- Anantara Palazzo Naiadi Rome is a 5 star, luxury, heritage hotel & spa in a crescent-shaped palazzo fronting the Piazza della Repubblica in the city center.
- Named for the Greek water nymphs of the Fountain of Naiads located in the centre of the piazza, Anantara Palazzo Naiadi showcases a uniquely storied history, with imposing 19th-century marble architecture, a Vatican granary wing, and ruins of the imperial Baths of Diocletian seen through the lower ground floor.
- A wander of cobbled alleyways reveals designer boutiques, family trattorias, and iconic sites such as the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain and Spanish Steps all within walking distance.
- After days spent exploring, return to classical luxury at the palazzo, with accommodation ranging from balcony rooms overlooking the piazza, to executive and presidential suites with spacious living and unrivalled panoramas.
- The fresh flavours of the Mediterranean shine at Tazio, while evenings are spent sipping prosecco on the rooftop.
- Unwind with laps in the rooftop pool, or at signature spa with ancient Roman treatments fused with the wellness rituals of Asia.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Be stunned breathless in front of the opening on the ceiling (almost 9 meters in diameter) It captures the rays of the sun at the zenith creating a magical effect of lights and shadows.
Roma caput mundi! A glimpse into the glorious Roman past dating back more than 2000 years. Do not miss the night guided visit.
An elegant Up & Down between the ochre-coloured buildings, the Bernini fountain and the church of Trinità dei Monti. Savouring a refined eighteenth-century atmosphere.
Bring a coin with you! Approaching through the narrow streets you will only listen to the waters, then suddenly the splendour. SURPRISE!
Always worth it, even if only for a flying Sistine Chapel visit. Vatican’s secret, Raphael Rooms, the Belvedere Courtyard. St Peter’s Basilica, Michelangelo’s Pietà, the Bernini Baldachin… wear your most comfortable shoes!
A stone’s throw from Piazza del Popolo, Palazzo Dama offers guests the opportunity to experience Rome in a historic villa with the hospitality, ambience and amenities of a refined 5-star hotel. Built next to the banks of the Tiber, this elegant Liberty villa was once the residence of the noble Italian Malaspina family. Here, the Marquises welcomed diplomats, aristocrats and the cultural elite of past centuries. The name Palazzo Dama pays tribute to the noblewomen who enlivened its halls during the many years of Family residency. In particular, the name is inspired by the most exuberant of these women: the Marchesa Anna Maria Malaspina, who lived in the eighteenth century and was much admired for her refinement and wit.
The property will feature 95 guest rooms and suites.
The open kitchen trattoria and bar will lead out to a gallery and seating area complete with travertine marble, oak and bronze. Outside will be a botanical garden filled with plants that promote well-being. The restaurant will offer a modern interpretation of Italian flavours, experience and hospitality, while following the SixSenses ethos of natural, local and sustainable ingredients. Seasonal food menus will be based on natural botanicals and courtyard garden-harvested greens paired with house-made bitters, tonics and tinctures.
Guests will also be able to learn and harness the power of local herbs, plants and ingredients at the Alchemy Bar. The property will also be home to an Earth Lab where guests can learn more about sustainability.
Amenities will include an events terrace, outdoor courtyard garden, rooftop terrace and a restaurant focused on local ingredients. The ground floor will have space for meetings and larger events. Located on the first floor, the Six Senses Spa and Roman baths will play an integral role as a sanctuary of wellness for guests. With its calming vibe and contemporary design, the spa will house a range of treatment rooms, a fitness center and relaxation areas.