- Composed of ten huts inspired by traditional Owambo architecture, Omaanda is an exceptionally appealing lodge, whose discrete elegance and timeless appeal take you on an unforgettable journey.
- Stylish and elegant, the stunning brand new Omaanda Lodge is located on the 9,000 hectare private Zannier Reserve to offer a tremendous diversity of wildlife, a mountainous backdrop and beautiful Namibian landscapes.
- With magnificent views across the Zannier Reserve, Omaanda has been built to maximise the surrounding Namibian wilderness and singular beauty of the Namibian savannah.
- Omaanda is located on the Zannier Reserve on the Khomas Hochland plateau not far from Windhoek International Airport.
- Each hut has a lovely private terrace with wonderful views across the savannah.
- Set in a 9000 hectare private reserve with plenty of wildlife including elephant, rhino and leopard.
- Enjoy sunrise from the heated infinity swimming pool.
- Zannier works with the Na’ankuse Foundation to strive to conserve and protect the biodiversity of the surrounding environment.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Follow the footsteps of this dignified animal and learn more about the African elephant.
Get close to incredible wild hunters and learn more about African felines.
Spot white rhinos in their natural habitat and learn more about their characteristics and preservation.
Go on a group drive showcasing the life of our conservation reserve, and feel the pulse of the Namibian Savannah.
Stylish and elegant, the stunning brand new Omaanda Lodge is located on the 9,000 hectare private Zannier Reserve to offer a tremendous diversity of wildlife, a mountainous backdrop and beautiful Namibian landscapes. With magnificent views across the Zannier Reserve, Omaanda has been built to maximise the surrounding Namibian wilderness. Designed with neutral earthy tones, the whole lodge complements the natural environment to create a luxurious and authentic stay. Bedrooms are split into eight one-bedroom huts and two-bedroom huts, ideal for families.
Huts have been built in a traditional Namibian style, with rounded walls and a hand-finished thatched roof. Each hut has it’s own private terrace for guests to enjoy wonderful views of the distant Khomas Hochland plateau and a nearby dam, offering the perfect spot for spending a quiet afternoon. Omaanda’s stylish design continues throughout the lodge with natural materials framing the pool area and neutral tones to create a relaxing ambience and a feeling of being immersed in nature. The beautiful outdoor infinity swimming pool is heated and offers unbeatable views across the savannah while the restaurant next door serves up delicious food in a tranquil and intimate setting.
Accommodation at Omaanda comprises eight one-bedroom huts as well as a two-bedroom hut for families. Built in the traditional Namibian style, the huts have rounded walls and a hand-built thatched roof. Bedrooms have been designed and decorated in warm earthy tones to complement the surrounds and local environs, with rare objects and precious antiques offering some culture and authenticity to the space. Huts are fitted with a king sized double bed, desk, sofa and a large dressing room as well as an en-suite bathroom with a large walk-in shower, a double sink and beautifully large bath. Modern amenities such as a Nespresso coffee machine, an LCD television, mini-bar and integrated sound system complete the huts.
The eight 1-Bedroom Huts are built in traditional Namibian style, with rounded corners and hand- finished thatched roof. The design is simple und understated; the deep, warm colours are evocative of the earth, sand and natural environment. The interior decoration is composed of rare objects and precious antiques from African culture. These huts are spacious (60 sqm interior) and boast a private 20 sqm terrace with magnificent views overlooking the nearby ‘dam’ (small lake) and the distant hills of the Khomas Hochland plateau.
he 2-bedroom huts were designed with families or small groups in mind. They promise ultra-modern comfort while maintaining the authentic Namibian style of design and architecture. Warmth and strength of colour, original pieces of furniture and decoration, every detail is a reminder of the richness of African culture. A roof of thatch, hand-finished by local craftsmen, perfectly completes these rooms of traditional circular design.The spacious huts (120 sqm) open onto a 26 sqm terrace and are an ideal place for a quiet retreat while watching stunning sunsets or the wild animals roaming on the veld nearby.
Restaurant and Bars overlooking the infinity pool and with amazing views of the savannah. Serves a la carte breakfast, mezzeh for lunch and a 4-course menu for dinner, including game meat, fish and vegetarian options.Belgian Chef Annelie Maes is Michelin-star trained and provides a creative gourmet cuisine at Omaanda.
Ambo Delights Restaurant
The restaurant, set in a welcoming decor, offers a varied and refined cuisine throughout the day, from home-made breakfast to small delicious dishes to share at lunch, as well as food from the grill or game meat on a spit at dinner. Live cooking simply increases the impression of sharing. And the gastronomic ‘pièce de résistance’ has to be dinner: a delicious three-course meal served at 8pm. Guests take their place close to the open fire that provides an atmosphere of timeless intimacy, encouraging to return to one’s roots in deep respect for ancestral traditions.
The 15m by 4m heated infinity swimming pool has been placed so guests can enjoy majestic views across the reserve at any point of the day. A wonderful spa offers a range of relaxing treatments in traditional huts which have been designed to fit in with the natural vibe of the lodge and the Ambo Delights.
Majestic yet melting into the background, the 15m by 4m heated outdoor infinity pool offers a superb view over the savannah, from sunrise to midnight dip.
The spa has been created to fit harmoniously with the rest of the resort. Its treatments, provided in a traditional hut, are inspired by local Namibian beliefs. Comprising two double treatment rooms, this space is dedicated to care of the body enabling perfect union of body, spirit and soul.