- Experience 5-star hospitality in Macao at Four Seasons Hotel Macao, Cotai Strip, just 5- minutes’ drive from the 18-hole Caesars Golf Macau.
- Lounge at the private pool-side cabanas with a flat-screen TV, or take a swim in any of the 5 outdoor pools. Signature treatments like honey body
scrubs, marble full body massage and cold stone facial massages are available at the spa.
- The Macao hotel’s 24-hour gym offers a wide variety of cardio equipment, free weights and a yoga/Pilates studio.
- Elegant and luxurious, all the air-conditioned guestrooms come with a 42-inch flat-screen TV, DVD player and a minibar.
- Most rooms enjoy views of the Cotai Strip or the outdoor pool. Full bathroom fittings are provided, including a bathtub, separate walk-in rainshower and a flat-screen TV. Twice-daily housekeeping services with evening ice delivery are provided.
- Four Seasons Hotel Macao, Cotai Strip is a 5-minute drive from Macau International Airport, the Macau Taipa Ferry Terminal and the Maritime Ferry Terminal. Shuttle services can be arranged at an extra charge.
- Our Michelin-starred restaurant, Zi Yat Heen is where you’ll find creative dim sum and refined Cantonese classics executed with panache, with the option of private dining rooms.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
The international brands and small boutiques of the Shoppes at Four Seasons and Grand Canal Shoppes at Venetian Macau are connected to the Hotel via a covered walkway.
On your special day, make a fairy-tale entrance no one will forget. During your wedding ceremony or reception, you and your betrothed will appear to walk on water as you cross the shimmering pool on a transparent platform designed exclusively for the Hotel, set against the stunning backdrop of the Hotel’s elegant façade, custom lighting and a cascading waterfall.
Connected to the Hotel, the Plaza Casino offers an unparalleled level of service and a stylish interior that combines European elegance with Asian flair, offering thrilling experiences from adrenaline-pumping gaming to world-class entertainment and high-end dining.
Surrounded by the glamour and buzz of the Cotai Strip, Four Seasons Hotel Macao is a haven of elegant accommodations, Michelin-star dining and innumerable opportunities for relaxation. Lounge by one of our five outdoor pools, pamper yourself with a decadent spa treatment or enjoy afternoon tea in the lounge: No pressure, no hurry and with impeccable service to attend to every need.
Four Seasons Hotel Macao at Cotai Strip offers 360 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with DVD players and minibars. Beds feature down comforters. 42-inch Plasma televisions come with premium digital channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath, a complimentary bathrobe, designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries.
Gaze down at the city from oversized windows, find your flow in the sizeable workspace, or simply kick back on the chaise longue for a midday snooze.
Ideal for couples or small families, these rooms feel airy and spacious, thanks to large windows and high ceilings.
Equipped with everything you need and yet with plenty of extra space, our Superior Rooms look down on buzzy city views or our sparkling swimming pools.
Step through your grand foyer and enter a world of sophisticated elegance. Sleeping up to eight in comfort, there’s enough room here to lounge, dine and entertain, while three, en-suite bedrooms ensure peaceful nights.
The expansive living room is the hub of these suites, where you’ll find your friends or family gathering for lively dinners and relaxed morning coffees, while sumptuous bedrooms are private sanctuaries after hours.
Soft carpets, eye-catching art and room to spare are the hallmarks of these suites, which are designed for entertaining and offer panoramic city views from floor-to-ceiling windows.
Your base for an incredible visit to Macau, this suite is spacious enough to host colleagues or friends in the elegant living and dining areas, with a separate bedroom for long, restful nights.
Welcoming, homey and filled with natural light, these studio-style suites also feature spa-inspired bathrooms with walk-in rain showers and separate, deep soaking tubs.
A cooked breakfast is available at Zi Yat Heen and Belcanção each morning before guests leave to explore the local area. Meals can be ordered at the on-site restaurant, Windows.
Zi Yat Heen
Experience authentic Cantonese dining in our Michelin-starred restaurant, where creative dim sum and beloved classics are accompanied by our famous range of specialty teas.
Our breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets overflow with crowd-pleasing, Asian and Western specialties, from delectable pancakes and the freshest, Chinese-style, steamed fish to Macau’s famous, Portuguese-inspired egg tarts..
Perfect for a laid-back lunch or dinner with family, our poolside restaurant is a place to relax over Wagyu cheeseburgers, pork-rib tacos or oysters from the raw bar.
You’ll find yourself popping in and out of this cosy lounge – the Hotel’s living room – for mid-morning coffees, leisurely afternoon teas and post-dinner cocktails.
One of the Strip’s nightlife highlights, chic Bar Azul is a destination for superior spirits, bottle service, fine cigars and nights to remember.
Whether you’re in the mood for Michelin-star dim sum or house-made muesli, our inventive, in-room dining menu is available 24 hours a day.
Guests can enjoy the sun on the terrace or have a beverage at the bar. Guests can take advantage of the recreational facilities on offer, such as billiards, a sauna and an outdoor pool. The hotel also features a well-equipped fitness centre.
Indulge in one of our signature massages and beauty treatments at the Spa, which features 14 treatment rooms and a special spa menu for kids.
Stay on track with your fitness regimen in our 24-hour Fitness Centre, which features state-of-the-art equipment including the city’s first Kinesis system.
While the day away by one of our outdoor pools, which include a tropical, lagoon-style pool as well as two shallow pools perfect for kids.
Let our specially trained staff entertain the kids, while the grown-ups enjoy some well-earned time to themselves.