- Located within the 57,000 acre Loisaba Conservancy, Elewana Loisaba Lodo Springs offers an ultra-private experience with eight individual, spacious tented rooms with impressive views that reach across the magical landscape of northern Kenya stretching out to Mount Kenya.
- Service is paramount, with each room assigned an Elewana Guest Ambassador to serve and cater to guests’ every need, as well as a dedicated safari vehicle and a highly qualified Elewana field guide who will accompany guests for the duration of their stay.
- Loisaba sits on a vital Elephant Corridor connecting the famous Laikipia Plateau and plays a key role in supporting one of Kenya’s largest and most stable lion populations. The Conservancy is also home to several critically endangered large mammals, including Grevy’s zebra, wild dog, leopard and cheetah.
- Loisaba is made for adventure: guests enjoy complete freedom to choose how they spend their time so the only barrier is your own imagination. Trek through the bush with camels, mountain bike down the escarpment, horseback-ride or drive through the wild canyons of the two great rivers that span the vast property.
- Elewana Loisaba Lodo Springs houses eight tents in total, all with en-suite facilities and verandas offering fantastic views across the Laikipia plains.
- Larger groups can opt to stay in the Private Residence, which combines three tents to create a large space with its own private facilities, including a swimming pool.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
One of the best ways to view the wildlife at Loisaba is on a game drive. Whether you go early in the morning or late afternoon, you own informative guide will take you in an open vehicle across the open plains, through the bush or along the river bank viewing the wide variety of game, birds, plants and trees.
Fishing can be arranged in the river and dams, kindly note this is seasonal and depends on the rains. Equipment, both modern and traditional can be supplied.
Experience the unique exhilaration of riding on the plains with a herd of zebra,walking gently through a graceful forest of giraffe or past a herd of elephant. On horseback it is possible to get unusually close to wildlife and our stable of horses have all been reared from birth in the bush so are quite accustomed to its presence. We do, however, require a reasonable degree of riding skill.
A great way to view the stunning diversity of Loisaba is on foot. You will be accompanied by traditional Samburu guides whose knowledge of local flora, fauna, cultural and history is unmatched. For a unique cultural experience, spend an afternoon down at the traditional Masai village – a great experience see how the Masai live, watch them dance and view some of their beadwork.
The traditional mode of transport in the dry land of Northern Kenya and another great way to experience Loisaba. Short or longer walks can be arranged.
For some excitement and adrenalin, take a mountain bike and your guide and explore some of the biking trails around Loisaba Conservancy on two wheels.
Loisaba Conservancy has its own dedicated anti-poaching team, comprising of four sniffer dogs – Warrior, Machine, Memusi and Nanyokie – and their human handler team. Visit the team and learn about their day to day training and activities, and also view an anti-poaching demonstration in action.
In the heart of Kenya, set in a large private concession, Elewana Loisaba Lodo Springs is a secluded & exclusive retreat with just eight tents. With unparalleled views across the Laikipia plains to Mount Kenya, guests will truly feel at one with nature. High above the Laikipia plains, Elewana Loisaba Lodo Springs offers a luxurious safari experience with a panorama like no other. Due to its location within the Loisaba private concession, the jaw-dropping views across the plains to Mount Kenya are uninterrupted but for the wildlife that roams the area, and the camp acts as the perfect base from which to explore. Elewana Loisaba Lodo Springs is made up of resplendent, spacious, en-suite tents with wide verandas, which can be combined to create larger spaces suitable for families.
The epitome of style, with tasteful wooden furnishings, these tents are the perfect mix of modern and rustic, creating a fantastic atmosphere throughout. The ultimate in safari luxury, Elewana Loisaba Lodo Springs is a home away from home built with comfort and elegance in mind. There is a large variety of wildlife present around Loisaba, the most prominent being elephant and the big cats. Loisaba is also heralded as one of the best locations in East Africa to see African wild dog, which makes for a fantastic sighting. The camp offers a wealth of activities including both day and night game drives, and bush walks with expert Samburu guides.
Elewana Loisaba Lodo Springs houses eight tents in total, all with en-suite facilities and verandas offering fantastic views across the Laikipia plains. Larger groups can opt to stay in the Private Residence, which combines three tents to create a large space with its own private facilities, including a swimming pool.
Luxury Tented room
Generously spacious and airy en-suite room that is custom-designed and bathed in natural light with large floor-to-ceiling doors and windows, polished wood floors, stylish modern furnishings in warm hues recalling the surrounding landscape and wide verandas offering breath taking views overlooking the Laikipia plains below. There is a comfortable lounge area with inviting chairs and writing desk. Bathrooms are luxurious with solar-heated hot water cascading from a rainfall shower to deliver a revitalizing cleanse after an action-packed day along with double-basin vanity and flush toilets. Curl up with a book or relax and take in the view of Loisaba from one of the plush double sunbeds located on the outside veranda.
The five tents are a mixture of double, twin or triple rooms, complete with en-suite facilities and a private veranda. Family tents are comprised of two en-suite tents, with a shared veranda between the two. This creates ample space and privacy for families. The Private Residence is comprised of three en-suite tents, perfect for larger families or groups. The Residence also comes with its own bar, dining area and pool for the utmost in privacy and seclusion.
Elewana Loisaba Lodo Springs has a main lounge for guests’ use, a dining room with bar, and a stunning infinity pool. Bush breakfasts, relaxed sundowners and picnic lunches can all be arranged.
Relax with sundowners in the most peaceful of settings large open dining area, a large wooden decking area for outside dining, relaxing and enjoying the view, and one of Africa’s most picturesque pool.
After a full day of adventure and wildlife spotting, guests can relax in the main lounge, or enjoy a peaceful dip in Loisaba’s infinity pool, which faces out towards Mount Kenya and blends seamlessly with the magnificent landscape.
Admire the incredible views of the plains towards Mount Kenya from the infinity pool.