- One of the classic luxury hotels of Venice; the Excelsior mixes grandeur with a touch of the exotic. With its exclusive golden beaches and sea-view terraces, it embodies all the bygone charm and glamour of the Lido.
- After a spectacularly successful facelift, this beachfront jewel is making waves on the Venetian scene. The Moorish pleasuredome has been a magnet for the celestial set since it hosted the first Venice Film Festival in 1932. Everyone from Claudia Cardinale to the Clooneys comes ashore for old-world glamour, restorative peace and quiet elegance.
- With its unique beachfront location overlooking the sparkling Adriatic Sea, Hotel Excelsior offers guests a tranquil haven, just 15 minutes from the bustling streets of Venice by our complimentary water shuttle.
- The 197 rooms include suites and junior suites, all of which are spacious for the typical Venetian standard. Many rooms have balconies overlooking the sea.
- The panoramic sea-view terrace offers a relaxing place to unwind before heading poolside to enjoy the sunshine in the hotel’s magnificent garden. The private beach with cabanas is the obvious jewel in the crown but the Excelsior also boasts a fully serviced pool and gym.
- The hotel’s candlelit Tropicana is one of Venice’s iconic evening dining spots.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
An experience not to be missed for all lovers of cooking and haute cuisine.A cooking lesson held directly by our award-winning chef, Giuseppe D’Aquino. During the two hours of lesson, traditional local dishes will be prepared together with personal creations of our chef. Recipes will vary according to the seasons and requirements.The culinary secrets will be revealed in our Red Kitchen, a dedicated area for lessons created for our guests.
Hotel Excelsior is an extraordinary oasis of calm and comfort, offering the brilliant best of both worlds. Just a brief boat ride from the pulsating heart of Venice, Hotel Excelsior is a tranquil hideaway for distinguished international travelers, movie stars and discerning guests. This is where couples, families and visitors of all ages find surprising delights and quiet relaxation to suit their mood. Hotel Excelsior is a destination in its own right: a historically significant Venetian palazzo, enriched by exotic Moorish architecture. Here, contemporary luxuries sit harmoniously alongside lovingly preserved splendor, including the spectacular Stucchi Room (featured in Once Upon A Time In America starring Robert De Niro).
With our ideal location and magnificent rooms, we offer a dream setting for unforgettable weddings and celebrations, and an impressive, very adaptable venue for conferences and business events. Our iconic hotel is also home to the world-renowned Venice Film Festival and Biennale Art and Architecture exhibitions. At Hotel Excelsior, every experience is superlative, from unforgettable meals created by our Chefs, to the iconic Cabanas arrayed on our private beach. Explore Venice, then immerse yourself in our uniquely soothing atmosphere.