- Nestled under the mottled shade of large acacia and tamarind trees, on the edge of the scenic Chada floodplain is the beautiful Chada Katavi – a secluded, classic safari-styled camp, remotely situated to offer its guests unrivaled game viewing in pristine wilderness.
- Six beautifully furnished tents boast fine wooden furniture, comfy beds, and a lovely bush bathroom set behind the tent.
- Chada Katavi offers its guests breathtaking panoramic views, which can be enjoyed from the privacy of the tents or from the beautifully appointed dining area.
- Katavi National Park is home to a plethora of wildlife. Here guests can view vast herds of buffalo, elephants and an assortment of stealthy predators.
- Adventures include twice-daily game drives in open 4×4 safari vehicles, bush walks with an armed guide and fly camping which will take guests to the heart of Katavi’s untamed wilderness.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
The camp has only six spacious and comfortable en-suite tents all elevated on brand new wooden platforms and look out over the wide open Chada Plain. The bathrooms have hot bucket showers to wash away the dust of the day and are delightfully ‘bush-deluxe’. Surrounded by acacia and tamarind trees, the camp feels a bit wild and rugged but the set up is stylish and nothing short of spectacular for its isolated location.
Walking out into this untamed land you might feel a little bit exposed, but rest assured that the guides you will be striding out with know these lands well and can read the wilderness as if it were their own. You will also have an armed scout in company just for your peace of mind and as you wander in between the trees on the lookout for elephants that are so quiet they seem to tip-toe, this might be the most exhilarating experience of your life. And, when you are not out in the vehicles scanning for beasts or bustling through the scrubland you’ll be enjoying delicious meals and wines in the comfort of the camp.