- The largest lead-in rooms in Tokyo.
- Superb location close to Imperial Palace Gardens and Tokyo Station.
- With only 87 rooms, the Aman Tokyo is small and exclusive.
- Huge 2,500 square metre spa.
- Fantastic views over the Tokyo skyline.
- Set in Otemachi, Aman Tokyo is on the doorstep of the verdant Imperial Palace Gardens and just steps from the bustle and boutiques of Ginza.
- With towering views, Aman Tokyo is the ideal location from which to discover the city.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
The imperial palace gardens are just a few minutes west. The expansive grounds are spread out around the ruins of Edo Castle – the heart of Tokyo for centuries – offering a green expanse in the world’s most populous city.
Sakan, or Japanese plaster, is an ancient craft art that modern building methods are rapidly leaving behind. Few master plasterers remain in Japan, but Syuhei Hasado has found a way of combining this age-old practice with contemorary techniques to reinvent the tradition for the modern day. Graceful, precise and inspired by nature, his hand-made stucco art can be found throughout the corridors of Aman Tokyo.
Take a private iaido session focusing on manoeuvres and samurai etiquette. Dating back to the 16th century, this graceful martial art encompasses hundreds of styles of swordsmanship, reflecting the refinement and morals of the archetypal Japanese warrior.
Explore tsukiji fish market on an early morning visit with chef tsutomu oba.In the evening, visit his eight-seat restaurant, Sushi Kokoro, in Kagurazaka and dine on edomae sushi made from the fish purchased that morning.
A monument to the modern-day Japanese capital. A sanctuary at the top of the Otemachi Tower, Aman Tokyo’s sleek design is rooted in ritual – a perfect balance of urban dynamism and cultural sensibility. Ikebana displays and engawa platforms blur the boundary between indoors and out; ryokan-style rooms and an Aman Spa are among the city’s largest. The sense of space and breadth of venues are unmatched in the metropolis, allowing Aman Tokyo to identify both as social hub and serene escape – an inspiring addition to the Tokyo skyline.
Aman Tokyo’s Rooms and Suites are lofty urban sanctuaries drawing design inspiration from traditional Japanese residences. Blending wood, washi paper and stone with modern technology and luxurious fabrics, they offer magnificent views including the Imperial Palace Gardens and Mt Fuji on the horizon on clearer days
- Positioned in the northwest corner of the Otemachi Tower,
- Aman Suites are Aman Tokyo’s largest at 157 square metres (1,689 square feet).
- Each offers a separate bedroom and a living room with dining area and pantry
- Uniquely positioned and completely private, Corner Suites are a minimum of 121 square metres (1,302 square feet)
- Offer some of the finest views in the hotel
- Spread over a minimum of 141 square metres (1,517 square feet), Suites.
- offer panoramic city views, a pantry, and include an expansive living room with writing desk
- Facing the Tokyo skyline, the 80-square-metre (861 square feet) Premier Rooms include a large foyer and expansive bathroom
Deluxe palace garden view
- Located on the highest floor, non-smoking Deluxe Palace Garden View Rooms offer/li>
- A premium view of the Tokyo skyline and Imperial Palace Gardens, with space and privacy at 71 square metres (764 square feet)
- Deluxe Rooms are the largest entry-level rooms in the city, offering space
- privacy at 71 square metres (764 square feet), overlooking the Tokyo skyline
Fine dining at Arva, Aman’s Italian restaurant concept, is complemented by a 1,200-bottle wine cellar, as well as the hotel’s signature sake.
Arva is a new dining concept conceived by Executive Chefs Stefano Artosin and Andrea Torre. Now open at Aman Tokyo, this unique new dining experience is based on inventive Italian cooking techniques, utilising simple, locally-sourced ingredients. Paying tribute to Italy’s rich culinary heritage, Arva celebrates the shared enjoyment of uncomplicated flavours in a warm and welcoming atmosphere
The vast garden and bar lounge was designed to resemble the inside of a traditional shoji paper lantern. Floor-to-ceiling windows offer a superb view of the Tokyo skyline for both Aman guests and non-residents. Expertly prepared drinks can be sipped at the Bar, a perfect spot for all-day dining in Tokyo. During the day, sample Afternoon Tea – an Aman Tokyo speciality – high above the Imperial Palace Gardens.
The Café by Aman was renewed on 1 March to offer casual French fare tucked within the Otemachi Forest – an oasis of green in the metropolis at the foot of the hotel building. Serving both Aman guests and non-residents, a carefully selected wine offering complements the dishes, ranging from galettes and traditional bistro cuisine to seasonal plates.
Aman Spa Tokyo is a vast, light-filled sanctuary set high among the Tokyo skyline. A complete range of treatments, therapies and facilities draw on the Japanese principles of nature and balance. Multiple treatment rooms are available, and the signature Spa Journeys focus on Japanese natural ingredients and philosophies. The Spa features large Japanese-style hot baths and steam rooms, a light-filled 30-metre pool with panoramic city views, a world-class fitness centre with the latest cardiovascular and weight-training machinery, and dedicated yoga and Pilates studios.
The spacious, light-filled Fitness Centre is equipped with the latest in cardiovascular and weight-training machinery from Technogym and Life Fitness. TRX and spinning bikes are also available