- The Habitas safari is about immersion, adventure, exploration and learning. Choose to explore the bush on our daily drives, track the animals by foot, or take mountain bikes across valley trails. Learn survival skills from local San tribesmen, one of the oldest indigenous tribes in Africa. Spend time training with the anti-poaching unit. Take part in our conservation efforts as we track leopards and rhinos. Sleep under the stars deep in the bush.
- Our private suites are designed to bring us closer to nature. Built high on our hilltop, they offer expansive views of surrounding landscapes. Watch and listen to wildlife from your private deck or even from the comfort of your bed.
- We use local ingredients to ensure our menu celebrates seasonal products of the highest quality. Our menu is primarily based on a hunter-gatherer diet, taking us back to our origins and placing a strong emphasis on healthy and clean eating.
- We combine local inspiration with global sophistication to bring you one-of-a-kind experiences. Gather in our agora for live music sessions and dance to the rhythm of the setting sun.
- Our wellness programming is an opportunity to recharge, in and out of the spa. Enjoy bush meditations, sound healings and local spa treatments.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Habitas Namibia is a conservation project set in over 50,000 hectares of nature and wildlife. Join us on an unforgettable adventure to explore, learn, and discover the unique wildlife, nature and culture of Namibia. The Habitas safari is about immersion, adventure, exploration and learning. Choose to explore the bush on our daily drives, track the animals by foot, or take mountain bikes across valley trails. Learn survival skills from local San tribesmen, one of the oldest indigenous tribes in Africa. Spend time training with the anti-poaching unit. Take part in our conservation efforts as we track leopards and rhinos. Sleep under the stars deep in the bush.
Everything we do is based around connection and sustainability. Our private suites are designed to bring us closer to nature. Built high on our hilltop, they offer expansive views of surrounding landscapes. Watch and listen to wildlife from your private deck or even from the comfort of your bed. Each room has over 700 SF of internal space, designed using sustainable materials that leave no impact on the environment and decorated with local crafts and custom-made furnishings. Activities combine adventure, music, food, conversation and wellness into experiences that embody our core values. Explore the savanna on safari and join us for educational panels on wildlife protection. Learn how indigenous tribes navigate with constellations and gather in our agora for live music sessions. Using local instruments, we’ll lead sound mediations in natural spaces as we reconnect with ourselves.
We’re bringing a touch of Natural Selection character to the Namib Desert and Kwessi Dunes will feature our usual cool and comfortable style with a few quirks along the way. In the bedrooms, you can expect vintage four-poster beds, striped canvas walls and a separate ‘star gazer’ room that’s completely open to the sky for maximum galaxy-gazing as you fall asleep. Each bedroom also has an ensuite bathroom with both indoor and outdoor showers and a shaded, outdoor veranda. High thatched roofs will keep you cool during the hot desert days (and nights!) and you’ll be pleased to hear that the bedrooms are air conditioned too.
The view from the lodge is spectacular and the glass windows and doors at the main area look out onto the undulating sand that only ends when it meets the mountains, far in the distance. Inside, there’s a well-stocked bar, library area and several seating and dining areas. When the sun rises in the morning, head to the camp fire for a morning cuppa, whilst in the heat of the day, the swimming pool is the only place to be
- 12 air conditioned chalets: 10 twin/doubles, 2 family.
- Ensuite bathrooms with indoor showers and outdoor showers.
- Separate open-air ‘star gazer’ room in each chalet.
- Air conditioning throughout.
- Swimming pool at main area.
- Entirely solar powered.
- Wifi available: Yes
- Hairdryers: On request
- Battery charging facilities: Yes.
- Complimentary laundry service.
- Child policy: We welcome children of all ages.
There’s a well-stocked bar, library area and several seating and dining areas.
Delicious and wholesome meals are prepared by expert chefs and dining pivots around enjoying meals in the open air.
Rates include all meals and local drinks; game drives and most activities. Bar/Lounge, Free Parking, Outdoor Pool, Free Parking, Wi-Fi.
*Morning and afternoon scenic drives in the striking NamibRand Nature Reserve. *Nature walks. *Skybeds experience and star gazing. *Quad biking. *Day trips to the dunes of Sossusvlei. ** *Hot air ballooning. ** *Horse riding. ** *Scenic helicopter flights. ** ** Additional costs apply.
Here, it’s not about chasing big game but rather soaking up the beauty of the colourful landscape, admiring the antelope that scatter the sand, and gazing at the stars the light up the night sky.