- The Four Seasons Kuala Lumpur is a city-centre stylish business and leisure destination that occupies a sleek 65-storey mixed-use skyscraper with views of Kuala Lumpur’s landmark Petronas Towers and the lush KLCC Park.
- The collection of upscale dining venues, including Yun, a popular Chinese restaurant, places this property far above the rest.
- Surrounded by the multicultural energy of Malaysia’s dynamic capital, Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur takes centre stage with panache. Combining extraordinary dining, sleek and spacious accommodations and legendary Four Seasons service, the Hotel is the city’s nexus of success and style.
- Conveniently located in the middle of the vibrant Golden Triangle neighbourhood, Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur connects you with the best of Malaysia’s capital city through authentic, personal Four Seasons service.
- It features an outdoor swimming pool and guests can enjoy meals from 6 of the in-house dining options.
- The outdoor infinity pool has great urban skyscraper views and offers a refreshing escape from the air-conditioned interiors. The gym, on the same floor, overlooks KLCC Park, while the spa is a relaxing haven that offers treatments that use traditional Malaysian rituals
- The Lounge, with its Colonial setting is a lively place to sample the traditional afternoon tea with warm scones and clotted cream, while Yun House is a winner for its authentic Cantonese fare that includes a packed lunchtime dim sum offering.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
The Eastern & Oriental Hotel – known simply as the ‘E&O’ to generations of travellers – exudes a charm that is inimitably its own. For most of its history, its passageways and halls were the preserve of the rich and privileged from the Western world – intrepid travellers that included acclaimed writers and aspiring literati who arrived in steamships seeking to experience the exotic East. Even with the passage of time, this unique pearl at the heart of George Town continues to shine as a testament to the grand elegance of the British colonial era, the embodiment of both a special time and a special place. Indeed, at the E&O, life’s true pleasures never go out of fashion. For almost 135 years, the hotel has welcomed the world in timeless style. This legacy is conserved and further elevated with the re-opening of the Heritage Wing that is now setting the new standard as a leading destination in classic hospitality.
In many ways, the E&O has also come to represent Penang itself – its story inextricably woven into the island’s history, its traditions an indelible part of many a traveller’s treasured memory, its name synonymous with the magical island once known as the Pearl of the Orient. With the completion of the restoration and refurbishment of the E&O’s iconic Heritage Wing in December 2019, the hotel has come full circle, reassuming the mantle as a leading destination in classic hospitality with new facilities and a host of exclusive privileges – making it an even more delightful experience for guests staying here.
Owing to the building’s floor-to-ceiling windows, all of the hotel’s 209 guestrooms are light-filled and contemporary – some have views of the Petronas Towers. Luxury, tactile materials from leather to rich upholstering create a plush cocoon, while offerings include walk-in wardrobes, coffee- and tea-making facilities, in-room safes, and separate baths and rain showers.
Club Premier Park-View Room
Relax and take in the views of KLCC Park and the fountains from your room’s sitting area, which features a comfortable chaise longue and coffee table. Or enjoy privileged access and the comforts of the Executive Club Lounge.
Premier Park-View Room
Modern comforts combine with floor-to-ceiling views of KLCC Park’s lush greenery and fountains to offer a captivating look at KL’s calmer side.
Pool Garden-View Room
Relax on the windowside chaise longue and enjoy views of the pool terrace and city skyline from the comfort of this spacious and perfectly appointed room.
Floor-to-ceiling corner windows showcase dramatic 180-degree city, pool or park views while giving the spacious interior an airy, open feel.
City View Room
Combining thoughtfully designed spaces with floor-to-ceiling views of KL’s bustling cityscape, this spacious room offers the perfect urban retreat.
For our foremost VIP guests, our 18th-floor suite offers pure elegance and an expansive residential-style layout. Entertain in the meticulously designed living quarters adorned with crystal chandeliers, modern art, blown glass and paintings, then sit down to an unforgettable dinner alongside a full wall of windows.
With its large living and dining area, this expansive, light-filled corner suite offers an extraordinary setting for social or business gatherings.
With ample space to relax, work and entertain, this bright one-bedroom suite is perfect for family getaways or small business gatherings.
Four Seasons Park View Suite
Inviting, stylish and light-filled, these generously appointed suites have the privacy and space that matter most during a longer stay.
Park View Junior Suite
With park views, separate living and sleeping areas and a dining table for four, this space is ideal for family or executive living. Make the most of your stay with access to the Executive Club Lounge offering additional services and amenities.
- Two Bedroom Executive Park View Apartment
- Two Bedroom Premier Park View Apartment
- Two Bedroom Deluxe Apartment
- One Bedroom Deluxe Apartment
Traditional regional Chinese cuisine is served at Yun House, while guests are treated to live cooking of international dishes featured at Curate’s show kitchen. Decadent At Four Seasons Place and The Lounge At Four Seasons both offer light refreshments. Cocktails made with sustainable ingredients can be enjoyed at Bar Trigona.
Experience a culinary journey that tempts your palate with a tantalizing array of traditional regional Chinese delicacies, all artfully served in a stunning modern space filled with natural light.
Our chefs take centre stage in the show kitchen of our all-day restaurant, where they curate and cook signature items as well as a selection of dishes from around the globe.
The Lounge at Four Seasons
Just off the lobby, our inviting lounge welcomes you to enjoy a leisurely breakfast, a working lunch, afternoon tea or a quiet dinner and a nightcap.
Let our master bartenders customize a cocktail for you, crafted with local, sustainable ingredients and served in a sleek, modern space.
Pool Bar & Grill
By day, we offer an enticing choice of Middle Eastern mezze and drinks, while at night this urban oasis transforms into a stylish shisha lounge and grill.
Decadent by Four Seasons
Part of the Shoppes at Four Seasons Place, our dessert bar and café serves up handcrafted sweets made on the spot by our pastry chefs, including delicate pastries, cakes, chocolate brittle and gelati.
In Room Dining
Whether you’re time-zone hopping, feeding a hungry team during an impromptu meeting, or looking for quiet, private dining, you can choose from our extensive in-room menu day or night.
Immerse yourself in total rejuvenation at our serene spa, a calming sanctuary of locally inspired experiences and time-honoured traditions.
Exercise your body while instilling calm and focus at our wellness-oriented fitness centre.
Enjoy a relaxing soak in our outdoor pool, or savour an al fresco treat from the comfort of your deck chair at the Pool Bar & Grill.