- Located in the heart of Capri, the Grand Hotel Quisisana is synonymous with island glitz, having attracted an exclusive crowd since opening in 1860.
- Originally built in 1845 as a sanatorium (Quisisana means ‘here one heals’), the hotel is steeped in history. Member of the prestigious Leading Hotels of the World.
- Over the years, historical figures, including Ernest Hemingway and Jean Paul Sartre, have passed through the marble lobby and admired the surrounding natural beauty of the hotel’s manicured park.
- The sun-drenched bedrooms are a study in understated elegance, with mostly white walls, floors and furnishings emphasizing the blue ocean views.
- Dine at acclaimed restaurant RendezVouz, with an entrance directly on the glamorous Via Camerelle, or at the poolside Colombaia Restaurant, both offering Italian-inspired cuisine and an excellent wine list.
- The hotel is located in the heart of Capri, right on the main shopping street and steps from the Piazzetta, the island’s central square.
- Rated one of the top five spas in Europe, QuisiBeauty features La Prairie products in its beauty and spa treatments.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Visit the Blue Grotto (a beautiful cave with a tiny entrance), Villa Jovis (an incredible ancient fortress/villa that dates back to A.D. 27) and Monte Solaro (Capri’s highest peak).
Sail around the island with the reputable company Sercomar.
The passages of the restored monastery—which dates back to 1363—house the enormous paintings of German artist Karl Wilhelm Diefenbach
A selection of the iconic label’s clothing, bags and pumps is artfully arranged in this open-air shop surrounded by palm trees.
Slip on a pair of handmade Roman-style sandals from this beloved boutique.
Expert naturalist Luigi Esposito crafts kid-friendly hiking itineraries around the
Explore Capri of the 1920s through the eyes of the Swedish physician.
Sweet lemon cookies are best savored in the moment, while limoncello liqueur fits
neatly into a suitcase. Available pretty much everywhere.
It’s a 45-minute journey between the Tragara look-out point and the Natural Arch,
with lots of opportunities to view ancient rock formations, large caves and the
sea along the way.
The Quisisana is the largest hotel in Capri, and oozes history: it opened its doors in 1845 and is the second oldest hotel on the island. It has some of the best facilities around (tennis courts, swimming pools, library, theatre), all smack in the centre of Capri town. Located in the heart of Capri, the Grand Hotel Quisisana is synonymous with island glitz, having attracted an exclusive crowd since opening in 1860. Originally built in 1845 as a sanatorium (Quisisana means ‘here one heals’), the hotel is steeped in history; a Liberty-style theatre was designed by the famous architect Giò Ponti in 1929.
Over the years, historical figures, including Ernest Hemingway and Jean Paul Sartre, have passed through the marble lobby and admired the surrounding natural beauty of the hotel’s manicured park. The sun-drenched bedrooms are a study in understated elegance, with mostly white walls, floors and furnishings emphasizing the blue ocean views. Dine at acclaimed restaurant RendezVouz, with an entrance directly on the glamorous Via Camerelle, or at the poolside Colombaia Restaurant, both offering Italian-inspired cuisine and an excellent wine list.
Rooms are furnished with antiques and works of art belonging to the Morgano family. The décor is classic: polished wooden desks, 19th-century bedside tables, floral bedspreads and tiled floors. Standard rooms look out over Capri’s picturesque cobbled streets, while Deluxe rooms and above have terraces with garden or sea views (Junior Suites offer particularly impressive views of Capri’s famous Faraglioni – rock formations that jut out of the sea). Rooms are comfortable and spacious, although it does feel like some need a bit of an update. Marble and tiled bathrooms are equipped with signature Quisi branded toiletries.
All suites face the sea and boast beautiful views extending from the Faraglioni to the Charterhouse of San Giacomo and the Gardens of Augustus. Suites have one or two bathrooms with hydromassage tub. Size: over 60 square meters.
Junior Suites have a sitting area and terrace facing the pool or park .They can accommodate up to 3 people. Size: from 39 to 42 square meters.
Special Deluxe rooms are particularly spacious and face onto the park or pool. They accommodate up to 3 people. Size: from 33 to 35 square meters.
Deluxe rooms face the private park or pool and open out onto a balcony or patio. Size: from 22 to 25 square meters.
Superior rooms look out over the town of Capri and have a small balcony. Size: from 22 square meters.
Standard rooms have one or two windows facing the town of Capri. Size: from 22 square meters.
Two restaurants, two bars, a lounge: from first thing in the morning ’til last thing at night, Grand Hotel Quisisana serves the finest food (and drinks!) in the whole of Capri.
Quisisana’s restaurant facing Capri’s glamorous Via Camerelle is ideal for a romantic candlelit dinner for two.
Quisisana’s poolside restaurant serves traditional island and Neapolitan specialties, including pizzas cooked in a wood burning oven.
Breakfast is served in the Quisisana’s large dining hall. The same hall easily trasforms into an elegant venue for a wedding reception or gastronomic event.
Facing Via Camerelle, this is the ideal place in which to meet and mingle over a drink, before or after dinner, to the sound of live piano music.
A room which captures the classic elegance of Grand Hotel Quisisana: the ideal spot for a coffee, in authentic Grand Tour style.
As Capri’s largest hotel, there are plenty of facilities including six meeting rooms, a reading room and a Liberty-style theatre designed by renowned Italian architect Giò Ponti. A well-equipped spa has an indoor swimming pool, male and female steam rooms and saunas (the male sauna unusually features a fish tank), as well as a hairdresser and nail salon. Service is good, with attentive and professional staff.
At the back of the hotel there’s a spacious garden with a large inviting swimming pool.
Qvisibeauty&Spa is an exclusive wellness area with indoor heated pool and jacuzzi, steam rooms, saunas, relaxation area, outdoor vascular path and Spa garden. Moreover, you will find a treatments area with 10 cabins and our Qvisi Hair Salon.Guests can indulge in luxurious treatments by Germaine de Capuccini and Cinq Mondes Paris. We will pamper you with the Qvisi Signature Collection, our exclusive tailor made combination of massages and body treatments.
The gym has cardiovascular and strengthening machinery as well as free weights.
There are two tennis courts, and yoga classes can be organised.