- Tucked away in a quiet corner of the Sabi Sand Game Reserve’s western sector, Dulini River Lodge sits in the shade of a grove of ebony trees right on the edge of the Sand River.
- Six luxury suites spread out along the shady bank, all with generous spaces, elegant bathrooms and private plunge pools.
- The magnificently positioned guest sitting and dining areas overlook the Sand River and are filled with deep sofas perfect for whiling away the hours between game drives. A giant sausage tree provides shade for long, lazy afternoon lunches.
- Delicious Pan African meals, complimented by the finest selection of South African wines, are shared in the open air boma around a blazing fire.
- Romantic candlelit dinners in the African bush, or on the deck of the guest suites, offer more memorable dining experiences, while more intimate meals can be arranged in the wine cellar. A gym is available for more active guests.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Embraced in the riverine grandeur of the languid Sand River, Dulini River offers inspirational views and an awe- inspiring atmosphere. The serenity of the setting is reflected in elemental tones and textures of six magnificent suites, which emerge from the banks of the river. Peace and tranquility abound. Guests are enthralled by the passage of game and rich birdlife that meander with the river along their view from the open dining deck and sumptuous lounge. The cascade of water infuses the air with the energy of the river, also reflected in the natural hues and aqua accents of the beautiful lodge.