- Located in the heart of Lisbon, our historic Hotel wears the cultural heart and soul of Portugal on its sleeve.
- Inside, art-deco sensibilities mingle with an updated Louis XVI style, and a collection of important contemporary local artwork fills our halls.
- Outside, views of the city’s rolling hills and brightly tiled exteriors spread out before you.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Outside, views of the city’s rolling hills and brightly tiled exteriors spread out before you. After spending the day exploring the city sights, many just steps from the Hotel, we invite you for dinner on the terrace of our acclaimed Varanda Restaurant to watch the pink hues of sunset emerge from the horizon.
Natural light streams from panoramic windows in our signature suite, where three private balconies, a spacious living area and a separate dining room invite hours of conversation, as well as space for a peaceful retreat.
Grand One Bedroom Suite
Replica Queen Mary II and King José I furniture lend an added elegance to these large suites that overlook Eduardo VII Park and Marquês de Pombal Square.
Wake up to some of the best views in Lisbon as you step onto your private terrace from these upper floor rooms, overlooking the old town, Eduardo VII Park and our Hotel gardens.
Located on our fourth floor, this signature suite is a true homage to 1950s glamour, evoking the feel of the Hotel in its early days.
A grand marble entrance welcomes you to this top-floor corner suite, whose living and dining rooms were made for entertaining; a tranquil bedroom offers commanding views of St. George’s Castle and the Basílica da Estrela.
See and be seen at our timeless restaurant, known for its lavish brunch, a premier view of Eduardo VII Park and a diverse menu that highlights local specialties and ingredients.
Dine on fresh sushi and sashimi as well as Nikkei-inspired dishes in an intimate and authentic Japanese atmosphere.
Almada Negreiros Lounge
A favourite meeting place for locals and guests alike to sip Afternoon Tea, relax with a book and admire the namesake artist’s bold tapestries decorating the walls.
With an extensive wine list and a selection of ports and cocktails, our chic-yet-casual bar is an ideal spot to meet for drinks or a quick bite.
In Room Dining
For breakfast in bed, impromptu business meetings or romantic meals on your private terrace, we’ve got you covered, day or night.
Take a lap around the outdoor running track, drop by for a one-on-one Pilates session or simply work out in our gym, which features floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the city.
Indoor Pool With Outdoor Views
Go for a dip in our heated lap pool with views of the Hotel gardens and Eduardo VII Park to inspire your swim.
The Ritz Spa
Every aspect of our Spa is focused on relaxation, from delicate aromas to soft, harmonious music, gently encouraging mind, body and soul to unwind.
Boutiques At Your Fingertips
From jewellery to design boutiques, you’ll find six charming on-site shops tucked between the marble walls of our ground floor.