- St. Regis Al Mouj Muscat is a 5 star, luxury hotel, beach resort & spa within Al Mouj Muscat, a lifestyle & leisure neighborhood in Oman.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
St. Regis Al Mouj Muscat is a 5 star, luxury hotel, beach resort & spa within Al Mouj Muscat, a lifestyle & leisure neighborhood in Oman. The St Regis will boast a range of wellbeing experiences, as well as corporate amenities and facilities, including a host of dining outlets, a VIP lounge, business centre, deluxe wellness centre and spa and a modern health club. Plans for The St. Regis Al Mouj Muscat Resort envision a retreat for leisure travelers, with 271 luxury guestrooms with panoramic views over the Gulf of Oman to the front, and lush green landscapes of the Al Mouj Muscat golf course to the rear. Guests are expected to have access to an accomplished portfolio of leisure amenities in the Al Mouj Muscat community, including a planned 360-berth marina with attractive retail and dining options, as well as a clubhouse with watersport activities.
The St. Regis Al Mouj Muscat Resort is expected to encompass the hallmarks of the St. Regis brand such as its rich traditions and rituals, and signature St. Regis Butler Service. The amenities that are planned include an outdoor pool, spa, health facilities and leisure club, and five speciality restaurants including the iconic St. Regis bar, inspired by the original King Cole Bar at The St. Regis New York. The beachfront location is expected to allow guests to access Al Mouj Golf – an 18-hole championship golf course, designed by Greg Norman. Plans for the resort also include a 1,100-square-meter ballroom for corporate gatherings, special events or weddings.
The resort will offer 206 keys.
Talise Spa and outdoor pools