- Among Tokyo’s top hotels, the Park Hyatt is a five-star legend, renowned for its starring role in Lost in Translation alongside Bill Murray and Scarlett Johansson. It offers flawless service, elegant design, views of Mount Fuji and one of the world’s most atmospheric cocktail bars.
- Situated atop a 52-story tower, the Park Hyatt Tokyo offers a bird’s-eye view of the city and Mount Fuji. The hotel boasts a chic contemporary interior with a Japanese aesthetic.
- Rooms and suites are designed to feel like urban apartments and are decorated with original artwork and books. Spacious bathrooms come with deep soaking bathtubs and separate showers. Select suites feature separate dining rooms, cypress soaking tubs, and grand pianos.
- Enjoy a panoramic view of the city from the 52nd-floor at chic New York Grill & Bar, which specializes in steak and seafood. Girandole serves Asian and brasserie-style French food. Savor a classic cocktail or a glass of champagne at The Peak Lounge, which also offers afternoon tea. Pastry Boutique offers specialty bakery items while Delicatessen features homemade treats.
- The Club on the Park at Park Hyatt Tokyo offers panoramic city views. Enjoy the swimming pool and poolside lounge, or unwind with a signature spa treatment. The spa also offers whirlpools, cold plunge pools, saunas, and steam rooms, as well as a fitness gym and a studio.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
In 2017, Park Hyatt Tokyo introduced The Masters of Arts event series where a “Master” in the arts from Japan or overseas is invited to showcase or speak on their line of work. The Masters of Arts series will feature ‘Master’ artists of painting, photography, music and literature.
As the sun goes down and the city lights come on over Tokyo, The Peak Bar will welcome guests to enjoy Twilight Time; a selection of unlimited drinks and buffet-style canapés, with live DJ mixes to set the mood for the night ahead. Take in early evening vistas of the picturesque city below in our lively standing bar.
An elegant oasis of space and calm, Park Hyatt Tokyo hotel is the ideal luxury destination in Tokyo where guests can enjoy a 360 degree view of the bustling city and Mount Fuji. Occupying the top 14 floors of the 52-story tower, the hotel offers guests an unparalleled level of comfort and personalized service as well as top class gourmet dining options at the heart of the vibrant city. Park Hyatt Tokyo is a luxury residence with 177 guestrooms including 23 suites, all constructed as a private urban residence decorated with original artwork and books. Guests can either enjoy a 360 degree view of the city from the iconic New York Grill & Bar on the 52nd floor or savor world class, authentic Japanese cuisine overlooking Mt. Fuji at Kozue. The hotel also features Girandole, a French Brasserie and The Peak Lounge & Bar where guests go for a relaxing afternoon tea, a glass of Champagne or original cocktails. The Delicatessen and Pastry Boutique offers a wide range of homemade bakery items.
Club on the Park at Park Hyatt Tokyo features a 20 metre pool, spa & fitness center. Stunning panoramic views of Tokyo and a snow-peaked Mount Fuji can be seen through the floor-to-ceiling glass walls from the surrounding deck chairs. The spa is a tranquil oasis featuring a calm, spacious environment and luxurious pampering by dedicated spa and fitness specialists provides the optimal wellness experience, one that is guaranteed to satisfy. Learn about the city’s culture at the Tokyo National Museum. Explore Tokyo’s history at Sensoji, the oldest temple in Tokyo. See a performance at the Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall and enjoy its Art Gallery.
With 177 rooms including 23 suites, the guest rooms at Park Hyatt Tokyo are spacious and serene, each offering walk-in closets and high-tech amenities. Designed as a private urban residence by Pritzker Prize-winning architect, the late Dr. Kenzo Tange and sole interior designer, Mr. John Morford, the hotel is distinguished in its modern interior design, private art collection and acclaimed restaurants and spa and fitness center.
Park Suite King
- Panoramic views of the city skyline, and the Kanto Plains welcome you
to an elegant 100m2 suite featuring a spacious bedroom, living room and bathroom.
- The circular design combines timeless elegance
with high functionally in a contemporary setting with sleek amenities.
- This one of a kind suite welcomes guests with an oversized foyer into an elegant retreat
boasting 140m2 of interior space.
- A bedroom complete with plush sofas and a master
walk-in closet offers unobstructed views over the Kanto Plains and and the dazzling city lights.
- The Japanese cypress tub in the grand bathroom, the only one offered in the hotel,
is a favorite for our international guests.
- Exuding the elegance of a private residence,the 290m2 suite features a formal living room,
dining room, private kitchen, office, and bedroom.
- Soak in the Italian marble bathroom for unparalleled luxury featuring a whirlpool, sauna, and rain shower.
- The expansive windows facing south and east feature stunning views of the Tokyo skyline,
offering guests a sophisticated oasis high above the dynamic city.
- The stylish contemporary interior of the stunning Tokyo Suite
is a celebration of the hotel’s interior designer, John Morford.
- Understated and elegant, whimsical masks by Yuki Mieko welcome guests
into the 220m2 private residence for a sense of arrival
- Complete with a collection of over 1,000 books and artworks, by Yoshitaka Echizenya,
the suite is a true reflection of the dynamic metropolis of Tokyo.
- 1 King Bed
- 2 Twin Beds
- 1 King Bed Deluxe
- 1 King Bed View
- 2 Twin Beds View
The hotel also features Girandole, a French Brasserie and The Peak Lounge & Bar which is located on the 41st floor atrium where guests go for a relaxing afternoon tea, a glass of Champagne or original cocktails. On the ground level, guests can find Delicatessen and Pastry Boutique, offering a wide range of homemade items.
New York Grill
Dramatically perched on the 52nd floor of Park Hyatt Tokyo is the dynamic New York Grill, with floor-to-ceiling glass windows offering breathtaking views of Tokyo.The contemporary and sophisticated interior features four substantial paintings of New York scenes by Italian artist Valerio Adami and a wine cellar housing over 1,800 bottles of wines.
On a clear day, one can see Mount Fuji from the hotel’s exquisite contemporary Japanese restaurant, Kozue. The menu features only the finest seasonal ingredients for the hearty, home-style dishes which are uniquely presented on beautiful earthenware, porcelain and lacquerware created by noted Japanese craftsmen.
Dine at Girandole, a relaxed and romantic culinary spot. Girandole offers all day dining and simple, delicious fare that is satisfyingly authentic. The dinner menu highlights signature brasserie dishes and the lunch menu also includes selected Asian favourites
The Peak Lounge
A skylit bamboo garden, creating a mood of serenity both night and day, is the centerpiece of The Peak Lounge. Washed with natural light and offering spectacular views of Tokyo, the garden setting is perfect for the enjoyment of luscious desserts and fresh homemade cakes, classical English afternoon tea, light cuisine and cocktails.
The Peak Bar
Champagne Peak Bar The Peak Bar, with its magical setting of a bamboo garden softly lit by more than fifty washi paper lanterns overlooking a glittering sea of city lights below, offers classic cocktails and light cuisine for the perfect romantic rendezvous.
New York Bar
The stunning New York Bar, Tokyo’s most spectacular venue for live music, features jazz by top international artists nightly. New York Bar offers classic and original cocktails, premium cognac and brandies, and the largest selection of American wines in Japan, in addition to a casual dining menu.
Club on the Park at Park Hyatt Tokyo is a tranquil oasis that offers stunning views of the city. The calm, spacious environment and luxurious pampering by dedicated spa and fitness specialists provides the optimal wellness experience, one that is guaranteed to satisfy.
Carefully tailoring the treatment to match your body’s condition, our dedicated specialists will guide you on a relaxing escape away from the ordinary. Using a selection of quality Hungarian skin and body care products from Omorovicza, this treatment works on trouble areas and helps refresh both body and mind.