- We pride ourselves in providing service of the highest level.
- From healthy breakfasts to melt in your mouth main courses and delectable desserts, our chefs will ensure that your taste buds are treated to the finest dining.
- Explore the majesty of the area and witness the iconic animals of Africa on a game drive.
- In the malaria free Madikwe Game Reserve.
- There is an abundance of time to relax and sooth the mind, body and soul.
- Each of our four spacious chalets sleep 2 adults and are designed with a premium on comfort.
- Enjoy a sublime sunrise with a cup of coffee before heading out into the crisp morning air for an exhilarating game drive adventure.
- All chalets are equipped with a coffee station, mini bar, safe and wifi connectivity.
- Our main priority at Inzolo is to preserve this beautiful piece of Africa and to ensure that the animal and plant life indigenous to the region thrives.
- We have a separate breeding area where we maintain and monitor the genetic diversity of the areas Zebra, Buffalo, Springbok, Blesbok and Waterbuck populations.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Explore the majesty of the area and witness the iconic animals of Africa on a game drive. Our knowledgeable rangers will get you up close and personal views of elephants, lions, rhinos, buffaloes and hippos as well as a wide variety of buck and bird-life.
We pride ourselves in providing service of the highest level. Our carefully curated experiences give you the opportunity to learn and discover more about this special part of Africa, it’s wildlife, traditions and terrain. Let us take care of your every need & requirement so that your stay with us is truly memorable.
If life is a series of moments, captured to form memories, then the lodge’s picturesque beauty is the perfect place to create new lifelong memories. Some of our guests have graciously shared their favourite moments with us for all to enjoy. To read more about their say and reviews, be sure to visit our Trip Advisor Page.
The Inzolo Safari Lodge is situated in a scenic, secluded valley which lies in the heart of the African bush and expansive plains where wildlife roams in the Eastern Cape of South Africa. This exclusive safari retreat is set 40km away from Grahamstown and 80km from Port Elizabeth in the heart of a Big 5 game reserve. The lodge enjoys a magnificent location where five biomes converge, making it a special wildlife and floral retreat. Guests enjoy a sense of serenity and peace at this natural oasis surrounded by exposed rock formations and indigenous flora. The tranquility is interrupted by the soothing sounds of the wild as well as the songs of the abundant bird life.
The Lodge is run by the lovely Dave and Christina. It is their abundance of knowledge, experience and warmth that ensures Inzolo is such a fulfilling retreat. With only four chalets, the capacity to sleep eight guests and support from a handful of staff, a highly personal environment is provided for those staying at Inzolo, along with the highest standard of service. The Lodge is well-equipped and immaculately decorated. It combines African culture with modern luxury through texture and artwork, whilst maintaining a homely feel.
Inzolo Exclusive Game Lodge offers accommodation 43 km from Addo Elephant National Park. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms feature a seating area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include bathrobes free toiletries and a hairdryer.Grahamstown is 37 km from Inzolo Exclusive Game Lodge while Addo is 44 km away. The nearest airport is Port Elizabeth Airport 78 km from Inzolo Exclusive Game Lodge.
Experience True Comfort
Each of our four spacious chalets sleep 2 adults and are designed with a premium on comfort. Boasting king size beds, the finest linens and one of a kind décor that draws inspiration from the surrounds. Enjoy panoramic views over the spectacular valley from the privacy of your bedroom.
Escape To Your Private Paradise
Escape the city and discover serenity. Wake up, revitalised, to the tranquil sounds of nature and wildlife wandering past your balcony. Enjoy a sublime sunrise with a cup of coffee before heading out into the crisp morning air for an exhilarating game drive adventure.
Being served healthy breakfasts, delicious main courses and delectable desserts, the chefs at the lodge ensure that taste buds are treated to the finest dining during a stay. Whenever possible, the fresh ingredients are sourced from the organic farm, a vegetarian menu is available of guests.
In the evening Themba and his visionary cocktails greet you from your game drive, which you can enjoy whilst warming up by the boma and sampling canapés. Unless otherwise specified, dinner is a social affair enabling you to get to know other guests whilst recounting tales of the day and Dave’s experiences. The menu is ever changing depending on availability and season but you wont be disappointed. We sampled the beetroot borscht, kudu tataki, eland loin and the chef’s take on peaches and cream. Each dish was extraordinary in taste and presented beautifully.
The incredibly talented Chef Sebastian will delight guests with extraordinary dishes and desserts. From scrumptious breakfasts to melt-in-your-mouth main courses, Sebastian’s creations will leave guests wanting more. Each meal is specially prepared, using only the freshest locally sourced ingredients as well as the lodge’s homegrown vegetables and herbs. Sebastian has been lauded for his consommés and likes to make everything from scratch, including his delightful homemade jams.
Time seems to pass very slowly in the bush enabling you to really unwind, relax and become at one with nature. The chic plunge pool offers the perfect location to soak up the sun whilst marvelling at the sheer cliff face, which inspired Inzolo’s logo. Alternatively the viewing deck offers 180 degree views over the valley, which is perfect for evening sundowners and a gripping African novel.
Guests can enjoy a sun-filled afternoon next to the sparkling plunge pool while reading a new book. The chic plunge pool offers the perfect location to soak up the sun whilst marvelling at the sheer cliff face, which inspired Inzolo’s logo.