- Welcome to Son Bunyola on the picturesque Spanish island of Mallorca, Sir Richard Branson’s favourite Mallorcan Retreat. The estate on Mallorca’s northwest coast covers 680 acres of stunning landscape and includes three villas available for exclusive hire, Sa Punta de S’Aguila, Sa Terra Rotja and Son Balagueret. With five, four and three bedrooms respectively, these villas are currently available to book for stays of 7 nights.
- At the heart of the Son Bunyola estate is a historic Finca building dating back to the 1800s, surrounded by vines, citrus fruit trees, almond and olive trees. The estate, with its own gated entrance, is over 700 acres and is located in between Esporles and Banyalbufar on the Northwest coast of Mallorca.
- The Son Bunyola estate is part of a World Heritage site and is home to many olive and almond trees as well as grape vines.
- All drinks including wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks and sparkling wine are included in your stay, along with breakfast, lunch and dinner including a local restaurant reservation one night, a concierge service to take care of activities and restaurant bookings, wifi as well as daily housekeeping and pool servicing.
- There’s plenty to do on the estate, with a private heated pool just steps away from your villa, a tennis court nearby and a pebble beach a short stroll away.
- The area is popular for golfing. You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding and diving.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
Settled within the beautiful Mallorcan mountainous landscape, the area is perfect for hiking expeditions. Take a walk around the estate which is 3km × 5km in size, or head straight down to the coast walk which starts from a pebble beach.
There are over 20 golf courses on the island, many of which are of a high standard; we can help with green reservations should you wish to visit one.
During a holiday on a beautiful Spanish island, it would be wrong not to experience a sailing trip on the tranquil Mediterranean waters. We can help organise sailing trips during your stay so simply speak to the team on arrival.
If you are staying in Mallorca, one of the perfect things to do is to organise a spot of deep sea fishing. With the clear Mediterranean waters, the area truly is perfect for sailing and fishing.
Play a spot of tennis on the nearby court (racquets and balls provided). The tennis court is shared by all three villas.
Cycling excursions to explore Mallorca can be arranged during your stay. Cycling equipment is organised with a cycle hire company so please let this know in advance if you would like to do this
If you are looking for a more energetic way to explore the ocean waters, enjoy local canoeing and kayak tours.
this is the closest town to Son Bunyola (about a 15 minute drive away) and is where most guests will have lunch or dinner at least once.
is one of the prettiest villages in Mallorca, it’s picturesque streets are sprinkled with shops, art galleries, cafes and restaurants – ideal for a romantic meal.
Welcome to Son Bunyola on the picturesque Spanish island of Mallorca, Sir Richard Branson’s favourite Mallorcan Retreat. The estate on Mallorca’s northwest coast covers 680 acres of stunning landscape and includes three villas available for exclusive hire, Sa Punta de S’Aguila, Sa Terra Rotja and Son Balagueret. With five and four bedrooms respectively, these villas are currently available to book for stays of 7 nights. Central to the estate is a large historic manor house, or ‘finca’, dating from the 1800s. This building is currently unused and forms an incredible centrepiece to the dramatic scenery. Terracing surrounds the manor house with vines, citrus fruit trees, almonds and hundreds of olive trees.
The Son Bunyola estate is part of a World Heritage site and is home to many olive and almond trees as well as grape vines. Due to its position located on a mountain range parallel to the north-west coastline, centuries of agricultural activity have transformed the landscape with terraces and inter-connected water ways. This spectacular setting is definitely one of the most prized aspects of the estate and is something the team are happy to protect and enhance. The north-west coast has local rocky beaches. If you are looking for sandy beaches, head to the south-east side of the Island.
We want your stay with us at Son Bunyola to feel like a home away from home. Each villa has their own unique style and character and are guaranteed to be a relaxing and special location throughout your stay. Sa Terra Rotja with 4 bedrooms, Sa Punta de S’Aguila with 5 bedrooms and the new villa Son Balagueret with 4 bedrooms, can all be hired exclusively.
Sa Punta de S'Aguila
Sa Punta de S’Aguila translates as ‘Eagle’s Point’, and this five bedroom villa is located along a track above the coastline. Built in traditional Mallorcan style, with exposed beam ceilings and terracotta tiled floors, it has been sympathetically built into the landscape and has panoramic sea and mountain views. Sa Punta de S’Aguila has a private heated swimming pool (15 x 6 metres), kitchen, living room and dining area. This villa comfortably sleeps 10 adults in 5 en-suite bedrooms.
Sa Terra Rotja
Literally translating as ‘red earth’ from the local Mallorquín language, this four-bedroom villa is situated near the edge of the Estate and a 20 minute walk from a pebble beach. Sa Terra Rotja also has a private heated swimming pool (15 x 5.5 metres) and plenty of space on the terrace for sunbathing. This villa comfortably sleeps 8 adults in 4 en-suite bedrooms making it the perfect place to sit back, relax and enjoy the view.
Son Balagueret is a traditional and secluded four bedroom Mallorcan villa with plenty of space for guests to relax and take in the beautiful views of the Mediterranean Sea. This villa is full of history as the original turret dates back to the 13th century.Have the place to yourself with our self-catering option at Son Balagueret. This gives guests full reign of the villa, meaning you can eat, drink and get up whenever you fancy!.
All drinks including wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks and Spanish sparkling wine are included in your stay, along with Breakfast, lunch and dinner including a local restaurant reservation one night, a concierge service to take care of activities and restaurant bookings, wireless internet as well as daily housekeeping and pool servicing.
Eating and taking advantage of the fresh produce around the island is definitely one of the most important aspects of staying at Son Bunyola! The local produce such as fish, lamb, meats cheeses, fresh bread and pastries and of course olives have a huge influence on our seasonal menus. In general Mallorcan wine is served, both red and white which is of high quality.
Your rate includes daily continental breakfast plus lunch and dinner for six nights of your stay. Our chefs and hostess will prepare a selection of cold dishes for breakfast before leaving each evening and you can help yourself in the morning, so there’s definitely no need to rush up! Lunch is served buffet style and three-course dinners can be tailor made according to your preferences, or we can serve local Mallorcan and Mediterranean style dishes. On one day during your stay we can arrange for you to visit some of the local restaurant offerings and are happy to organise reservations.
Most of our guests are here for some serious relaxation, and if you’re looking for a peaceful location there’s nowhere better suited!
Take a dip in our heated pool.