- When it comes to a city break in Rome, Hotel Vilòn offers the best of both worlds. It may be a few streets and gentle walk from world-famous sights, including the Trevi Fountain and Spanish Steps, yet every inch of this boutique retreat spells calm.
- Relish lunch in the cosy and chic bistro that serves classic Italian fare. Linger over coffee in the lounge, flooded with light thanks to the original mansion house windows. Or revive cocktail hour out on the private hotel courtyard.
- Be sure to seek out the best angle on the celebrated Borghese ‘secret gardens’ too – Hotel Vilòn has a privileged position overlooking this beauty spot.
- Depending on which bedroom you book, you may even have your own view of them. Some rooms offer your own terrace, while all promise chic décor that instantly invites you to rest. Think marble bathrooms, comfy velvet furnishings and elegant works of art perfectly placed – all hallmarks of architect and Production Designer Paolo Bonfini.
- Hotel Vilòn is more than just a pretty face, though. This modern hotel prides itself on personalised service, grounded in old-fashioned Italian hospitality. The concierge can even arrange tailor-made sightseeing trips and exclusive transport around Rome. If you prefer to walk however, this Campo Marzio neighbourhood is made for strolling.
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle recently stayed at this uber chic boutique hotel during their 2019 stay in Rome.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Be stunned breathless in front of the opening on the ceiling (almost 9 meters in diameter) It captures the rays of the sun at the zenith creating a magical effect of lights and shadows.
Roma caput mundi! A glimpse into the glorious Roman past dating back more than 2000 years. Do not miss the night guided visit.
An elegant Up & Down between the ochre-coloured buildings, the Bernini fountain and the church of Trinità dei Monti. Savouring a refined eighteenth-century atmosphere.
Bring a coin with you! Approaching through the narrow streets you will only listen to the waters, then suddenly the splendour. SURPRISE!
Always worth it, even if only for a flying Sistine Chapel visit. Vatican’s secret, Raphael Rooms, the Belvedere Courtyard. St Peter’s Basilica, Michelangelo’s Pietà, the Bernini Baldachin… wear your most comfortable shoes!
A bright new star in the Roman hotel firmament, the Vilòn is a secluded but central boutique gem with the cachet of a view, from many rooms, of the private courtyard of Palazzo Borghese. It is intimate and of good value within its luxe category. It’s aimed squarely at cultured, independent globetrotters. Steps from Rome’s famous Spanish ones, Hotel Vilòn is an elegant, art-filled boutique retreat in the shadow of the Palazzo Borghese. Esteemed neighbours aside, this former boarding school has been transformed into a small-scale hotel with just 18 rooms. Several of them overlook the Palazzo’s secret gardens; nab one with a furnished terrace suspended over them. The all-day bar extends out to the courtyard in fine weather, and you don’t have to wait for the bell to ring for the fun to start.
The finest views in this old Roman building are undoubtedly out over the Palazzo Borghese’s private garden; several rooms enjoy this vantage point and the best ones have an extensive terrace overlooking it (the Melangolo Suite, the Borghese Suite and the Vilòn Charming Terrace category).
The Vilòn universe set in the heart of Rome, in a former 16th century building, hides within its ancient, fully refurbished walls, 18 precious gems. The rooms and suites provide an inviting bright ambiance ranging from intimate cozy bedrooms to unique original suites, many of which have private terraces with exclusive views of the Borghese Palace Gardens. Hotel Vilòn provides a new perspective of luxury within the eternal city with its history, beauty, and subtle yet stylish charm, ensuring that guests not only fall in love with the property but feel right “at home.”
All Vilòn Charming bedrooms offer king-size beds, elegant marble bathrooms with walk-in rain showers and separate toilet areas. Some offer hardwood floors and comfortable sitting areas as well as a breathtaking view over Palazzo Borghese’s quiet and private garden (29 sq. mt.). Inner courtyard views are also available (40 sq. mt.). Twin beds are available upon request. Maximum occupancy 2 adults.
The furnished private terraces with romantic, breathtaking view overlooking Palazzo Borghese’s garden is the highlight of these special category. These 3 unique rooms, stylishly decorated, provide King size beds, hardwood floors and elegant marble bathrooms with walk-in rain showers and separate toilet areas. Twin beds are available upon request. 45 sq. mt. including terrace (30 sq. mt. + 15 sq.mt. terrace). Maximum occupancy 2 persons.
A special touch characterizes these inviting bedrooms. One with jacuzzi bathtub, overlooking Via dell’Arancio, (47 sq. mt.) and the others with their view overlooking Palazzo Borghese’s garden (40 sq. mt.). Elegant marble bathrooms with walk-in rain showers and separate toilet areas. Authentic retro-chic decorations, comfortable sitting areas and elegant hardwood floors. Twin beds are available upon request. Maximum occupancy 2 persons. To make the best of a Vilòn family experience, we can connect your Vilòn Charming Deluxe with a Vilòn Double.
This is the one area where the Vilòn really shines. The clubby bar/restaurant, where a sumptuous breakfast is served, spreads over most of the ground floor and spills out into a small, intimate, plant-lined al fresco courtyard. Elegant but fun, it makes you want to slip into vintage Valentino and sip a Negroni – and the menu is perfectly gauged to this relaxed high-class mindset. No fancy foams here, just really good Roman and Italian dishes like rigatoni alla carbonara done to perfection by young chef Gabriele Muro.
Welcome to Adelaide
In honour of the Princess Borghese, the name of our restaurant and bar lounge, familiarly called In Salotto. A tribute to the altruism and grace of Italian hospitality with the wish that the same energy will continue to live among the refined environments of the Vilòn. Adelaide offers a delicious menu of Mediterranean cuisine, which changes according to the seasons, with classics of the Roman tradition with fresh modern twists. In addition to the stylish and cosy dining room, the green outdoor patio dedicates a relaxing bohemian space where, especially during the warm seasons, is possible to enjoy breakfast, lunch, dinner and drinks “al fresco”. Buon Appetito!
They even multi-task: one of the bellboys, for example, does all the flower arrangements. There’s no gym or spa, but pretty much any request can be accommodated, from child-oriented private Rome tours to yoga and massages.