- This highly acclaimed and award winning lodge is widely considered to be one of the most stylish and chic in Africa. It occupies a dramatic location overlooking the game-rich banks of the N’wanetsi river and the Lebombo hills.
- The 15 designer, glass-fronted sumptuous suites have private terraces with views over 33,000 acres of exclusive private wilderness concession within Kruger National Park, and every comfort, from fine dining to a spa and 25 meter infinity lap pool considered to be one of the most iconic in Africa.
- Throughout the lodge, the imaginative use of glass, wood, steel, and layered fabrics in muted shades invites the surrounding landscape indoors. The design of these light-filled structures, built on stilts and floating between river and sky, was inspired by the many eagles’ nests built into the cliff face of the river bank.
- Game drives to see the ‘Big 5’ with highly skilled rangers and trackers offering a superlative safari experience.
- Try your hand at archery and mountain biking.
- A wine studio for tastings and learning about award-winning South African wines.
- The camp is also notable for its sophisticated culinary program. The kitchen is partially staffed by graduates from the Singita School of Cooking, a community initiative that trains local people to be chefs.
- The Singita Lebombo Villa experience which includes a private vehicle and staff, a shared lounge, deck, dining area, boma and swimming pool.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
This super stylish & dramatic lodge, comprises 13 suites and one private-use villa that give guests a front row seat to the Kruger National Park with bold, contemporary open plan suites suspended above the N’Wanetsi River. The exclusive concession is a richly diverse habitat, teeming with game, beneath endless African skies. The private villa is the most exciting extension of the lodge; set apart from the main lodge, it features two 2-bedroom suites, each with a private pool, that link together to create a spectacular exclusive-use four-bedroom offering with a stunning shared pool. Built low down on the river bank beneath mature trees, the private villa is fully staffed, has an open- plan kitchen and its own boma.
Bold and contemporary, sculptural and organic, the light-filled, ordered structures of the lodge seem almost dropped into the untamed terrain of Singita’s privately-leased concession. Other highlights of the lodge include a roof terrace and wine studio (a multi-level retreat which boasts a library, multi-media room, wine studio and rooftop viewing area), an interactive kitchen, an espresso bar and help-yourself deli, and an additional 25-metre lap pool. All communal areas of the lodge have been pushed out to ensure that the outside bursts in, offering elegant, calm and meditative spaces immersed in a dramatic landscape of giant euphorbia trees.
This boldly dramatic lodge, situated on Singita’s private concession in the Kruger National Park, is home to 15 loft-style suites. The design of these light-filled structures, floating between river and sky, was inspired by the many eagles’ nests built into the cliff face of the river bank. Sophisticated and contemporary, the glass-walled suites are romantic hideaways leading outdoors onto elevated wooden viewing decks where guests may sleep out with nothing more than mosquito netting between them and the stars. Throughout the lodge, the imaginative use of glass, wood, steel, and layered fabrics in muted shades invites the surrounding landscape indoors.
The Singita Lebombo Lodge private villa is the most exciting extension of the lodge; set apart from the main lodge, it features two 2-bedroom suites, each with a private pool, that link together to create a spectacular exclusive-use four-bedroom offering with a stunning shared pool. Built low down on the river bank beneath mature trees, the private villa is fully staffed, has an open- plan kitchen and its own boma.
- 13 x 1-bedroom suites.
- 2 x 2-bedroom suites (can accommodate up to 4 adults).
- Book both 2-bedroom suites together and enjoy the Singita Lebombo Villa experience which includes a private vehicle and staff, a shared lounge, deck, dining area, boma and swimming pool.
Note:Children aged 10 and over are welcome in all suites.
Children under 10 years old are welcome in the 2-bedroom suites and the villa.
All normal safari activities can be tailored to suit families.
Luxurious en-suite accommodation, breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, all drinks (including premium wines, spirits and liqueurs,but excluding French Champagne).South African recipe or helping to prepare an element of the lodge’s signature tapas-style lunch, time spent in the demonstration kitchen is a wonderfully enriching experience.
Singita is recognised as one of Africa’s most influential collectors of wine, with an extensive cellar showcasing a premium selection of wines, including some of the continent’s most sought-after private reserves, including exclusive release, limited single vineyard and rare auction wines. It’s safe to say that wine is a key ingredient of the unique Singita experience.
South African recipe or helping to prepare an element of the lodge’s signature tapas-style lunch, time spent in the demonstration kitchen is a wonderfully enriching experience.
Facilities at Lebombo include a 25-metre lap pool, elegant viewing decks, cosy seating areas and a luxurious spa. Singita’s outstanding cuisine is inspired by African ingredients and flavours combined with Western culinary tradition. Complementing the sophisticated menu is an exceptional wine cellar. There is also a curio shop and WiFi available.
The products used are carefully selected for the positive impact that they have on our guests and the environment. The Dermalogica facial products use only the finest ingredients available from eco- safe sources and do not test on animals. The Terres d’Afrique products, which are used for all body treatments, are a sustainably developed, organic, skincare range that harnesses the potency of Africa’s legendary botanical heritage. Both products are suitable for men and women.
Cool off during the heat of the day in the cool and calming water overlooking the beautiful landscape. You may even catch a glimpse of wildlife from the cool water that overlooks the pristine bushveld.
Fully equipped gyms are available for guests’ convenience. Each facility provides picturesque views of the bush, allowing you to keep an eye on the action outside while you work out.
Boutique & Gallery
Not your regular curio shop, you will find original treasures that have been gathered from all corners of the African continent.A range of collectable sculptures, home-ware and furnishings will allow you to recreate ‘the safari dream’ within your own home.