- Verdura Resort is set on 230 hectares of sun-kissed Sicilian countryside with a backdrop of charming villages, ancient Greek and Roman sites, and the Mediterranean Sea (the resort has nearly 2km of private coastline).
- 168 rooms, 29 suites and 6 villas seem woven subtly into the landscape, with uninterrupted views from private balconies or terraces.
- Olive trees, orange groves and white-sand beaches. Tennis courts, water sports, championship golf and kids’ clubs. Infinity pools, thalassotherapy and the flagship Rocco Forte Spa.
- Fine dining, healthy eating and world-famous local wine. Luxurious eco-architecture and organic ingredients, grown on our land.
- Verdura is an oasis, a centre of wellbeing, escapism and indulgence set against backdrop of charming Sicilian villages, ancient Greek and Roman sites and the beautiful, blue Mediterranean Sea.
- At the hotel’s heart, an award-winning golf course, clay tennis courts, and a 60m infinity pool invite vacationers to unwind. Huge kids’ club, beach, 4 restaurants, 5 bars, and numerous activities, the 4,000 sqm Sebastian Kneipp-inspired spa, thalassotherapy pools with views, a huge gym, and soulful spa treatments that utilize regional herbs and products.
- Close to the charming baroque town of Sciacca, it’s ideally placed for visiting two of Sicily’s most impressive Greek temple complexes: Agrigento and Selinunte.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Welcome to your enchanting Sicilian escape. Featuring nearly two kilometres of private Mediterranean coastline, Verdura Resort is the ultimate Italian island getaway, offering its guests an array of stunning rooms, suites, and villas, along with white-sand beaches, three golf courses, a 60-metre infinity pool, six clay tennis courts, an excellent spa, four restaurants and five bars, and an interactive Kids Club. Verdura Resort also comes with three beautiful restaurants: Liolà features delicious local dishes, while Amare and Zagara share their love and passion for exquisite seafood.
Furnished in a contemporary yet traditional Sicilian style, there are 203 rooms & suites in total, each with its own private terrace or balcony and ocean views. Rooms and suites are located in both a Courtyard and Landscape setting. Verdura Resort has tastefully used natural materials such as stone, sand, wood and cane – all of which encapsulate the traditional architecture of Sicily, and each room has the advantage of fabulous indoor and outdoor space. Verdura Resort has six tennis courts, three golf courses (two 18-hole and one 9-hole), four restaurants, a kids’ club, a private beach, a 170 square metre gym, and a football pitch. Verdura is the perfect destination for anyone looking to make a holiday trip to Italy. Verdura resort, Sicily, has exciting activities, a relaxing atmosphere, and houses one of the best spas in Europe. Verdura is indeed one of Europe’s top 5-star resorts.
Designed by Olga Polizzi and architect Flavio Albanese, Verdura Resort’s 168 rooms, 32 suites and three villa suites in Sicily blend traditional accents and colours inspired by the landscape, with modern comforts and undeniable luxury. Generous in size and spirit, all of our luxury rooms and suites showcase spectacular Mediterranean views. Enjoy the sea vistas from your private balcony or terrace and make yourself at home, enjoying treats from your In Room Bar. Slip into your sumptuous bathrobe and settle in for a luxurious night’s rest in your king-sized four-poster bed.
Offering unparalleled comfort and luxury in Sicily, our three villa suites feature breathtaking Mediterranean views, private pools, and elegant indoor and outdoor living spaces that are inspired by the surrounding landscape. Perfect for the whole family, our luxury villas in Sicily are spacious and inviting, all sleeping six, with some able to accommodate up to nine guests. Dine together under the stars, swim in your pool, share drinks in your courtyard, and rest, restored, in your elegant four-poster bed.
Just up the coast from Verdura Resort, the beautiful grass-carpeted north of our estate is home to a new grove of exceptional three- and four-bedroom Rocco Forte Villas. These villas are masterpieces of sustainable modern architecture built in harmony with the Resort’s scenic surrounds. Each is designed to pay homage to Sicily’s natural beauty throughout, with floor-to-ceiling windows allowing light to illuminate the interiors while simultaneously offering unparalleled views of the Mediterranean. Meanwhile, a spring-inspired colour palette echoes the citrus and olive shades of Verdura’s gardens and ancient groves. As with all Rocco Forte Hotel’s properties, luxury abounds with no detail overlooked. From private plunge pools to expansive living spaces and atmospheric courtyards, each Villa is perfect for delighting families or large entourages.
No less than four restaurants allow you to dine out within the resort without too much repetition. La Zagara, in the main hotel building, is the upscale formal option, but our favourite is Liolà, a jazzy traditional Sicilian trattoria beneath the Medieval watchtower of Torre Verdura, with great views down the coast. In summer, the cute, wooden-decked Amare beachside restaurant does salads, pizzas and barbecue-grilled fish. Before or after your meal, head for one of the resort’s five bars – including scenic cocktail bar Granita and the health-oriented Spa bar, which offers low-calorie cocktails.
Housed in elegant pavilions around a striking open-air courtyard, Verdura Spa is an oasis of serenity. Enhance your wellbeing with a restorative treatment or a dip in our Thalassotherapy pools. Relax in our infrared or Finnish saunas. Take a yoga class and get your pulse racing in our well-equipped fitness studio.
Test your swing on one of our stunning golf courses, designed by acclaimed international firm, Kyle Phillips. Famed for courses like Kingsbarns Golf Links in Scotland, Phillips has crafted an 18-hole championship course and a nine-hole par-3 course from the stunning coastal scenery at Verdura. Providing challenges and an incredible backdrop, with the Mediterranean visible from almost every hole, our courses offer something for everything golfer, whether you’re looking to learn from a PGA professional, polish your skills, or simply spend a spectacular afternoon on the fairways.