- An immersion into Portuguese rural life is guaranteed on this working farm with an acclaimed winery on site. Across the lake lie 10 bedrooms with simple whitewashed walls and warm terracotta floors gathered around an infinity pool. The restaurant delivers farm-to-fork dishes with aplomb.
- The Herdade has an accommodation capacity of 10 rooms distributed by 3 Suites and 7 Double Rooms, all magnificently and individually decorated where luxury stands out in comfort and details.
- The Hotel also offers a wide range of facilities and services such as outdoor Swimming Pool, Spa, Jacuzzi and the Gourmet Restaurant Malhadinha – Wine & Gourmet in the cellar building.
- To complement the accommodation service, the Herdade develops a set of activities and experiences in thematic weeks dedicated to Photography, Painting, Cuisine, Adventure, Yoga or Horse Riding, in order to offer our guests a week of passion, serenity and emotion.
- Wine tourism, horse riding, hiking, Moto 4, Jeep or BTT tours and adventure related activities are great experiences provided by the Herdade da Malhadinha Nova.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
A land of endless horizons, rich in colour and bursting with sunshine, Baixo Alentejo is one of Portugal’s best-kept secrets. It is in the heart of this region, in the charming village of Albernoa, where Herdade da Malhadinha Nova reveals its splendours. Surrounded by 450 hectares of vineyards and wild fields, this family estate blends perfectly into the natural environment. Its bucolic setting even serves as inspiration within its walls, where handcrafted marble details and pieces mingle with contemporary works. As evening falls, enjoy a glass of one of the property’s many vintages by the pool and let yourself be carried away by the sweet breeze floating through the air. Such timeless moments are the essence of a stay at Herdade da Malhadinha Nova.