- Alila Hinu Bay is a stunning beachfront resort and ecological escape on an endless bay and private beach in Oman’s southwest coast.
- Alila Hinu Bay conceived as the haven of serenity, exclusivity, and luxury where guests can witness untouched coastline, an incredible spectrum of marine life and nature reserves.
- Comprised of 46 Ridge Retreats and 90 Pool Villas decorated in clean, contemporary styles, Hinu Bay is about artisanal living, indulgence and sophistication.
- Enjoy the stretch of unspoilt coastline, as well as Dhofar’s attractions, including the lush Wadi Darbat valleys and fairy-tale waterfalls, ancient Bin Ali’s (Prophet Job) tomb, Mirbat Castle and its surrounding historic merchant houses, Sumhuram Archaeological Park and Khor Rori, the largest natural reserve in the region.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Experience the best of the region with a visit to the agricultural village of Al Ayn, and the picturesque abandoned village of Wadi Bani Habib. Gaze across spectacular scenery of terraced farms and valleys, and follow trails through the wadi and farmlands growing walnut trees and pomegranate bushes.
Once through the Via Ferrata, follow the path steadily down into the wadi, passing some of the most spectacular mountain scenery to the village of AlKhutaymi, hidden in a cave in the wadi floor. Continue another 15 minutes to discover the best swimming pool in the Green Mountain, where you can enjoy a refreshing dip before hiking back.
The chance to discover a little history, find a few fossils, and spot butterflies and birds. Alila Jabal Akhdar’s Butterfly Trail offers an adventure for children that they, and their parents, just can’t resist!
With scavenger map in hand, young explorers will be taken on a journey of discovery, learning new facts about the mountain and its inhabitants, and engaging in an array of fun activities along the way. Just pick up the butterfly trail markers outside the lobby. You can enjoy an almost 3 km walk without leaving the resort. On your expedition, look out for geological markers of the rising and falling of seas, and see the results of how the slow but persistent push of the continents has shaped the beautiful vistas of the Green Mountain.
Alila Jabal Akhdar offers some of the clearest nighttime views of the stars, moon and planets, making it a paradise for celestial enthusiasts and avid stargazers. Learn about the galaxies, nebula, clusters and supernova remnants, and see the treasures of the night sky. You will also be shown how to set up a telescope correctly before peeking through the lens and then photographing some of these magnificent sights.
Not for the fainthearted, this adventure dares you to step out onto 20-metre-high ropes and traverse a cave mouth – a thrilling experience you will never forget!
Unrolling along a natural beach on Oman’s southwest coast, mere steps from the Indian Ocean, Alila Hinu Bay hosts a seemingly endless bay and private beach upping the ante on a tropical oasis. A stunning beachfront resort that radiates sophistication, vibrancy, and vivacity, offering an indulgence of luscious lifestyle facilities, an ecological escape and wildlife charm that scenic Dhofar region has to offer. Alila Hinu Bay conceived as the haven of serenity, exclusivity, and luxury where guests can witness untouched coastline, an incredible spectrum of marine life and nature reserves. The beachfront paradise on the Arabia peninsula lies 87 km from Salalah International Airport, accessible by road from Muscat at 1080 km.
Dhofar Governorate history, charm, solitude, and local hospitality take center stage. Indulge in the greenery of Wadi Darbat valleys, ancient Bin Ali’s (Prophet Job) tomb, Mirbat Castle along with the old merchant houses, Sumhuram archaeological park, Khor Rori (The largest natural reserve in Dhofar) or mesmerize at unique Wadi Darbat waterfalls. The ultimate expression of contemporary style, suites at Alila Hinu Bay are an exquisite composite of thoughtfully designed spaces, unparalleled quality in detail and comfort built for artisanal living. The resort comprises two types of guest accommodation forty-six (46) Ridge Retreats and ninety (90) Pool Villa.
The resort comprises two types of guest accommodation forty-six (46) Ridge Retreats and ninety (90) Pool Villa.