- Tintswalo at Boulders Boutique Villa offers luxurious beachfront rooms in the charming North-facing village of Simon’s Town in Cape Town. The villa enjoys 180-degree vistas of the Indian Ocean as well as unobstructed views of the world-famous colony of endangered African penguins on the famed Boulders Beach below.
- With nine beautifully decorated luxury suites, with the option of a children’s suite, the private Boutique Villa operates on a bed and breakfast basis, and the rate includes a mouth-watering breakfast each morning, as well as afternoon snacks on arrival.
- Tintswalo at Boulders may also be booked exclusively as a 9-suite private villa, making it the perfect escape for fun family getaways or large groups of friends travelling together. A private chef is available on request for full villa takeovers.
- Guests staying at Tintswalo at Boulders can enjoy a variety of excursions ranging from half day city and wine tours to shark cage diving and kayaking for the more adventurous. In-room Spa treatments of your choice from one of our therapists are available by request.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Boasting panoramic views of the ocean and the famed Boulders Beach, Tintswalo at Boulders offers accommodation in the charming suburb of Simon’s Town in Cape Town. The villa enjoys the beauty of local fynbos and unobstructed views over Boulders Beach with its internationally famous colony of endangered African penguins. Tintswalo at Boulders enjoys 180 degree ocean vistas, and guests can enjoy the uninterrupted views of the playful African penguins on the famed Boulders Beach below, a protected Penguin colony.
Tintswalo at Boulders operates on a bed and breakfast basis with nine luxury suites and a children’s suite, and the rate includes a breakfast each morning, as well as afternoon snacks. Tintswalo at Boulders may also be booked exclusively as a private villa for fun family getaways, special celebrations or large groups of friends travelling together. A private chef is available on request. The establishment has a lounge with fireplace, verandah with gorgeous views, a cinema room and swimming pool. Wi-Fi is provided and spa treatments are available.
Tintswalo at Boulders offers some B&B suites on the upper level of the villa and others are on the ground level. The upper level suites have a balcony and those on the ground level have either courtyard or balcony access. All suites have an en-suite bathroom.
The Premier Suites are on the upper level of the Villa and boast views of Boulders Beach and the Indian Ocean. Each Premier Suite has a large balcony and direct access to the pool area.
The Superior Suites are situated on the ground floor of the Villa. The suites are sea facing with a small balcony and direct access to Boulders Boardwalk.
The Luxury Suites are on the upper level of the Villa, with sea views from the side windows but do not have a balcony.
The Endeavour Standard Suite is situated on the ground level of the Villa. The suite is ocean facing with a small balcony and direct access to Boulders Boardwalk.
The Courtyard suite is situated on the middle level of the Villa. This suite does not have a sea view, but has a private courtyard which has direct access to the social fire pit.
Breakfast is included and served each morning. Afternoon snacks, lunch and dinner can be provided on request and are created by the amazing Villa Chef.
Known for its pristine swimming beaches, and with the colony of penguins as star attraction, the North-facing Tintswalo at Boulders is located on route to Cape Point, enjoying sublime views of the Indian Ocean.