- Surrounded by the mountains of the Pilanesburg National Park, this upscale bush lodge overlooking a waterhole and savannah plain is 15 km from Sun City and 2.5 hours hours from Johannesburg.
- With only 6 luxury chalets and 4 luxury suites, Tshukudu offers a romantic and intimate experience at the foot of the Pilanesberg mountains, with expansive views of the plains below. Relax in your open plan lounge and watch the game wander lazily through the bush, towards the waterhole located below the lodge.
- Tshukudu is renowned for its exceptional African cuisine which can be enjoyed on the main deck, in the intimate dining room, or around the fire. Our chef will present his 5-course menu, of which you can expect a different dining experience every evening. Be mesmerised by our field guides who will share their bush experiences with you over dinner.
- At night, after dinner, take a short walk back to your private chalet and watch the stars traverse the African sky.
- Situated in a malaria free area, offering game drives, bush walks, free WiFi and a swimming pool, Tshukudu is unique and memorable in every aspect.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Tshukudu Bush Lodge is one of Pilanesberg’s hidden jewels. Nestled at the foot of an extinct volcano, within Pilanesberg Game Reserve, this upmarket Lodge is geared for romantic getaways. Each elegant chalet is positioned for ultimate privacy and offers breathtaking views of the nearby watering hole and the plains below, where the resident bird- and wildlife go about their business undisturbed. Expect frequent sightings of the Big Five when out on the daily game drives or bushveld walks with the expert rangers. Savour intimate dinners for two on your private balcony or alongside your personal mini-boma fire. Treat yourself to a heavenly spa therapy in the seclusion of your chalet. Unwind in the small but well-stocked library. Or enjoy a rejuvenating dip in the crystal-clear plunge pool.
Famous for its five-star service, tranquil setting, and delectable Afro-centric cuisine, Pilanesberg’s Tshukudu Bush Lodge is the ideal destination for that special anniversary, honeymoon or couples’ only breakaway. With the Big 5 and all of Southern Africa’s other big game species game viewing in Pilanesberg is incredibly rewarding. Game drives, game walks or even just watching the plains from the lodge will give you incredible animal sightings. Pilanesberg National Park is just 2.5 hour’s drive from Johannesburg, and a certified malaria-free game area.