- The St. Regis Langkawi is an elegant resort located on the mystical island of Langkawi in Malaysia. Situated in a tranquil and idyllic cove, the resort is the pinnacle of elegance on the Andaman Sea.
- The resort offers the largest swimmable lagoon in Langkawi, sweeping views of the Andaman Sea with a private beach.
- The St. Regis Langkawi is nestled between centuries-old rainforest and glimmering beach views of the Andaman Sea. It offers sumptuous rooms, excellent dining and a top-notch spa.
- The hotel offers fantastic facilities, including yoga room, private beach, fitness center, sauna, outdoor pool, to help you unwind after an action packed day in the city. With an ideal location and facilities to match.
- Sumptuously appointed 89 suites—including four overwater villas with signature St. Regis Butler Service.
- The sublime Iridium Spa with its charcoal grey marble, dark wood, walls of running water and low-lighting is a real highlight. An extensive range of treatments are on offer.
- From its rich history to natural geo-parks, discover the beauty and mystique that is of ‘the Jewel of Kedah’ and immerse yourself in the local natural beauty and culture of Langkawi.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
- Witness the beauty of unrefined pools formed from seven waterfalls at Telaga Tujuh.
- Discover the natural flora and fauna at Gunung Raya the highest peak of Langkawi
- Marvel at the Kilim Karst Geoforest Park and its massive mangrove ecosystem and wildlife sanctuary.
The St. Regis Langkawi is an elegant resort located on the mystical island of Langkawi in Malaysia. Situated in a tranquil and idyllic cove, the resort is the pinnacle of elegance on the Andaman Sea. The resort offers the largest swimmable lagoon in Langkawi, and is approximately a 20-minute drive from Langkawi International Airport. Graciously appointed with artistic detailing, settle into the sophisticated comforts afforded to each of the 85 suites and 4 over-water villas. Each suite is distinct in design with bold accent hues and imaginative paintings by esteemed local artists. The alluring scents of lush tropical rainforest and unobstructed views of the deep blue Andaman Sea from spacious Terraces, distinguish the resorts extraordinary premier guest suites.
Linger over exquisite meals with breath-taking views and indelible offerings from five food and beverage venues, including the speciality over-water fine dining restaurant, Kayuputi, designed by renowned landscape architect, Bill Bensley. Not far from the resort’s private beach frontage are welcoming havens of indulgence. Spanning more than 800 square meters of tranquil space, the renowned Iridium Spa offers truly pampering treatments and salon services. A well-equipped athletic club and pool are also available to enhance the wellbeing of our guests.
Zig-zagging corridors (with an inexplicable lack of signage) lead to 89 generously sized rooms and suites. In keeping with the public areas, the décor is elegant and subdued; ivory, gold and sea-green with dark wood floors, lofty ceilings and rambling bathrooms. You can roll from the pool suites straight to the beach – but these rooms are overlooked by those above, so no skinny dipping lest you frighten the neighbours. There are also three Maldives-style overwater villas; all absolutely gorgeous inside but the boxy exteriors do create something of an eyesore against the previously pristine Langkawi coast.
Guest room, 1 King, Mountain view, Butler, Balcony.
Premier Andaman Sea
Guest room, 1 King, Sea view, Butler.
Premier Andaman Sea
Guest room, 2 Double, Sea view, Butler.
St Regis Suite
1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King, Sea view, Butler, Balcony.
St Regis Suite
1 Bedroom Suite, 2 Double, Sea view, Butler, Balcony.
St Regis Pool Suite
1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King, Plunge pool, Pool cabana.
St Regis Pool Suite
1 Bedroom Suite, 2 Double, Plunge pool, Ground floor, Pool cabana.
1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King, Sea view, Butler, Kitchen, Corner room, High floor.
1 King, Sea view, Alfresco Dining, Corner room, Top floor, Balcony.
Suite, 1 King, Sea view, Butler, Balcony, Fireplace.
1 Bedroom Villa, 1 King, Sea view, Balcony, Plunge pool.
Sunset Royal Villa
4 Bedroom Larger Villa, Sea view, Swimming Pool, Balcony.
Breakfast (included for all guests) is served in L’Orangerie and it is huge and delicious. Aside from an extensive buffet, guests can also choose from à la carte dishes such as lobster omelettes and croissant French toast with cinnamon butter. If that wasn’t enough, there are also waiters gliding around with silver salvers of tasty morsels for those too full to get out of their seat. Pretty overwater bar and restaurant Kayaputi serves up seductive Asian-inspired cuisine – be sure to arrive early for sundowners.
Set against the indelible backdrop of Langkawi’s rainforest, L’Orangerie pairs flawless flavors with the St. Regis heritage of meticulous service. Observe as discerning chefs transform locally sourced ingredients into superb, palate-pleasing dishes.
The St. Regis Bar
The island’s unrivaled destination for top-shelf libations and premier vintages, The St. Regis Bar beckons with beguiling ocean views, an elegant garden terrace, and nightly entertainment.
Mesmerizing vistas of the Andaman Sea are the hallmark of Kayu puti, where we invite guests to enjoy tantalizing cocktails and Asian-inspired haute cuisine on our overwater terrace or in our beautifully appointed dining room.
Pantai Grill, our sparkling new rustic chic restaurant set amidst a paradise of tropical surrounds. Signature specialties available at Pantai Grill will include wood-fire grilled choices including fresh, sumptuous seafood and premium steaks.
Designed to foster convivial social interactions between food and discerning guests, the Deli captures the companionable spirit and heartwarming touch of the St.Regis heritage.It is also the ideal rendezvous for nostalgic recountings over cups of gourmet.
The Drawing Room
The Drawing Room stately columns and opulent finishes set the stage for afternoon tête-à- têtes, supplemented by delicate pastries and an exceptional variety of tea, gourmet coffee and champagnes.
Facilities include a beachfront infinity pool, a small splash pool, a pumped-up gym and a heavenly spa.
A children’s wading pool adjacent to the hotel’s main swimming pool ensures an exuberant, fun-filled time for guests travelling to Langkawi with little ones in tow.
The instantly-soothing Iridium Spa – all charcoal grey marble, dark wood, walls of running water and low-lighting – is a real highlight. An extensive range of treatments are on offer, from 30-minute power massages to Shirodhara head clearing rituals to fancy Babor facials. Therapists were the best I’ve encountered in Malaysia.
Free weights, 24 Hours, 7 days a week, Additional equipment: Cardio and Strength-Training Equipment.