- This exclusive sanctuary is one of Africa’s swankiest safari lodges with only seven fabulous suites with exquisite decks featuring outdoor showers and daybeds overlooking the Sweni river.
- Exclusive 33,000-acre private concession in Eastern Kruger National.
- Michelin quality signature fine dining combines African cuisine with global flavours and is accompanied by award-winning wines and superb service. A special treat is the hilltop sundowners of local artisanal gins with delicious nibbles.
- Oenophiles will deeply appreciate the wine cellar, which holds an incredible selection of highly sought-after reserves and offers world class wine tastings.
- Guided game drives and walks to see the ‘Big 5’ with highly skilled rangers and trackers offering a superlative safari experience.
- Fabulous spa offering a range of treatments.
- Try your hand at archery and mountain biking.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Singita Sweni Lodge is nestled beautifully amongst hundreds of trees at the edge of the Sweni River, in the dramatic landscape of the eastern Kruger National Park. Resting lightly upon the ground within a 33,000 acre, private concession in the Kruger National Park, this intimate, romantic lodge accommodates only 16 guests in seven stunning riverside suites, each elevated on stilts and tucked away among lush trees. The Lodge’s architecture was inspired by the structures of dens and lairs found in the area. The floor-to-ceiling glass creates a seamless flow between the landscape and the interior, where nature is masterfully echoed in the décor’s palette and textures.
Indulge in the luxurious health spa, offering everything from the more conventional European massages to Ayurveda and acupuncture, reflexology and aromatherapy. For those who enjoy food and wine, Singita is also a unique culinary experience and has a comprehensive wine cellar. Your skilled sommelier will happily match wines to a tasting menu for you. Guest of Singita Sweni Lodge are treated to up-close sightings of the incredible number of animals and birds that wander down to drink or wallow in the river.
An intimate hideaway hosting 7 suites; with decks that seem to hover in the branches and bold interiors that are inspired by beetles, chameleons and birds’ wings, and neutrals that draw in the light. Each of the lodge’s contemporary en-suite units have been restructured to maximize open-plan living with panoramic game-viewing decks. All suites have outdoor showers that overlook the river, and outdoor day beds where you can spend a night under the stars. With its close-proximity to the Sweni River, guests are treated to exceptional up-close sightings of the wildlife that wander down to drink or wallow.
The Pool Suite with the unique inclusion of a private swimming pool and shaded riverfront deck can be connected to the adjacent unit to create a more generous unit with two en-suite bedrooms, offering guests an extra layer of privacy – perfect for families and honeymoon couples.
- 6 x Sweni Suites
- 1 x Pool suite with private pool and deck
Luxurious en-suite accommodation, breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, all drinks (including premium wines, spirits and liqueurs,but excluding French Champagne). Meals are gourmet South African cuisine made with local ingredients and paired with the best local wines. You can help prepare an element of the lodge’s signature tapas-style lunch, and time spent in the demonstration kitchen is a wonderfully enriching experience.
Singita is recognised as one of Africa’s most influential collectors of wine, with an extensive cellar showcasing a premium selection of wines, including some of the continent’s most sought-after private reserves, including exclusive release, limited single vineyard and rare auction wines. It’s safe to say that wine is a key ingredient of the unique Singita experience.
South African recipe or helping to prepare an element of the lodge’s signature tapas-style lunch, time spent in the demonstration kitchen is a wonderfully enriching experience.
Facilities at Sweni feature a swimming pool, spa, gym, boutique, wine cellar, elegant viewing decks and cosy seating areas.
The products used are carefully selected for the positive impact that they have on our guests and the environment. The Dermalogica facial products use only the finest ingredients available from eco- safe sources and do not test on animals. The Terres d’Afrique products, which are used for all body treatments, are a sustainably developed, organic, skincare range that harnesses the potency of Africa’s legendary botanical heritage. Both products are suitable for men and women.
Cool off during the heat of the day in the cool and calming water overlooking the beautiful landscape. You may even catch a glimpse of wildlife from the cool water that overlooks the pristine bushveld.
Fully equipped gyms are available for guests’ convenience. Each facility provides picturesque views of the bush, allowing you to keep an eye on the action outside while you work out.
Boutique & Gallery
Not your regular curio shop, you will find original treasures that have been gathered from all corners of the African continent.A range of collectable sculptures, home-ware and furnishings will allow you to recreate ‘the safari dream’ within your own home.