- The Londra Palace is located on bustling Riva degli Schiavoni, close to St Mark’s Square and with views that are the envy of other Venice hotels. Service is particularly attentive and rooms elegantly decorated, while the excellent restaurant attracts both a Venetian and international clientele.
- This historic hotel has welcomed many artists and famous names for over 160 years, including Tchaikovsky, D’Annunzio, Borges, and Brodsky.
- The Londra Palace’s elegant white façade and appealing terrace on the busy Riva degli Schiavoni are immediately recognizable. Inside, this Relais & Chateaux hotel is a romantic place with elegant details, friendly service, and lots of charm.
- The Londra Palace has 53 rooms which are all completely different, with Biedermeier-style furniture, upholstery, and precious brocade, as well as marble bathrooms.
- One hundred windows look out onto the lagoon, offering an unparalleled display at every sunrise and sunset. The classic rooms also provide an unobstructed view of the rooftops and steeples of the town.
- Stepping out onto the Altana roof terrace, the breathtaking view of the Bacino di San Marco, San Giorgio Maggiore, the Grand Canal, and the beautiful steeples is captivating. A basket filled with delicious Venetian specialities makes the experience even more unforgettable.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
The Redemeer’s week-end is the most important and traditional event in Venice. From the rooms, from the veranda of the Restaurant, from the Altana (top floor terrace) it is possible to admire the best fireworks in the world!
The Picnic on the roof terrace is an absolutely unique experience and exclusive to us. The Londra Palace actually has one of the highest ‘turrets’ in Venice (the typical wooden terraces built over the roof), giving you a 360-degree view of the city. Our guests are given a full English picnic set, complete with everything they need to relax and enjoy magical, intimate moments.
Surprise your partner with a romantic dinner one evening, admiring the enchanting Venice from above, from its lagoon to its chimney pots and the imposing spires of the Basilica di San Marco The staff of our Do Leoni Restaurant will serve delicacies à la carte in your room, making this fantastic evening even more special. (Valid in Top Floor Junior Suite).
Visit the most hidden and secrets gardens inside beautiful venetian palaces.
The Grand Canal, Venice’s main canal, is flanked by magnificent buildings along its entire length which display the wealth and the art of the Republic of Venice, telling the city’s story. Our guests will have an elegant boat all to themselves for a thrilling, but intimate, tour with their partner or family.
With its 100 windows overlooking the San Marco basin, the Londra Palace has been the the perfect retreat those who enjoy authentic locations which don’t just conform with current fashions. The view is always enchanting: choose between the San Marco Basin and the Venetian Lagoon the one hand, or the historic city’s roofs and bell towers on the other. Our Concierge Clefs d’Or and the reception staff, available 24 hours a day, will be leased to point them out to you. The hotel is located on the Riva degli Schiavoni, a few steps from Piazza San Marco, the Bridge of Sighs and all the other places which are symbolic of the Venetian Republic, but it is also close to its most hidden and authentic corners.
The original core of Venice’s the Hotel Londra Palace dates back to 1853. It was known first as the Hotel d’Angleterre & Pension and then the Londres. In 1865 the Beau Rivage was built, in neo-lombardy style, with a connecting link to the Hôtel d’Angleterre. The raising of the old building’s roof in the 50’s and the last and the most recent renovation of the facade and interior public spaces gave the hotel its current appearance. The name “Londra Palace” dates from the 70’s.
The Londra Palace has 53 rooms, each one different from the others in terms of furnishings, good quality tapestries and brocades and marble bathrooms. Each one equipped with all the comforts of a luxury hotel.
1 double bed or 2 single beds. 18-23 m².
Deluxe Room overlooking the Lagoon
Deluxe rooms enjoy a beautiful view on the lagoon. Size varies 18-23 sqm. Located in all 5 floors, each one is different from the other in colors and décor.
Deluxe Room with lagoon view and balcony
They have views of the San Marco Basin and located on the second floor.
Junior Suite with lagoon view
These all have views of the San Marco Basin. This category includes the rooms dedicated to our distinguished guests Tchaikovsky and Gabriele D’Annunzio, the beautiful room on the top floor with the Jacuzzi and two other recently refurbished rooms.
Junior Suite with Balcony
Their size varies from 25 to 35 square meters. Balconies overlooking the lagoon and located on 1st, 2nd and 3rd floor. The bathrooms have walk-in showers except for one with bathtub. It is possible to add a third bed.
Junior Suite with Terrace
These rooms are located on the 4th floor and have been recently refurbished. They have a terrace overlooking the lagoon.
Borges Suite overlooking the lagoon and balcony
Large living room with balcony and a beautiful view of the San Marco Basin, a bedroom overlooking the Church of San Zaccaria and two large marble bathrooms, one with a hydro-massage bath and the other with a shower. Privileges for Guests booking this room : Champagne and a selection of biscuits and chocolates upon arrival, free minibar, complimentary breakfast served in room each morning .
Top Floor Junior Suite with panoramic terrace
Located on the top floor, it has a large terrace overlooking the Grand Canal and the San Marco Basin. Large bed, marble bathroom with shower.
Do Leoni restaurant has a pricey but interesting selection of pasta, fish, meat, and veggie choices for lunch and dinner, and the outdoor terrace is a prime (albeit noisy) place to people-watch.
Do Leoni Restaurant
The Do Leoni Restaurant focuses on the unique and magical moment of the evening, without haste, with an elegant service where creative dishes and important wine selections stand out, carefully matched to the dishes. To be sure of being able to know the essence of our Chef’s cooking and his inspiration, but also the great attention paid to local products, you can take advantage of the special offer of the Tasting Menu, from 4 to 7 courses.
Our Bistrot 4172 menu has been conceived with a fast and light formula, also suitable for a lunch break with plenty, fresh and rich salads, vegetarian dishes and gourmet sandwiches but also traditional Pasta dishes and homemade Lasagna, cold cut or cheeses platters, without sacrificing quality and the refinement of Do Leoni Restaurant style.
Our Londrabar has an “ace up his sleeve”: his Head Bartender Marino Lucchetti. The professionalism of Marino can be seen from the proposals of the Londonbar that can be tasted in the veranda in Riva degli Schiavoni, in front of the marvelous panorama of the suggestive San Marco Basin: coffee of different qualities, numerous mixtures of leaf tea, old recipe chocolates, cocktails with fresh seasonal fruit, important selections of wines and beers.
Bar and restaurant aside, there aren’t any on-site facilities, but that’s not an issue for most as the hotel mainly serves as a base to explore the city.