- Surrounded by the lush, natural beauty of the Tuscan countryside, the five-star Il Castelfalfi is a one-of-a-kind, dream-like retreat that seamlessly blends into the vineyards, forests, and fairways that surround the hotel.
- Check in to one of 120 spacious guestrooms and suites and soak up mesmerizing views.
- Dine on exquisite Mediterranean flavors with stunning views of the landscape. Sample traditional ingredients and flavors with a cooking class at Rosso Toscano Cooking school.
- Savor authentic Italian flavors and sip signature cocktails at the elegant, on-site La Via Del Sale and Giglio Blu.
- Play a round of golf at the 27-hole Castelfalfi Golf Club — the largest course in the region.
- Unwind in the tranquil spa and indulge in a soothing massage or facial. Swim in the indoor or outdoor swimming pools.
- Explore the Castelfalfi estate on horseback, or take a relaxed hike through the forest
- Try your hand at truffle hunting, or sample the region’s delicious produce on a wine-tasting tour of the local vineyards.
- Once set in a medieval village, the grounds now surrounding the resort are filled with charming shops and restaurants sure to transport you to a different era.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
With its magnificent 27-hole golf course, the largest one in Tuscany, the Toscana Resort Castelfalfi’s prestigious Golf Club is second to none in the area.
With its two red-clay tennis courts located below the olive groves, under the Castle’s walls, Toscana Resort Castelfalfi is the ideal tennis enthusiast’s retreat. Players can practice their forehand, play a match or receive personal coaching with one of our qualified instructors.
Whether you wish to sunbathe surrounded by a dazzling scenery, relax or get in a workout at one of our pools, Le Piscine di Castelfalfi complex invites all your senses to the ultimate resort experience. Our guests can choose between no less than four swimming-pools located on two panoramic terraces and nestled among Mediterranean fauna.
Toscana Resort Castelfalfi offers a great variety of hiking options. From easy family walks bordering the golf course in the shadow of beautiful Tuscan cypress trees, to more challenging ones for skilled hikers in search of breathtaking sceneries and impressive views. Each itinerary will allow you to come close to nature, get a splash of sunshine and a breath of fresh air within unspoilt landscapes.
Enjoy a picturesque ride through the typically Tuscan fields and the vineyards of the Castelfalfi Estate. Upon request, guests can book guided tours with different types of bicycles, to cater to your every need: city bikes, mountain bikes, bikes with pedal assistance or children bikes.
Carve out some welldeserved time to detox your mind and find your zen with a yoga class. In total harmony with nature, our yoga instructor will guide you through this ancient meditative art during a fullbody-and-mind individual or group session.
Surrounded by the lush, natural beauty of the Tuscan countryside, the five-star Il Castelfalfi is a one-of-a-kind, dream-like retreat. Designed with sustainability in mind, and using traditional materials such as wood and stone, the 120 room hotel seamlessly blends into the vineyards, forests, and fairways that surround the hotel. Dine on exquisite Mediterranean flavors with stunning views of the landscape, explore the estate on horseback, and unwind in the tranquil spa. Set in the heart of the Tuscan countryside, Il Castelfalfi is the perfect place to immerse yourself in the sights and sounds of Tuscany. Sample traditional ingredients and flavors with a cooking class at Rosso Toscano Cooking school, and visit the local vineyards to discover your new favorite wines. Once set in a medieval village, the grounds now surrounding the resort are filled with charming shops and restaurants sure to transport you to a different era.
Free High-Speed Wi-Fi LCD 43” Flat Screen Television Minibar Separate living room (Suite) Air conditioning & in room climate control Laundry service / In room safe 24h Room Service.
Double bedroom with King or Twin beds. Wooden floor, TV and reading corner, writing desk. Bathroom with walk in shower.
Double bedroom with King or Twin beds, reading corner, TV, writing desk and armchairs. Bathroom with shower and bathtub.
Double room with King or Twin beds, reading corner, TV, writing desk. Bathroom with walk in shower.
Double room with King or Twin beds, wooden floor and writing desk. Separated living area, sofa-bed, armchairs and TV. Bathroom with shower and bathtub. Private balcony or terrace.
La Via Del Sale
Authentic Italian fine dining restaurant that combines the freshest ingredients and local recipes.
Trendy Bar for guests and visitors to relax during the day and evening, serving Tuscan signature cocktails.
Treatment rooms Relaxation room Sauna Steam Bath Emotional showers Heated indoor and outdoor Pool.