- The highly anticipated white-sand beach getaway will provide guests with unparalleled comfort along the sunny shores of Sabah, Malaysia. The resort offers 152 bedroom and suite options along with 74 private ownership villas with one and two-bedroom options.
- Never far from the sound of rolling waves, the hotel houses diverse dining options, sky lounge and bar, kid’s club, library, boutique shops, swimming pools, outdoor wedding chapel, and events center.
- The villas are nestled within the 5-hectre estate, amongst meticulously maintained gardens, forests, and water features. All villas are connected to the beach and lagoon areas and furnishes panoramic views of the Mengkabong River.
- Rooms are designed to allow natural airflow and equipped with luxurious private swimming pools to ensure maximum comfort.
- Conveniently situated, the beachfront resort is only a short drive from Kota Kinabalu and Mount Kinabalu.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Alila Dalit Bay Sabah is located on the island’s northern coast overlooking 17 acres of pure white, unspoiled foreshore – 40 minutes drive from Kota Kinabalu and 90 minutes from Mount Kinabalu, one of Southeast Asia’s highest peaks. The beachfront resort will feature a 152 bedroom & suite hotel with diverse dining, sky lounge and bar, Spa Alila, kids’ club, library, boutiques, swimming pools and an outdoor wedding chapel.
The 74 villas are set within a secluded 5-hectare estate, spaciously planned around extensive gardens, forests and water features – each with direct access to the beach and lagoon with panoramic Mengkabong River views. Inspired by Borneo’s longhouses and cultural influences, the villas are a sophisticated blend of refined and raw, crafted in a palette of local woods, off-form concrete, woven rattan, painted screens and tribal artefacts.
The beachfront resort will feature a 152 bedroom & suite hotel and 74 pool villas.