- As you cross the threshold of this extraordinary Moorish palace you’ll feel as if you’ve stepped into Aladdin’s cave: glittering chandeliers, intricate arabesques, and marble columns are all around. It’s renowned for its outstanding two-Michelin-starred restaurant run by celebrity chef Cannavacciuolo.
- Set on a hill overlooking Lake Orta, the unique Moorish architecture of Villa Crespi and the sheer comfort and relaxation it affords guests make it a haven for lovers of fine Mediterranean cuisine in an atmosphere reminiscent of the Thousand and One Nights.
- In keeping with the palace’s arabesque architecture, the 14 rooms are named after Arab princesses, and are decorated in shades of blue, gold, red and dusty pink.
- Renowned celebrity chef Antonino Cannavacciuolo runs the hotel’s excellent two-Michelin-starred restaurant. His creative use of Piemontese ingredients and his innovative techniques embrace the best of his native Naples and his adoptive Piedmont.
- From Villa Crespi you can contemplate a magnificent Italy, just 45 minutes away from Milan Malpensa: the medieval village of Orta and the Island of San Giulio, the famous site of Sacro Monte, and the Lake Maggiore.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Thanks to our collaboration with Alps Lake Como Helicopter Service and the precious support of Villa Erba, we are pleased to be able to offer personalized helicopter transport for your transfer to Como and travels in Italy, France, Switzerland and Austria. All with maximum comfort, safety, speed and privacy.
A Riva motorboat, with its timeless charm, is the best way to enjoy the view of the timeless spectacle that is lago di Como. Just make a wish and you’ll find your Riva waiting, moored at the jetty just moments from your room and ready to take you on an exhilarating journey through space and time.
A seaplane parked just a few steps away, at your disposal to offer a thrilling ride and an original point of view over the most beautiful lake in the world.
A gourmet dinner or a quiet evening in the privacy of your suite? Is it a night for sociability or privacy, for indulgence or relaxation? The good news is that you don’t have to choose. You can enjoy both at once, by ordering a dinner in your suite with a personal chef. What’s more, you have the added privilege of your own breathtaking view.
Our personal shopper is ready to accompany you on a shopping experience you won’t easily forget, in the boutiques of downtown Como, Milan’s via Monte Napoleone, and even Lugano, on a tour where your desires are the only limit.
Nothing can compare to the fascination of driving a Ferrari, and we offer you the unique opportunity to get behind the wheel of a 488 Spider for 100 kilometers, with a professional coach following you in a safety car at a discrete distance. To top off your adventure, Chef Mattara will welcome you to our Sottovoce restaurant and provide exciting emotions of the gastronomic kind.
Rent a comfortable touring bike, or a professional racing bike if you prefer, and enjoy a few hours of freedom exploring your perfect route. Around the city, with its picturesque paths and corners, or hugging the lakefront, with its fresh air, its scents and its beautiful scenery.
Just a few steps from Lake Orta, Villa Crespi is a spectacular property built in 1879. The villa’s arabesque architecture, stunning gardens and the hospitality of Chef Antonino Cannavacciuolo and his wife Cinzia make a stay here magical. Antonino’s masterful cuisine is deeply influenced by the places and flavours experienced during his professional journey. His menu is an itinerary from southern to northern Italy, starting with a brochette of scallops and scampi and ending with pigeon and foie gras. From Villa Crespi you can contemplate a magnificent Italy, just 45 minutes away from Milan Malpensa: the medieval village of Orta and the Island of San Giulio, the famous site of Sacro Monte, and the Lake Maggiore.
Set on a hill overlooking Lake Orta, the unique Moorish architecture of Villa Crespi and the sheer comfort and relaxation it affords guests make it a haven for lovers of fine Mediterranean cuisine in an atmosphere reminiscent of the Thousand and One Nights. Antonino Cannavacciuolo’s award-winning restaurant offers à la carte meals and two tasting menus with wine pairings selected by our sommelier to perfectly compliment the dishes and guests’ tastes. Each of the 14 rooms and suites have superb antique parquet floors and period furniture; gourmet breakfast is included and evening turndown comes with a delicious little thought to ensure the sweetest of dreams.