- The imposing 387 room Grand Hyatt is an institution in Tokyo, the stylish occupant of the glitzy Roppongi Hills, a multi-billion dollar, upmarket shopping and dining development.
- More than a hotel, with its incredible 10 in-house world class restaurants and sublime spa, the Grand Hyatt Tokyo is a lifestyle destination for authentic gastronomy, entertaining and relaxing.
- Settling in the gas-lantern-lit Maduro bar with a rare Yamazaki whisky while listening to live Latin jazz ringing from the piano.
- Highly efficient and knowledgeable service from the superstar concierge team.
- We love the location as part of the Roppongi Hills complex with a plethora of upscale restaurants and shopping available.
- Incredible variety of gastronomic options with over half a dozen world class restaurants, many with al fresco seating.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Tokyo, the largest megalopolis in the world, mixes the ultramodern and the traditional, from neon-lit skyscrapers and the world’s busiest pedestrian intersection in Shibuya to the ancient Senso-ji Buddhist temple located in the historic Asakusa neighborhood. Must see attractions include the opulent Meiji Shinto Shrine which is known for its towering gate and surrounding woods and the imposing Imperial Palace with its huge public gardens. The hotel’s ace concierge team will help you plan your itinerary and transportation to see the city’s many cultural attractions,
- Tokyo, the largest megalopolis in the world, mixes the ultramodern and the traditional, from neon-lit skyscrapers and the world’s busiest pedestrian intersection in Shibuya to the ancient Senso-ji Buddhist temple located in the historic Asakusa neighborhood.
- Must see attractions include the opulent Meiji Shinto Shrine which is known for its towering gate and surrounding woods and the imposing Imperial Palace with its huge public gardens.
- The hotel’s ace concierge team will help you plan your itinerary and transportation to see the city’s many cultural attractions, as well as organize food & wine tours, cooking classes, bookings for sumo wrestling, fine dining restaurants, nightclubs as well as day trips to Mt. Fuji and nearby ski resorts or hot springs.
The imposing 387 room Grand Hyatt is an institution in Tokyo, the stylish occupant of the glitzy Roppongi Hills, a multi-billion dollar, upmarket shopping and dining development. The luxury hotel has been a part of the city’s fabric since 2003, loved by locals and visitors for its location and wide array of world class restaurants and bars. It’s also a popular destination for high society weddings and MICE business, with 15 event facilities spread out over 2800 sqm. More than a hotel, with its incredible 10 in-house world class restaurants and sublime spa, the Grand Hyatt Tokyo is a lifestyle destination for authentic gastronomy, entertaining and relaxing.
With 387 rooms, including 28 suites, the contemporary guest rooms at Grand Hyatt Tokyo incorporate subtle Japanese aesthetics into the design and offer rich mahogany furnishings made with natural woods and fabrics to create a warm residential ambience. Featuring high ceilings, furniture by B&B Italia and light earth-tone colors and textures, the hotel offers an ideal environment for relaxation. Each room includes luxurious beds with elegant Egyptian cotton linens by Frette and spacious limestone bathrooms with deep soaking tubs and invigorating rain showers to add to the overall pampering experience
- One king or two single beds
- 42 sq m (452 sq ft) of space
- Accommodates: 2 guests
- One king or two single beds
- 55 sq m (592 sq ft) of space
- Accommodates: 3 guests
- One king, two single or two queen beds
- 42 sq m (452 sq ft) – 78 sq m (840 sq ft) of space
- Access to Grand Club, including daily breakfast, evening hors d’ouevres as well as access to all areas of Nagomi Spa and Fitness
- One king, two single, two queen or two king beds
- 85 sq m (914 sq ft) – 260 sq m (2,799 sq ft) of space
- Accommodates: 3 guests
- All suites include a separate sitting area, Grand Club access and access to all areas of Nagomi Spa and Fitness
With an impressive array of ten onsite restaurants in its repertoire, (including Japanese, French, Italian, American Steakhouse and Chinese) serving a wide variety of authentic Japanese and international cuisine, guests are spoilt for choice. No less than four restaurants have terraces for alfresco dining.
an atmospheric Japanese sushi restaurant serving Edo-mae-style sushi and sashimi made using premium quality seafood from local markets.
rustles up exquisitely presented traditional and seasonal kaiseki banquet style meals featuring market fresh ingredients grown and prepared specially for Japanese cuisine.
An innovative teppanyaki spot serving up an array of seasonal meats, seafood, poultry and vegetables, Keyakizaka mixes and matches with an international selection of flavours and influences. The fresh produce displayed inside the restaurant is a great idea as diners can select whatever looks good and the chefs will use the ingredients you picked in your meal. Ask for a seat at the counter in front of the main chef in the middle and try a set menu.
The Oak Door
a lively and trendy modern American steakhouse & bar serving premium meat dishes complemented by an expansive New World wine collection with an open kitchen. Popular with the smart set!
The French Kitchen
on clear days, the terrace outside the Grand Hyatt’s main brasserie teems with activity. This all day dining venue opens early for a buffet breakfast before moving on to a lunchtime buffet (with the option of ordering a fixed course or à la carte if you prefer). The legendary weekend champagne brunch is a local society fixture with guests enjoying the food and atmosphere while shuffling between the open kitchen, bar and terrace areas. The intimate bar area is a great spot for afternoon tea and evening cocktails.
casual Italian restaurant on the ground floor. It serves a basic variety of the dishes you’d expect on the menu. Food is good, recommended for a quick lunch. Serving light breakfast, lunch and dinner, Fiorentina offers guests the chance to enjoy authentic Italian cuisine with a focus on seasonal ingredients.
serves authentic regional Chinese specialties in an elegant setting.
this gorgeous jazz lounge is perfect for ending a night out on the town with a few nightcaps. With its opulent and intimate décor matching its rare whiskeys (try the elusive elixir – 18 year old Yamazaki on the rocks) and expertly-mixed cocktails and selection of fine cigars, this lavishly designed and uber trendy nightspot is a gem in the crown of the Grand Hyatt. Only thing is you’ll need to find it first: after navigating your way through the lobby and myriad hallways and elevators, you’ll need to cross through a mysterious passage that feels like walking on water before arriving at the bar’s heavy wooden doors, beyond which you’ll find the international jet set floating around a total of 108 seats and semi-private rooms.
Executive Club Lounge
the Club Lounge, which we enjoyed every morning and evening, offers a breakfast buffet (this is limited compared to the full spread at the French Kitchen) and early-evening cocktails combined with hors d’œuvres. The evening cocktails is a perfect time to chill out after a day of sightseeing and mingle with some of the other guests to compare notes on Tokyo. The Club Lounge is kid friendly and in fact has a special adjoining kids room with games and crafts to keep the kids busy while the adults have a drink and a nibble. There is also a nice alfresco area where one can go out to have a cigar while enjoying the views of the skyline.
The hotel offers a wide range of conveniences including airport and rental limousines, a hairdressing and beauty salon as well as easy access to the 200 upscale shops and restaurants in adjoining Roppongi Hills complex. Competing with all the entertainment on the hotel’s doorstep is fifth floor spa Nagomi, a serene space with Japanese-inspired treatments. A highlight is the Nagomi massage, which uses a delicious oil blend of ginger and “yuzu” (a sweet, zesty Japanese citrus fruit). Other treatments include massages with acupressure and hot stones; facials using LED red light, impulse micro-current therapy, anti-ageing creams and caviar! The heated ret granite hotel lap pool is a highlight and very inviting to do a few laps after a long day of sightseeing. There is a nice steam and sauna and a distinct circular luminous white jacuzzi, in which to rejuvenate the body. The well equipped gym looks out onto the pool.
Nagomi Spa provides a peaceful and serene retreat for fitness and relaxation. Indigenous elements and open spaces provide the ultimate sense of comfort and well being at this Tokyo spa. Bringing together body, mind and soul through spa treatments that promote restorative methods
Nagomi Spa and Fitness features a red granite stone indoor swimming pool surrounded by a hardwood deck. For resident guests, the swimming pool may be used on a complimentary basis.
Rejuvenate with your own level of fitness on the serene 29th floor of the Conrad Tokyo. Escape to the fitness center boasting the latest Technogym equipment. Run miles on the treadmill or lift weights overlooking vibrant Tokyo. An elite team of fitness professionals are at hand to assist with personal training requirements. Invigorate before or after a busy day with a yoga, Pilates or ballet class in the aerobics studio. Refresh by plunging into the 25 meter pool and swim lengths before unwinding in the sauna and steam rooms.