- Rosewood Venice will open in 2023 as the ultra-luxury brand’s second property in Italy and eighth in Europe. Located in the heart of the bustling Cannaregio neighbourhood, Rosewood Venice will be housed within the magnificent fifteenth century Palazzo Dona’ Giovannelli and located near many of the city’s most legendary landmarks, including the Strada Nova, Piazza San Marco, Basilica di San Marco, and Palazzo Ducale.
- Constructed in the mid-1400s by Filippo Calendario, the master architect of the stunning Palazzo Ducale, the Palazzo Dona’ Giovannelli is steeped in history and has since undergone two renovations, the first in the 1800s by famous architect Gian Battista Meduna and the second in the mid-20th century. Throughout its storied history, the palazzo has been owned by both the Dona’ and Giovannelli families and has remained a one-of-a-kind treasure in Venice.
- The Venice luxury hotel will feature approximately 50 guestrooms and suites inspired by the palace’s rich history, two signature dining venues, including a charming piano bar and the brand’s renowned Sense, A Rosewood Spa®, a state-of-the-art fitness center, and extensive meetings and events space.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Designed to offer a trademark stay, Rosewood Venice will be found in the bustling Cannaregio neighbourhood, housed within the magnificent 15th century Palazzo Dona’ Giovannelli and located near many of the city’s most legendary landmarks – including the Strada Nova, Piazza San Marco, Basilica di San Marco, and Palazzo Ducale. Constructed in the mid-1400s by Filippo Calendario, the master architect of the stunning Palazzo Ducale, the Palazzo Dona’ Giovannelli is steeped in history, having served as the home of the Duke of Urbino as well as the venue for his son’s wedding to Princess Vittoria Farnese. Designed to preserve the building’s stunning original detailing and rich heritage while offering refined and modern amenities, the Italian getaway will feature 50 rooms and suites inspired by the palace’s rich history, as well as stunning water views due to its dual canal frontage.
The hotel’s dramatic main entrance on the Rio di Noale is an incredible gothic feature that provides convenient water access to the first internal courtyard. The building’s main floor is richly adorned with breathtaking frescos, stuccos, and coffered ceilings as well as magnificent fireplaces and tapestries. A defining feature of the property are two walled courtyards, a rarity in Venice, which will offer an inviting outdoor space for dining and relaxing. For the foodies, two signature dining venues are bound to delight, including a charming piano bar. Additionally, the hotel will include the brand’s renowned Sense, A Rosewood Spa, a state-of-the-art fitness center, and extensive meetings and events space.