- The north of the island, near Santa Eulalia, is increasingly where it’s at, and the very chic, very stylish Bless Hotel Ibiza epitomises this. A new luxury brand from the Spanish giant Palladium Group, it’s where to go if you fancy a highly Instagrammable stay.
- Bless has 151 rooms and suites, but it doesn’t feel like a huge hotel. In fact, you’d be forgiven for only noticing its size while having breakfast on the hotel terrace, which offers views of the tower.
- Chef Martín Berasategui earned his first Michelin star at the age of 25, and now holds the national record for most stars (10 in total). He is renowned for his innovative, creative Basque cuisine, and the hotel restaurant ETXEKO is his first on the island.
- A hidden gem of Bless is the Magness Soulful Spa, a beautiful space with a private indoor garden and pool that are worthy places to relax if the outdoor or rooftop pools (or the beach) get a bit too hectic.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Luxury in its most hedonistic form arrives in Ibiza, landing in the most authentic and fascinating zone of the island. Between the waves you’ll find BLESS Hotel Ibiza, situated in Es Canar’s Cala Nova cove, anticipating your arrival. A new concept of luxury and lifestyle, this 5-star hotel in the north of Ibiza presents unique experiences and services designed to create only the most memorable stays. Ibiza’s northern reaches are a paradise for those in search of tranquility, hidden coves, hundred-year-old pine forests, and enchanting villages.
It’s an area containing winding roads surrounded by nature, breath-taking cliffs, secret caves brimming with light, picturesque lighthouses, and hiking trails that lead to the island’s most treasured corners. It’s a place where locals’ best-kept secrets await those willing to venture off-the-beaten-path.