- Embark on possibly the most rewarding nature and wildlife expedition in the world, in the Peruvian Amazon aboard five-star, eco-friendly luxury and comfort. Aria Amazon is a river cruise ship that is custom-built to explore the Peruvian Amazon and the famed Pacaya-Samiria National Reserve in absolute comfort and luxury — with minimal impact to the delicate Amazon river and rainforest environment.
- On board, 16 spacious suites with floor-to-ceiling windows give guests a full view of the Amazon’s majestic river and rainforests. The top deck features ample amenities that include a jacuzzi, indoor lounge and bar, and an outdoor observation deck.
- In the dining room, guests also savor the best of Peruvian cuisine with a comprehensive dining menu created by Pedro Miguel Schiaffino, one of Peru’s most accomplished chefs known for using produce and ingredients from the Peruvian Amazon.
- On board an Aqua Expeditions’ Amazon river cruise, guests get to experience the world’s most biodiverse land ecosystem and life-enriching wildlife encounters in the most intriguing and rewarding way alongside top naturalist guides. An intimate experience with wildlife, nature and culture is made possible by our small-group excursions of no larger than 8, which limit our footprint on the environment and transforms an Amazon cruise adventure into a deeply personal experience.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Embark on rewarding wildlife discoveries in the Peruvian Amazon aboard five-star, eco-friendly luxury and comfort. Designed by innovative architect Jordi Puig, Aria Amazon is a river cruise ship that is custom-built to explore the Peruvian Amazon and the famed Pacaya-Samiria National Reserve in absolute comfort and luxury — with minimal impact to the delicate Amazon river and rainforest environment. On board, 16 spacious suites with floor-to-ceiling windows give guests a full view of the Amazon’s majestic river and rainforests. The top deck features ample amenities that include a jacuzzi, indoor lounge and bar, and an outdoor observation deck. In the dining room, guests also savor the best of Peruvian cuisine with a comprehensive dining menu created by Pedro Miguel Schiaffino, one of Peru’s most accomplished chefs known for using produce and ingredients from the Peruvian Amazon.
With small-group excursions of no larger than eight conducted by highly-experienced naturalist guides, guests can be assured of the most fulfilling, life-enriching wildlife encounters they can get in the Amazon rainforest. Our custom-designed ergonomic fleet of private launch boats, manned skillfully by our captain and crew, adds to the comfort of every wild exploration.
When it comes to private time on the Aria Amazon, experience the purity of Amazonia in ultimate comfort and style. Our 16 spacious, river-facing Design Suites — including 4 interconnecting suites — are furnished with inviting hardwood interiors along with premium fittings and beddings such smooth-as-silk high thread count Peruvian cotton sheets. In the fully air-conditioned comfort of your river cruise suite, admire the Amazon landscape and spot wildlife from the comfort of your plush daybed right next to the floor-to-ceiling windows. Without a doubt, our suites are the most luxurious retreat you deserve after a day’s fruitful adventures in the river and rainforest.
Aria Amazon Design Suite Double
Aria Amazon Design Suite Twin
Aria Amazon Interconnecting Suite
Offering an unparalled world-class dining experience on an Amazon river cruise ship. This is what a world-class restaurant in the middle of the Amazon is meant to look like. With Aria Amazon consulting chef Pedro Miguel Schiaffino championing the use of local Amazonian produce and ingredients in his acclaimed cuisine, guests get to enjoy the most exquisite Peruvian rainforest-to-table cuisine from the Aria Amazon galley, with a view to match.
A born and bred Peruvian, chef Pedro Miguel Schiaffino is known for being one of the first culinarians in his country to put local cuisine on the international map by bringing out the best of Peru’s regional flavors. Since 2007, he has partnered with Aqua Expeditions as Consulting Chef on board the Aria Amazon, overseeing the on board menu and dining experience. Chef Schaffino’s commitment to excellence lets him transform uncommon ingredients into captivating, authentic dishes that deserve their place alongside well-known Peruvian favorites such as ceviche. On board the Aria Amazon, guests savor dishes such as hearts of palm soufflé, scallops with wild almonds and umari fruit, plantain and yucca gnocchi, escolar fish in aji panka chili adobo, grilled paiche with Amazon huatia potatoes — the delicious results of chef Schaffino’s culinary mind.
Air-conditioned with plenty of natural light, plush deep sofas, soothing hardwood decor and a well-stocked bar as a centerpiece, this is arguably one of the best spots in Peru to sip on a pisco sour.
Drift away on an afternoon siesta amid the sounds of the rainforest.
Designed with immaculate style and exclusivity in mind, the social spaces of the Aria Amazon makes every second on board an unforgettable experience. Choose your favourite place to unwind. Facilities onboard include an observation deck, indoor and outdoor lounges, outdoor jacuzzi and massage room. For excursions, there are four auxiliary aluminum launch boats and each boat has a capacity of 8 passengers.
Cool off and relax in our river-facing jacuzzi, with a cocktail in hand if you like.
The best way to pamper yourself after a day’s adventure is a soothing massage by our experience on board therapist.