- Savor the magic and beauty of this Spanish coastal city with a stay at Nobu Hotel Barcelona, a luxury lifestyle hotel blending local ambiance with global sophistication and superb hospitality through the lens of celebrity chef Nobu Matsuhisa and Robert De Niro.
- Nobu Barcelona draws a glamorous crowd for its top-floor restaurant serving Nobu classics and its minimal, Japanese-influenced aesthetic.
- Its downtown location in the charming Eixample neighborhood offers an authentic Catalan experience. This sleek, urban haven offers spacious, five-star accommodations.
- It also has the renowned Nobu Restaurant, a Japanese-style tapas bar with picturesque city and sea views. Take a cooking class, bike around the city, and make unforgettable memories at this enchanting destination.
- The hotel’s 259 chic guestrooms and suites feature naturally organic materials with refined Japanese accents for an ideal balance of simplicity and luxury.
- Walk to the high-speed rail, the museums and galleries at Montjuïc, and Plaza de España.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Prepare to be enchanted. The magic of Barcelona meets the iconic spirit of Nobu Hotels. A luxury lifestyle experience designed for the sophisticated traveler. The stylish hotel offers 259 sleek and spacious guest rooms and suites, thoughtfully tailored meeting and event spaces, the world-class Nobu Restaurant, and Nobu Sake Bar – a Japanese inspired tapas bar – along with panoramic views of the city and the sea. Sleek guest rooms and stylish suites with stunning panoramic views, distinctive design and laidback luxury await at Nobu Hotel Barcelona, offering an oasis of Japanese tranquility in the heart of the city. We delight in taking our guests on a multisensory culinary journey when dining in Barcelona. Indulge in Nobu’s world-famous namesake while taking in panoramic views overlooking the city and the Mediterranean. Enjoy signature dishes as well as innovative creations inspired by Catalan flavors. For a more local experience, visit Nobu Sake Bar on the lobby level, our Japanese cocktail bar with tapas for dinner.
Secluded from the busy streets of Barcelona, the hotel is located close to the charming neighbourhood of Eixample giving guests a genuinely Catalan feel of the city. Located near Plaza de España and just a mere stroll away from high-speed rail links and conference center Fira de Barcelona, guests also have quick access to the Montjuic Olympic area, the cruise ship terminal and Barcelona – El Prat International airport. Most points of interest in the city can be reached within 10 minutes by car or public transport. Naturally organic materials blended with refined Japanese nuances craft your urban respite while capturing the vibrant energy and colorful character of Barcelona. Stay at Nobu Hotel, your ultimate playground among design hotels in the city.
Discover Nobu Hotel Barcelona, a place where the vibrant energy of the Catalan capital meets the iconic spirit of Nobu Hotels. Sleek guest rooms and stylish suites with stunning panoramic views, distinctive design and laidback luxury await at Nobu Hotel Barcelona, offering an oasis of Japanese tranquility in the heart of the city.
Rooms & Suites
Nobu Hotel Barcelona’s 259 spacious and sophisticated guestrooms include 40 suites and provide an ideal urban haven of varying sizes to suit your needs. They combine a sense of Japanese tranquility with modern design and finishes, with wood floors, city and sea views from many of the rooms, and marble bathrooms with rainfall showers. Espresso coffee machines, in-room safes, private bars, and Natura Bissé bath amenities add to the alluring balance of simplicity and luxury.
Zen Junior suites add a separate lounge area. Sake and Umi Suites, located on floors 19–21, are even more expansive with a separate living room and stunning Mediterranean and city views, plus Marshall Bluetooth speakers, Yukata bathrobes, and a yoga mat. Book the Nobu Suite for the ultimate in exquisite, understated luxury; located on the 22nd floor, it is the largest of all suites and features a grand entrance, living room, dining area, chef’s kitchen, Onsen soaking tub, and Bose sound system.
We delight in taking our guests on a multisensory culinary journey when dining in Barcelona. Indulge in Nobu’s world-famous namesake while taking in panoramic views overlooking the city and the Mediterranean. Enjoy signature dishes as well as innovative creations inspired by Catalan flavors.
For a more local experience, visit Nobu Sake Bar on the lobby level, our Japanese cocktail bar with tapas for dinner. You can also look forward to an exclusive, 24-hour in-room menu, featuring creative cuisine direct from the celebrated restaurant.
Located on the 23rd floor and graced with panoramic views of city and sea, Nobu Barcelona Restaurant showcases the iconic Nobu menu created by Chef Nobu Matsuhisa. Inspired by his classical training in Tokyo and his extensive travels through South America, Chef Nobu continues to bring to life the latest trends in Japanese cuisine with an extensive menu of inventive dishes and bold cocktails. In addition to signature classics such as the Yellowtail Sashimi with Jalapeño and Black Cod with Miso, Nobu Barcelona Restaurant serves original dishes celebrating the creativity and vibrancy of Barcelona. Guests can dine at the sushi bar or in the dining room complete with panoramic views over the city.
Kick off the party or come to unwind. At Nobu Bar, the drinks are stylish, the sake is scrumptious, and the bites are delectable. Sip creative cocktails, fresh juices, and signature mocktails. Choose from a wide list of wine and liquors from around the world including an extensive Champagne menu.
Nobu Sake Bar
Located on the lobby level of the hotel, Nobu Sake Bar offers dishes that creatively fuse traditional Japanese cooking with local Catalan influences. Stop by the bar and relax with friends and family over wine, beer, and unique cocktails combining local spirits with Nobu-Style bites.
Coming Soon – The hotel’s underground spa and gym is set to open in Autumn 2020, along with a ground-floor bar and café.