- Noka Camp by Lepogo Lodges is set on an astonishing 100ft clifftop with breathtaking views overlooking the winding Palala River. At night your sky bed experience provides for one of the most romantic settings you can imagine as you choose to either sleep outside under the stars or inside your stunning villa in unparalleled luxury.
- Each room has its own heated plunge pool and outdoor sitting area built into the platform on top of the cliff, allowing you to enjoy the endless views at your leisure. Enjoy the breathtaking views and spectacular sunsets from the luxury of a sunken bath. The bathrooms are designed to incorporate the great outdoors and truly allow you to soak up the natural environment.
- Our first class chefs have created an exquisite menu using local produce where possible. Whether dining on the main veranda, lookout deck or from the privacy of your own room, your dining experience will be full of flavour and complemented by fine wine from our cellar.
- Either on the yoga platform in the treetops or from the privacy of your own room, we offer various massages and treatments for your relaxation.
- Explore 50,000 hectares dedicated to conservation and immerse yourself in the large variety of habitats that Lapalala has to offer. Restore your spirit and recharge your soul in this stunning environment.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Noka Camp by Lepogo Lodges is a luxury clifftop safari eco lodge with breathtaking views overlooking the Palala River in the 40,000 hectare Lapalala Game Reserve, in the Waterberg region of Limpopo Province. Lepogo Lodges present the African wilderness and experience to their guests without compromising on luxury, exquisite views and tranquility. Sitting on top of a spectacular 100 ft rock face with the swirling Palala River below, Noka Camp encourages tranquility with luxury. Lepogo Lodges are created as non-profit ventures; one of the few lodges globally giving 100% of any financial gains back into the reserve for the benefit of wildlife & the local community. Off the grid – all electricity is self-generated with an original bespoke solar walkway. The Lepogo Lodges’ Carbon Offset Program neutralises every guest’s carbon footprint from the moment they leave their homes until their arrival at our lodge and back again.
Guests are able to calculate their carbon footprint and choose which project they would like to offset their footprint against. Lepogo Lodges are firm believers of the ‘leave it as we found it’ principle. They have taken a uniquely sensitive approach in building the lodge and have built each villa and the main complex on small concrete pads to ensure constructions leave no scars. With a team of world-class chefs creating African-Asian fusion cuisine taking inspiration from the Asian cooking styles found along the Spice Route of the African coast and made with locally-sourced and grown ingredients, alongside homemade honey, beer and gin, made onsite at Lepogo, a superb dining experience awaits you.