- History and character in spades from its origins as a Cotton Textile Foundation which have fed through to its decor.
- Beautifully conserved original features make this hotel stand out from many more modern choices.
- There are 85 rooms in total, of which five are spacious suites. The rooms are all kitted out in a style inspired by cotton and the building’s unique history so expect 300 thread count mercerized Egyptian cotton and 600-g towels and luxurious furnishings.
- Glorious 300 sqm terrace and rooftop pool make this hotel an oasis at the heart of the city.
- The Barcelona hotel is conveniently located in the Eixample district and walking distance to Las Ramblas, the famed La Boqueria Market, high-end shopping and restaurants galore.
- When the weather is cooperative, take a cocktail or snack by the rooftop pool or on the outdoor terrace adjacent to the restaurant.
- The Mayan Spa is conveniently adjacent to Cotton House and is a unique spa experience that features traditional Mayan treatments.
- The concierge team is top-notch and has been awarded the esteemed Les Clefs d’Or honor in recognition of its expertise in helping guests experience the best of Barcelona.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
1.1 miles NW from hotel
Carrer d’Olot, sn
1.9 miles W from hotel
Paseo de Gracia, 43
0.5 miles SW from hotel
Provincial, 261 – 265
0.7 miles W from hotel
Carles Buigas Square, 1
2.7 miles SE from hotel
Francesc Ferrer i la Guàrdia, 13
3.0 miles SE from hotel
2.4 miles S from hotel
Plaza de la Seu, s / n
0.6 miles E from hotel
Capitanía Building, s / n
2.3 miles NE from hotel
Cotton House Hotel Autograph Collection is located in a former 19th-century cotton textile building in Barcelona’s Eixample district, just a five-minute walk from Paseo de Gràcia, renowned for its shopping and distinctive architecture. Cotton House is in the former headquarters of the Association of Cotton House Manufacturers. The iconic building is in every way representative of the XIX century, a period which has marked the spirit and culture of Barcelona. The hotel has 83 elegant and comfortable rooms, of which five are spacious suites.
The entrance of the emblematic building is a beautiful vestibule covered in mirrors, followed by a hall which then gives access to two stairways: one, a grand marble staircase, and the other, a spiral staircase built in the 50’s that received much acclamation among experts in architecture. The old noble areas of the building contain an elegant library, several great rooms and lounges where the bar and restaurant are located, a luminous glass conservatory and a 300 sqm terrace with lush vegetation. On the sixth floor there is a serene exterior pool, a small gym and a massage room.
Rooms are decently sized, immaculate and all-white, save the odd cotton-themed botanic print. Panama rooms face into a central lightwell; Madras are bigger and look over the street; Beds are huge, as are the shower cubicles (with rain shower) and all have complimentary tea and coffee.
Vichy Suite seating area is located on the first floor of our spacious suite.
Panama Guest Room
Our Panama Rooms have an area of 23 square meters, which is very well distributed in an elegant and comfortable space. These rooms are interior and are perfect for families or groups, as they can be interconnected.
Madras Guest Room
Our Madras rooms are all exterior, bright and quiet, with pleasant views of Gran Via, one of the most important streets in the city. These rooms have a comfortable king-size bed and a spacious bathroom with bath and shower.
Egyptian Guest Room
Our spacious and comfortable Egyptian Rooms, with an area of 30 square meters offers a king-size bed and welcoming sitting-room in the same setting. The sofa converts into a practical bed, ideal for children or a third adult. These exterior rooms offer views of either a typical spacious block patio of Barcelona’s Eixample district or of Gran Vía, one of the city’s most distinguished streets.
Our elegant Taffeta Suites guarantee the most exclusive stay in a distinguished space, with an area of 47-square-meters with views of Gran Vía, one of the most important streets in the city. These suites have an independent living room, spacious bedroom with king-size bed, and a comfortable bathroom with bath and shower.
Our luxury Damask Suite features colorful frescoes on the high ceilings, decorative moldings and magnificent marquetry-work parquet, all dating from the 19th century.
The Batuar restaurant serves updated Catalan dishes and successfully dabbles in fusion. The duck magret with kumquat and watercress is excellent, or, for something lighter, try the succulent red mullet with samphire. The restaurant also doubles as the breakfast room (you can take breakfast out on the terrace if the weather is good). Occasionally invited chefs (often Michelin-starred or specialising in food from other countries) create dishes in tandem with the young talented resident chef, Eva de Gil. The cocktail bar sits within the dining room, but if you’re not eating, the loveliest place to drink is the coffered and frescoed library, still stacked high with original books, hung with portraits of maharajahs and dotted with turquoise armchairs. In summer drinks and light dishes are served on the roof.
Represents the true and most authentic essence of the Barcelona lifestyle; discreet sophistication, familiar and at the same time elegant. Enjoying some tapas and drinks in its lush and extensive terrace is a very tempting plan you cannot afford to miss.
A small gym is complemented by some massage cabins, or guests can relax next to a shallow pool on the roof.
The rooftop wading pool and sun lounge are exclusive to hotel residents. Boasting incomparable views of Barcelona, it serves as a perfect place to relax, tuck into a corner, or read a book.
Facilities include a wellness centre with a small but well-equipped fitness zone and a treatment room where guests can also relax in the sauna.