- This elegant tented safari camp is scenically situated near the convergence of two rivers in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara National Reserve.
- The seven ensuite safari tents are set in a shady forest on the river’s edge. Each tent boasts a comfortable bed with crisp linen and a full ensuite bathroom.
- Sala’s Camp enjoys a prime location right on the annual path of the world-famous Great Wildebeest Migration. Guests witness unforgettable game viewing, dramatic river crossings and exciting predator action.
- Delicious, wholesome meals are prepared by chefs in the traditional safari way, over an open fire using the freshest farm-sourced produce. Guests savour sundowners and swap stories around a blazing fire, and evening meals are served under the starry African sky.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Sala’s Camp first hosted guests in 2004 and has become renowned for delivering an authentic Masai Mara safari experience with exceptional personalised service and fine dining. Seamlessly combining a traditional ‘under canvas’ safari experience with contemporary comfort, including private plunge pools and glass fronted tents, Sala’s Camp offers an unforgettable and magical Mara retreat.
Your Masai Mara safari will begin the moment you arrive at Sala’s Camp. It sits in one of the best locations in the whole of the Masai Mara National Reserve. Intimate and secluded, it is nestled along the tree lined banks of the Sand River in the southern tip of the reserve. As such, it is less than two kilometres away from the Tanzanian border and enjoys a splendid wild outlook and wonderful views into the Serengeti National Park. This also means that it is one of the first camps in the Mara to witness the legendary annual wildebeest migration which thunders by from June to September each year. With teeming wildlife year round, Sala’s game drives never disappoint. Explore the wildlife and scenery on your Masai Mara safari, as well as the beautiful camp you will be relaxing in. Cook-out breakfasts and sundowners out on the savannah make for magical memories. The landscape is spectacular, the birdlife impressive and the feeling of being totally immersed in nature cannot be beaten.