- The Ocean SPA Lodge is an idyllic hideaway blissfully set on a pristine private beach on Kenya’s South Coast and the ultimate barefoot luxury experience.
- Ocean Spa Lodge is a luxury beachfront retreat setting new standards of accommodation on the Kenyan coast located on the lovely beach of Msambweni on the south coast. There are 14 stylish thatched suites offering superb views of the ocean.
- Perfect spot to relax and unwind after your safari.
- Snorkelling and Diving in the nearby marine parks.
- Gourmet cuisine based on using locally sourced ingredients and the freshest seafood.
- There is a stunning infinity lagoon swimming pool (the largest in East Africa) and of course the beach to explore right on your doorstep.
- Fine dining is a real highlight of your stay here, you eat in a variety of locations.
- The Sarunity Spa allows you to properly indulge yourself and relax after your safari.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Go out with a local fisherman to the waters of the Mswambweni Reef.
Mpunguti Marine Park (guided snorkeling and scuba diving) – Cruise the ocean onboard a traditional Arabian-style ‘dhow’ and participate in guided snorkeling, in protected waters. An experience not to be missed.
Enjoy a round of golf on Diani Beach.
This is the chance to be taken by an experienced captain and crew for a rewarding, and fun, game-packed fishing safari.
An opportunity to ‘fly’ during a tandem skydive over the beach.
If you’re a thrill seeker then kite-surfing or kiteboarding is the perfect activity to try.
Windsurfing courses available from beginner to expert with extremely skilled and experienced instructors.
Incorporate a bush experience into your beach holiday with these safaris. Three Day Flying Safaries are available to Lions Bluff or Galana River or Amboseli National Park. Whichever one you choose it will be a fantastic experience.
Ocean Spa Lodge is a luxury beachfront retreat setting new standards of accommodation on the Kenyan coast located on the lovely beach of Msambweni on the south coast. There are 14 stylish thatched suites offering superb views of the ocean. Formerly Saruni Ocean, Ocean Spa Lodge, was designed and built off the beaten track to offer its guests exclusive experiences. Ocean Spa Lodge has just fourteen suites, located on Kenya’s secluded south coast on the unspoilt Msambweni beach (40 minutes south of Diani). This stylish and luxurious property caters perfectly to honeymooners looking for a secluded retreat or families wishing to spend some quality time together.
Six villas make up the fourteen suites, one villas containing four suites, and five villas containing two suites. Each suite has a beautiful bedroom styled with local woods and bright ocean colours, a lounge area and sea views. All are ensuite and have air-conditioning, and some suites are designed for families or groups of friends. For downtime you can enjoy a whole host of spa treatments, there is additionally a strong focus on health and wellness so you can also enjoy pilates, yoga and boot camp! There is a swimming pool and of course the beach to explore right on your doorstep.
The 14 eco-design suites are all very private each has uninterrupted ocean views. Each suite has its own private living room with either a terrace overlooking the gardens or an open sided lounge to relax in. All the rooms are air conditioned and are hugely spacious and airy and come with amazing bathrooms.
The lodge has two fabulous family suites that can accommodate families or a group of friends. Owned by an Italian family, the lodge offers beautifully designed thatched villas overlooking the Indian Ocean.
The Coral Villa has 4 magnificent suites (2 Double Suites and 2 Triple Suites, for a maximum occupancy of 10 guests). It can be booked as a whole villa for a group of friends or families and a booking for a minimum of 6 guests (paying full price) will ensure exclusivity for the whole villa.
Fine dining is a real highlight of your stay here, you eat in a variety of locations and due to its location the menu is mostly fish based including highlights like lobster, crab, prawns, octopus and numerous local fish. There are menu choices at each meal and all dietary needs can be catered for.
Fine dining is also a barefoot luxury experience at Ocean Spa Lodge, allowing guests to dine on gourmet locally-sourced cuisine and the freshest seafood in a variety of private waterside locations.
The Sarunity Spa allows you to properly indulge yourself and relax after your safari. Wasini Island is a short boat ride away and has some fantastic snorkelling and diving and guests can also snorkel straight from the beach. Take a drive into the Shimba Hills National Reserve where there are buffalo elephant and the rare sable antelope. The big game fishing off the Kenyan Coast is some of the best in the world with an abundance of big game fish such as marlin and sailfish. With the watersports activities and health and wellness focus, you can do as little or as much as you like.
This is the largest infinity pool in East Africa which gives views of nearly 4km of the pristine sandy beach. While in the pool you can take advantage of the pool-side drinks and bites service.
This includes a fitness area, a relaxing area, Rainforest emotional showers, a hydro massage pool and a Kneipp Circuit – the very first of its kind in East Africa.
To relax and unwind there is the Yoga & Fitness Studio, which is part of the SPA. Guests can come here to exercise at their own pace or meditate and learn some yoga techniques.