- Villa Cortine is a luxury neoclassical Palace Hotel from the late 1800’s set on a 5 hectare park in the historical center of Sirmione in Lake Garda.
- The 54 guestrooms are elegantly furnished with old-fashioned refinement – antiques & Venetian glass chandeliers and feature spectacular views of the park or the lake.
- The classic gourmet Le Gardenie restaurant serves international and Italian cuisine and has a large terrace with view across the lake. Have a more casual lunch at the grill-restaurant Il Molo, linger on a drink or an aperitif at the Maria Callas or at the Bar Al Lago, or treat yourself to an intimate candle-lit dinner at The Belvedere.
- The hotel is wrapped by an immense centuries-old park, in a whirlwind of perfumes and sensations, and is a short distance from the renowned Jamaica beach, and in front of the entry to the Sirmione Thermal Baths.
- Relax in the outdoor heated pool, by the serene lakeside jetty, or at the thermal baths of Sirmione.
- Enjoy a lakeside BBQ; explore the heart of historic Sirmione; take a romantic trip around the peninsula & Lake Garda on our luxury speedboat. Book a game of tennis or golf.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
There is no more exclusive a way to discover the lake than being aboard a speed boat. From the picturesque port of Gargnano to the most hidden corners of the Garda.
Unique structures that testify to an bygone era and civilisation: the limonaie are traditional buildings of the Upper Garda characterised by stone and wood pillars, that used to grow lemons.
A monumental citadel built in Gardone Riviera by the eccentric poet Gabriele d’Annunzio. It is amongst the most visited museums in Italy and contains d’Annunzio’s residence, theatres, gardens, and little rivers.
A botanical jewel in which there are more than 3000 varieties of flowers and plants together with contemporary sculptures creating amazing scenic effects.
Each year, the Arena festival hosts some of the greatest international artists. You will enjoy these unique shows in the majestic setting of this Roman Amphitheatre.
A trek into the heart of the Upper Garda Park, surrounded by nature. The excursion starts from the Resort up to Monte Castello di Gaino, which offers a great view.
Starting from the Resort, a specialised guide will take you on a mountain bike excursion along the most beautiful trails of the area, in total freedom. Tailored for all fitness levels.
For adventure lovers: a transfer will take you to our trusted stables, where a professional instructor will accompany you for a ride on unspoiled trails.
This is the no.1 amusement park in Italy and is located in Peschiera. It has over 460,000 m2, of attractions, shows and themed villages and is great entertainment for adults and children.
The vineyards and olive groves on the “Le Sincette” estate, located in the heart of the Valtenesi, produce unique biodynamic wines, Discover the simple quality of life.
Discover local products, the colours, the smells and the people in the most beautiful towns of the Lake.
Spread out over 110 hectares, the Gardagolf County Club offers 27 holes nestled between the Rocca di Manerba, Soiano Castle and the Valtenesi hills, offering an extraordinarily beautiful panorama. Cypresses, olive trees, centuries-old oaks, pines and holm oaks complete the setting.
At this beautiful 19th Century luxury villa located in the historical heart of Sirmione, Lake Garda, you’ll receive a warm welcome and may feel as if you have stepped back in time. Wrought iron gates open onto an impressive driveway, home to a spectacular fountain and surrounded by an extensive landscaped garden; while inside, frescoes, marble and mosaics add to the sense of grandeur. The large 5 hectare parkland surrounding the villa ensures there are plenty of secluded areas for peace, solitude and escapism. There’s also a private pier sundeck, a fantastic place to relax over the water. A short walk from the hotel, you get to its symbolic place, the Scaligero Castle; as well as the Roman ruins of the well-known Grottoes of Catullus. The villa is also a short walk from the renowned Jamaica beach, and in front of the entry to the Sirmione Thermal Baths. Pride of the hotel is its immense centuries-old park, that wraps it entirely in a whirlwind of perfumes and sensations.
There are 54 guestrooms between the hotel’s main building and the 19th century villa, all furnished with old-fashioned refinement and fine amenities and feature spectacular views of the park or the lake. The classic gourmet Le Gardenie restaurant serves international and Italian cuisine and has a large terrace with view across the lake. Have a more casual lunch at the grill-restaurant Il Molo, linger on a drink or an aperitif at the Maria Callas or at the Bar Al Lago, or treat yourself to an intimate candle-lit dinner at The Belvedere. Relax in the outdoor heated pool or serene lakeside jetty; take in a game of tennis or golf. The hotel offers excursions by boat, bike tours, guided visits & wellness days at the thermal baths of Sirmione.
An elegance rich in fascination and style meeting warmth of spaces, vintage atmospheres combining with modern comfort: the 54 hotel’s rooms – arranged between the hotel’s main building and the nineteenth-century villa – are furnished with old-fashioned refinement and made convenient and comfortable thanks to fine amenities. With a view on the park or on the lake, different in space and type, all the rooms of Villa Cortine can conquer guests at first glance.
All rooms here are elegantly furnished, some with antiques and Venetian glass chandeliers. Double Superior Rooms feature a balcony with garden views. The Junior Suites are more spacious with a small living area while the beautiful Suites are open plan with a living room and views to the parkland.
A cuisine based on first quality raw materials, dedicated to the Mediterranean typical flavors and to local exclusive products, able to turn tradition into pure emotion: Villa Cortine is able to amaze its guests with a gourmet restaurant service that is genuine and attentive, polished and original. Let yourself be surprised by a refined dinner at Le Gardenie, an informal lunch at the grill-restaurant Il Molo, linger on a drink or an aperitif at the Maria Callas or at the Bar Al Lago, or treat yourself to the magic of a dinner for two at the Belvedere.
Villa Cortine is a place out of the ordinary offering equally special experiences: at your disposal, you have a wide range of services and activities to pamper yourself and make your stay full of emotions. From the outdoor heated pool where to relax in serenity to the villa’s private tennis court, till the equipped jetty where to enjoy the sun and the lake. You can take advantage of deluxe excursions by boat, golf days, bike tours, guided visits and wellness days at the thermal baths of Sirmione.