- Palazzo Manfredi is a rare gem of elegance and hospitality in a unique historical setting, with rooms and a large terrace overlooking the Coliseum, the Imperial Forum and the Domus Aurea.
- Built over the ruins of the Ludus Magnus, the gymnasium used by Roman gladiators, Palazzo Manfredi was the hunting pavilion of the Guidi gardens. Today it is tastefully adorned with art ranging from 16th century antique paintings to contemporary pieces.
- Playful and chic, the 20 room Palazzo Manfredi is a capsule of why everyone loves Italian style. Sumptuous leather couches, ’60s abstract paintings, Kartell tables and Igo Maurer light fixtures mix with Venetian plaster, polished marble and antique sculptures.
- Each room has a different personality, whether the library-themed wallpaper in the Executive Room or the warm marble and vinyl in the Junior Suite. The best rooms face the Colosseum, waking you up to a full frontal view of the world’s biggest amphitheatre, spectacular day or night.
- At the intimate yet grandiose Michelin starred Aroma restaurant, quintessential Rome is reflected in a menu of classic Italian dishes on a picturesque outdoor terrace offering an unparalleled Colosseum view. The Court bar next door is a lovely spot for a sundowner.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Palazzo Manfredi is an elegant hideaway in the centre of what was once imperial Rome. Stay at Palazzo Manfredi and you’ll be sleeping next-door to the gladiators. This haven is directly across the street from the Colosseum and just steps away from the ruins of the largest gladiator training school ever discovered in the city. And while you’re perfectly placed to explore the ever-fascinating city of Rome, you can return at the end of each day to vibrant and luxurious Italian hospitality. Palazzo Manfredi started life as a 17th century noble’s villa, and in its current guise is an elegant boutique bolthole for in-the-know travellers. Some of the 20 bedrooms and suites offer direct views of the Colosseum itself, so you can feast your eyes on its ancient beauty while you’re sipping your morning tea in bed. Choose your room based on your mood; some are light-filled, modern spaces with pale velvet drapes and calming ceramics. Others are dramatic and cosseting, showcasing deep tones and softly textured walls.
Keep an evening free during your stay for a meal at Michelin-starred AROMA restaurant, an intimate but upscale space with a master of traditional Italian cooking at the helm. Enjoy an aperitivo at The Court, a buzzing bar that takes the art of mixology very seriously – and offers more of those unparalleled Colosseum views. And when you step outside, the attractions of Rome are, quite literally, on your doorstep. Get happily lost in the streets of The Eternal City and you’ll have plenty to write home about. If you want something extra-special, Palazzo Manfredi’s concierge can call in personal shoppers, luxury sports cars and private tours of the ruins.
The 20 rooms and suites fuse Palladian wallpaper, faux fur, Roman busts and eel skin–topped tables to surprisingly successful effect; windows overlooking the monument are a must.
At Michelin starred AROMA at Palazzo Manfredi, quintessential Rome is reflected in a menu of classic Italian dishes on a picturesque outdoor terrace offering an unparalleled Colosseum view. At 40 seat restaurant is at once intimate and grandiose, ideal for everything from romantic dinners to private parties. Roman-born Chef Di Lorio has been Aroma’s head chef since it opened in 2010, since which time he has developed a menu that marries his mastery of traditional Italian cooking with his flair fresh ingredients and ideas. A supporter of sustainable fish, he removed all tuna from the menu, now serving appetizers that showcase lesser known species along with meat options and local produce. His main courses revolve around pasta, featuring five different varieties.
The new Cocktail Bar The Court, has a unique view of the Coliseum. The Bar offers a wide range of innovative drinks with revolutionary techniques by some of the most famous Italian mixologists, right in front of the “Ludus Magnus”.
Sixty seconds to the Colosseum. Just step out of our hotel, take a few steps, and you’re there, before the largest amphitheatre in the world, the symbol par excellence of Ancient Rome and Italy.