- The Plettenberg, situated on a rocky headland in Plettenberg Bay, along the famous Garden Route – is the ultimate South African seaside escape.
- The five-star Small Luxury Hotels of the World property, with its 35 beautifully appointed rooms and two family-style villas, showcases the most breathtaking vistas in Southern Africa, with views of the ocean, mountains and endless stretches of golden sand.
- Offering guests an experience beyond expectation, here luxury accommodation options abound, culinary journeys are crafted and memorable moments shine through.
- Guests may enjoy world-class cuisine courtesy of SeaFood at The Plettenberg, where fresh seafood is the order of the day.
- The Fresh Wellness Spa – with its cool, calm interior the Spa is the perfect retreat for guests looking to relax, unwind and recharge.
- Explore the natural beauty of numerous National Parks, enjoy a picnic, visit a market, spot the Big Five, relax on the beach, hit the waves, or explore the surrounding mountains on foot or bike. Not to mention shark cage diving, golfing, whale and bird watching… The area is a treasure trove of fun and excitement.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
An elegant Garden Route boutique hotel that reflects the beauty of its South African coastline surroundings. Poised above one of South Africa’s finest bays, The Plettenberg waits to enfold you in seaside luxury. Spot whales and dolphins in the ocean waves. Swim in the infinity pool, then dine al fresco on inventive seafood dishes. While you can relax as much as you want, the beauty of South Africa’s rugged coastline waits just outside to be explored. Rooms at The Plettenberg are bright and airy, with floor to ceiling windows and soft blue and aqua tones that echo its marine setting. Opt for an expansive suite for added space and direct pool access, or a private villa with it’s very own heated pool.
The contemporary SeaFood restaurant won’t let you go hungry, creating magic from sustainable and seasonal ingredients. Pre-dinner (or anytime) cocktails are shaken and stirred at the elegant Sandbar. And high tea is quite the occasion – served in the intimate Summer Lounge or out on the terrace with a side of awe-inspiring views. When you can tear yourself away, the charms of the Garden Route beckon. Stroll down to Lookout Beach, perfect for families with its shallow lagoon. Robberg beaches are popular, and Keurboomstrand for surfing and long, contemplative walks. See magnificent whales and dolphins up close on a boat trip – or embrace your inner thrill seeker with a bungee jump or canopy tour.