- An eco-hotel which mirrors the island’s most fundamental elements – air, water and light – to create a serene retreat in Ibiza’s south east. Expect exemplary staff, a stellar spa and a popular rooftop bar and restaurant.
- It’s located within the quiet town of Santa Eulalia on the south eastern part of the island. It takes about half an hour to get to Ibiza Town and Dalt Vila, the airport and the popular nightclubs. It’s a great spot for discovering the beaches of the north east corner of the island.
- The 112 rooms are light-filled, if a little dated, with a combination of colour schemes depending on level: aqua blue and grey in some; burnt orange and chocolate brown in others.
- The colourful Alabastro Lounge, by the pool, is an all-day chilled-out restaurant under a terrace with a classically Mediterranean menu, such as homemade gnocci with sobresada, fresh grouper or Iberican ham. Head to Vi Cool, up on the roof, for dinner. The menu offers a contemporary take on classic tapas by two Michelin-starred chef Sergi Arola.
- There are two large pools in the garden, plus an adults-only one up on the roof. The 1,800 square-metre Revival Spa, in the basement, feels like a sybaritic spaceship, with day beds and hot and cold experiences, including a steam room, sauna and pools of differing temperatures. Treatments are by Clarins.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
A sleek spa hotel with uninterrupted views of the sea with a sustainable focus in Santa Eulalia on Ibiza’s eastern coast. White walls bathed in sunlight. Green gardens dotted with tropical plants and flowers. Shimmering pools and sparkling sea views. Aguas de Ibiza Grand Luxe Hotel immerses you in all the style of the ‘white isle’. Complete with a dose of serenity you might not expect from the world’s club capital. Beneath the surface, Aguas de Ibiza Grand Luxe Hotel pairs a sustainable ethos with a personal approach to luxury service. Thoughtful design saves energy while showcasing the work of local artisans and producers. All while surrounding you with every creature-comfort you’d want from a boutique hotel. Spend your days deciding which of the three pools is your favourite. Or seeking out the perfect view of the marina– is it from the gardens, the rooftop cocktail bar and infinity pool or your personal terrace? There’s just as much to discover indoors – not least all the indulgent treatments available at Revival Spa by Clarins.
The 162 guestrooms and suites will bring a new level of eclectic luxury to the Isle, with beloved W comforts to ensure guests are fully recharged for the night ahead. With the brand’s iconic Whatever/Whenever® service available 24/7, and the clued-in W Insider on hand to grant access to the hot-spots nobody knows about, guests will be able to have whatever they want, whenever they want it.
Set on the golden sands of Santa Eulalia bay, Chiringuito Blue is a relaxed beach restaurant where the east of the Mediterranean meets Ibiza. Here we connect and celebrate in a vibrant dining experience with fresh and honest flavours. Celebrated chef, Haim Cohen uses fire as the key element to craft dishes packed with authentic flavours while focusing on local produce and exclusive cuts of meat. La Llama brings an inventive twist to the classic steakhouse in an elegant interior. Glow is an exclusive rooftop venue that is strictly adults-only, it’s where poolside meets creative cocktails. V is for vegetarian. A modern health food bar designed to uplift guests with fresh and wholesome bites and drinks.
W Ibiza’s promenade cafe is ideal for a relaxed lunch while enjoying great sea views or to pick up a healthy takeaway. Walking in to the W Lounge, there is a sense of the theatrical where amphitheater-styling sets the scene for being seen. Underneath ceilings, patterned with iridescent mandala, every day and night is celebrated by sipping cocktails, mingling and soaking up the action. Oversized sun loungers and low seating give prime sea views, as mixologists work their magic. Santa Eulalia´s first night club opens in 2020.
Facilities include two Wet Deck pools, an Away Spa & Fit Gym.