- A desert island idyll located on a coralline island fringed with white sand beaches in the midst of a deep blue ocean. Here you can cast away from modern life in some of Seychelles’ most deluxe accommodation, supported by Four Seasons spoiling service.
- 71 beachside expansive villas unfold out to a decked area and a private garden with pool, gazebo and two-person hammock.
- The Claudine restaurant serves a conventional Mediterranean menu to outdoor tables with epic sunsets come evening. The most memorable dining experience is at the Lighthouse Restaurant, where a twirling exterior staircase leads to a mezzanine level bar and a rooftop balcony with fabulous 360-degree views.
- At the Castaway Centre an expert team offer diving, deep-sea and fly fishing on St Joseph’s Atoll, where platoons of stingrays come to bask. There’s also cycling, tennis, yoga and a gym.
- The conservation-focused WiseOcean company offers guided snorkeling in the rich marine environment; on land, there is birdwatching and conservation experiences as well as a superb spa with highly-trained therapists, who offer treatments focused on the five senses using Terres d’Afrique, an organic African product range.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Seychelles may not be the best-known surf destination, but that’s also what makes it so special. Experience the thrill of gliding across the water with the help of an expert Tropicsurf instructor.
TA heart-shaped metal frame helps sustain the growth of a rescued coral fragment, which you and your partner can help prepare. Watch it be planted in an underwater nursery before exploring the vibrant marine life in the surrounding bay during a guided snorkel.
At our Petite Anse bay this Christmas and New Year, experience our festive programme of dining events and entertainment tied to our Tropical Masquerade theme, from December 26, 2018, to January 8, 2019, and create holiday memories to last a lifetime.
Come and explore everything the underwater world of Seychelles has to offer at the Coral Cabana, where our marine-education and conservation specialists from WiseOceans are eager to show you the wonders that lie beneath the ocean’s surface.
On Desroches Island, there is nothing to distract you from tranquillity, save for the sound of birds singing and an ocean breeze that invites you to come a little closer. We’re the only resort on this captivating coral island in the middle of the Indian Ocean, where the beaches belong to no one and everyone at the same time. Our rustic villas and bungalows are intimate retreats and will make you feel like a castaway who has struck gold. The island is a paradise for families. Everywhere is accessible by bike and there are miles of beach with safe, shallow swimming waters. The kids’ club offers educational play, a well-stocked library, and arts and crafts activities. Teenagers have their own space at the Castaway Centre with a pool table, volleyball court and games rooms.
Perfect for romantic getaways, all Guest Rooms are stand-alone villas that feature large sunken bathtubs and private pools, located either by the beach or nestled among the lush tropical hillside. The Resort’s Suites either sit proudly on the hillside overlooking Petite Anse Bay or footsteps from the pristine shores of the Indian Ocean and feature outdoor showers, private pools and a deck and outdoor dining area. Residence Villas are perfect for families, groups of friends and lavish entertaining. Set high on the Resort’s hillsides, they offer unparalleled privacy, panoramic ocean views and come with their own infinity pool, kitchen and a personal Residence Host.
Diverse flavours capture the cultural mix of the Seychelles. Four Seasons Resort fine dining and cocktails are offered at two Seychelles restaurants and two lounges, set hillside and beachside. Kannel Restaurant offers international cuisine for lunch and Asian and Creole cuisine for dinner. ZEZ restaurant serves an international breakfast with daily specials and a la carte options, and dinner features a modern Mediterranean menu. Kannel Bar serves light snacks, fruit drinks and cocktails during the day, whilst ZEZ Lounge is open for cocktails, wines and freshly-made sushi and sashimi.
The facilities here are top-notch, including a beachside infinity pool, two bars, pop-up beach barbecues, a hilltop spa with five private massage pavilions and an on-site yoga master, a techno gym. Spend any time on Desroches and you’ll realise this tiny island offers a real depth of experience, facilitated by an army of more than 150 super-professional staff who all seem to know your name and go out of their way to enhance your enjoyment of the island. At the Castaway Centre an expert team offer thrilling dives plus deep-sea and fly fishing on St Joseph’s Atoll, where platoons of stingrays come to bask. Cycling, tennis, yoga and a gym are at your disposal.