- Here, we define our own Ngorongoro, off the beaten track, in Maasai territory. Following one of the world’s most stunning private drives, we bring you up to a dizzying edge of elemental Africa with panoramic views spinning forward into the Crater and back to the Serengeti plains. This is much more than a great vantage point for visiting the Crater, this is where we live the Ngorongoro life.
EXCLUSIVE LUXE VOYAGER VIP BENEFITS & BEST PRICE
We negotiate rates & benefits for our clients directly with the hotels’ senior management. Our rates match or in many cases are lower than the best online rate for the property. Our clients also enjoy a suite of extra VIP privileges and recognition while staying at a partner hotel.
- Complimentary room upgrade on arrival.
- Daily complimentary buffet breakfast for two.
- Up to $100 dining or spa credit per stay, and or in-house dining / spa discounts.
- Welcome amenities (wine/chocolates/fruit) and card from the GM.
- Complimentary private airport transfers.
- Complimentary roll-away bed if required.
- Early check-in and late check-out.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Enhanced recognition through VIP status at all touch points in the guest experience.
A complete or partial suite of VIP benefits will be offered, subject to the property T&C, including availability, category of room & length of stay.
At roughly 3 000 feet above sea level, Entamanu Ngorongoro gracefully presides over Tanzania’s most famous landmark and the world’s largest intact caldera, Ngorongoro Crater. Located on a remote part of the crater’s rim, Entamanu is a place where you can at once observe and be protected from the elements, and watch over an ever-changing landscape of dormant volcanic hills, distant lakes and endless plains. This eco-conscious camp is specially designed to provide shelter from the high-altitude sun and chilly weather in the early mornings and evenings, but can also be completely disassembled to leave no mark on its pristine environment.
Log fireplaces, plush fabrics, sheepskin throws and wool rugs create an inviting space to spend cosy evenings, while wooden viewing decks draw you outdoors to soak up the midday sun and draw in awe-inspiring views of the Serengeti to the west and Ngorongoro Crater to the east. Over and above offering breath-taking vistas and luxurious accommodation, the camp’s goals are to deliver each guest a private and exclusive experience of Ngorongoro Crater. Full-day safaris take you onto the Crater floor to witness a lost world that has remained unchanged for centuries.