- Sublime Comporta is a boutique, rustic-chic hotel in Comporta, Portugal, on a stunning 17 acre estate surrounded by umbrella pines, cork trees, sand dunes, vineyards, rice fields and over 70 km of pristine, white sand beaches.
- Comporta is a tranquil hideaway where you can enjoy all that this charming coastal town has to offer. The 34 rooms, villas and suites seamlessly blend natural beauty with contemporary luxury. Keep an eye out for local residents including Christian Louboutin and Philippe Starck.
- Sublime has 34 rooms, including two and three-bedroom cabana villas which have been inspired by traditional Portuguese fishing huts. Each of the cabins has its own living area and private swimming pool, and is tucked away in a pine forest. Polished concrete floors and walls along with blue and white-striped linen create a light and airy feel
- The innovative and delicious cuisine focuses on organic produce and locally-sourced ingredients. Sublime Comporta offers 3 restaurants. “Semporta” concentrates on typical Portuguese and regional dishes.
- The spa boasts a range of treatments incorporating ingredients sourced from the hotel’s organic garden.
- Live the Comporta life and take it easy exploring quaint villages, picnics on deserted beaches, horse riding over dunes – or simply reading your book around the pool. For the ultimate culinary experience though, take a day trip down to an artisan fishing port and spend a day with a local fisherman.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Sublime Comporta is nestled on a stunning 17-hectare estate, surrounded by undulating umbrella pines and cork trees, sand dunes, vineyards, rice fields and 60 kilometres of pristine white-sand beaches. The boutique hotel is close to the tranquil fishing village of Comporta on the west coast of Portugal’s rustic Alentejo region, one hour south of Lisbon. Set amid a pine forest just moments from some of Portugal’s best beaches, this beautifully designed boutique hotel is the perfect escape from urban life. Great food, a relaxing spa and a warm welcome all contribute to the get-away-from-it-all ambience.
Surrounded by 42 acres of pine and cork tree forest, Sublime Comporta’s rooms and suites are spread across the property, each one featuring a private terrace. The décor is all-white minimalist but warmed with natural wood furniture and comfortable linens. Floor-to-ceiling windows make the most of the natural light and beautiful setting. The luxury cabana villas offer fully-detached accommodation, ranging from two to five bedrooms, each with a private pool, ideal for families. The restaurant and bar is a focal point of the hotel and again high windows place the wooded landscape centre-stage. The hotel’s own organic garden provides the inspiration for most dishes at Sem Porta restaurant, along with the fresh catch of the day from the local fisherman. Next to the restaurant a delightful terrace is perfect for sunny days and balmy evenings, while at night torches line the garden creating a magical atmosphere.
Sublime Comporta’s spa is tucked below the restaurant but still with lots of natural light. The small indoor pool is surrounded by comfortable loungers, perfect for relaxing after your treatment or whiling away a quiet afternoon. Carvalhal and Pego beaches are among Portugal’s most beautiful and they are a 10-minutes-drive from Sublime Comporta. The highly protected Estuário nature reserve lies north of the resort and offers amazing birdwatching opportunities. Learning to surf, horse-back riding on the sand dunes, paying a visit to the rice fields, going on a wine tasting, excursions to Portugals’s only resident dolphin community, playing golf – the possibilities are endless.
The Bio-Pool Suites are built on stilts over the biological pool and are inspired by the artisanal fishing port built by local fisherman. The exterior finishing and the interior décor pay homage to the traditional materials and techniques. Designed by architect José Alberto Charrua each suite has its own unique interior design, a king size bed, a sitting area and a large bathroom with walk-in shower and a bathtub. The private terrace allows guests to dive directly into the pool.
Sublime Comporta offers 3 restaurants. “Semporta” concentrates on typical Portuguese and regional dishes. The organic outdoor-restaurant “Food Circle” allows you to dine under the starts while watching the chefs use only ancestral cooking methods with fire playing the leading role. “Tasca da Comporta” is the second outdoor-option with sophisticated traditional Portuguese “petiscos” – small sized dishes which are perfect for sharing. All restaurants take advantage of the resorts organic garden, orchard and forest garden. The restaurants are complemented by a bar that features a large deck overlooking the pool.
Sublime Comporta’s ravishing, adults-only pool is set in the green-and-gold grounds, next to a fire pit that hints at sociable evenings. There’s also a small pool by the restaurant, for little Smiths to splash around in.
Set in the main building, the spa has a peaceful heated pool, a sauna, steam bath and a fleet of celestial therapists. Have a massage in the pine-shaded grounds, unwind in the sleeping pods or notch up a few laps. After your treatment, try a herbal tea featuring leaves plucked from the garden.
Thanks to an understated yet chic vibe, unspoilt white-sand beaches and gourmet-restaurants the tranquil village of Comporta in Portugal’s Alentejo region one hour south of Lisbon has become the holiday destination for international fashion designers, artists and royals. Carvalhal and Pego beaches are among Portugal’s most beautiful and they are a 10-minutes-drive from Sublime Comporta. The highly protected Estuário nature reserve lies north of the resort and offers amazing birdwatching opportunities. Learning to surf, horse-back riding on the sand dunes, paying a visit to the rice fields, going on a wine tasting, excursions to Portugals’s only resident dolphin community, palying golf – the possibilities are endless.