like renting a boat for the day or nearby restaurants to check out. However, many guests never leave the property because of the tennis courts, pool, spa, duo of restaurants and seafront deck. Details like a seaside bar and its now-iconic beach bags give the facilities an updated appeal while still remaining five-star.
Beach Club and Pool
A saltwater pool and pristine private beach, crushed iced cocktails beneath parasols, the pleasures of farniente.
The Pelliclub is a delightful place to visit with friends for joyful therapy with an iced cocktail and laughter, somewhere to feel beautiful even before the treatment begins. Our Pelliclub Director Sandra promises an experience more than skin deep, more about the ‘touch than the cream’, with her team of expert, intuitive therapists.
The sunrise over Il Pellicano’s silent bay is a life enhancing moment, pay it due honour in our yoga class by the sea. Taughten and tighten tums on the paddleboards, balance and strength are enhanced the moment you step onto a board, an excellent core workout.